Sign in to follow this  
MasterBlaster

Oh my God....Chapter 5 Story Spoiler

That scene with Yura omg....Zulia and the Ebondrak Cult are scumbags for making Yura suffer like that, thats too cruel even for a evil demon like her.  And how the hell was she able to lay so many eggs in such a short amount of time lol. Wasn't she just teleported in the same room a minute ago?

Teisho   

That scene was very hentai-like and I am surprised the developers put that shit in there....

The scene was too much even more so when you think about her being defiant and fertile and how long they had her.  Something like that shouldn't be in the game at all coupled with a new villian who barely wears any clothes at all you can see the direction this game is taking.  I understand the game itself has physics and some outfits however those are player base and the previous villians Jin and co always dressed and acted like villains. Their body designs weren't over the top either nor were their personalities.

Has the game dipped down so far that such things with Yura are the only way these or I should say the Korean devs can do to move the things forward. Yura was submissive to Jin and to Mushin it's almost like the character only exists for the things we saw in that scene to be walked on by other people.

Honestly, when I saw that scene, the only thing I was thinking about was the trip I made into the Deeproads in Dragon Age:Origins.

Edited by Ziggy Nils

I think it was a cool cutscene. As long as we are not required to save Yura as well, I am good. The new female villain is incredibly irritating though. It's like Imoen came alive all over again and turned a bit more chipmunk on sugar rush with a  doze of psychotic. The autrocious giggle voicing doesn't help either (reminds me Yehara when she found that brat, eww). Hope we can kill her.....

What do you mean Jinsoyun was dressed like a villain? I thought she was dressed like a cheap prostitute to fit the game's overall style. The last I saw her, she was basically naked in the Heaven's mandate. Turning into demons means trading skin-tight black outfits and high heels to stripping and adding some animalistic fetishes in.

They only carter to the audience they have. It's like 50%+ population right now is running female avatars with max boobs in swimsuits. I am sure they get a lot of satisfaction from all that egg-laying jazz. I am sure most of them also would not mind saving the poor demon 'cause she has buuubs and hair and is half-nekkid.

Edited by DomiSotto

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

I think it was a cool cutscene. As long as we are not required to save Yura as well, I am good. The new female villain is incredibly irritating though. It's like Imoen came alive all over again and turned a bit more chipmunk on sugar rush with a  doze of psychotic. The autrocious giggle voicing doesn't help either (reminds me Yehara when she found that brat, eww). Hope we can kill her.....

I'm with you on that.

What do you mean Jinsoyun was dressed like a villain? I thought she was dressed like a cheap prostitute to fit the game's overall style. The last I saw her, she was basically naked in the Heaven's mandate. Turning into demons means trading skin-tight black outfits and high heels to stripping and adding some animalistic fetishes in.

I agree and sorta disagree with that. I thought she was pretty much dressed like a villain, not about what she was wearing so much, but more on that that cloak that looked like running water or raging fire at the bottom of it. I think every time she showed up, that was the only thing I was looking at. Why can't we get something like that? I agree with you fully on the demon transformation part. I was really hoping for something terrifyingly menacing to make all the more perfect for the butt-kicking. I guess one can only dream.

They only carter to the audience they have. It's like 50%+ population right now is running female avatars with max boobs in swimsuits. I am sure they get a lot of satisfaction from all that egg-laying jazz. I am sure most of them also would not mind saving the poor demon 'cause she has buuubs and hair and is half-nekkid.

That's kinda a bit one sided perceptive there. I don't believe everyone who has characters as described thinks like this. Besides I don't run into that many players that have characters with max boobs in this game. I'm pretty sure they are somewhat the minority here. Also on the up side, most players like dress-up especially for whatever season it is. Honestly for me, all my characters are female in this game except for my other destroyer. I normally make nothing but males in every MMO but in the last 2 years, been making females especially in eastern MMOs. Biggest reason, I can never make a male character in these eastern games that I'm satisfied with. As for my female characters, they are pretty much sitting right in the center when it comes to boob size but since I make different body types to match the face it varies but it's never maxed out. Anyways, getting off track here, I for one can't wait to permanently put her down. Don't really care so much about many of the main characters in this game but Yura is the only one that from the start I wanted to take down permanently. Haven't gotten too far yet and don't know what the future holds, I really hope we don't have to save her.

26 minutes ago, Ziggy Nils said:

Honestly for me, all my characters are female in this game except for my other destroyer. I normally make nothing but males in every MMO but in the last 2 years, been making females especially in eastern MMOs. Biggest reason, I can never make a male character in these eastern games that I'm satisfied with.

I did make one female. The other four are males. I really like my males, and I was not quite happy about my female, but there were no options to achieve what I wanted in the character creator. It's not that I won't play her, but she is not my favorite in terms of looks. But I did want to have a character of each species. I've just never grew comfortable with how females are in this game, both the PCs and NPCs.

Edited by DomiSotto

Brand X   

I liked the cutscene.  It was quite weird and different.  My first thought on it though was, "I thought she was a scorpion, now she looks like a centipede!" (or caterpillar).

While I never ask players their gender, when you have half the forum going "I'm a female player and..." I'd say the cater to your audience is "ASIAN AUDIENCE!" :p  I can see how someone might think the scene was sexual, hell for all we know she (Yura) was enjoying it like some demon.  :p

I like Yura as a villain though.  She seems like she should be that villain we beat but always gets away.

2 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I did make one female. The other four are males. I really like my males, and I was not quite happy about my female, but there were no options to achieve what I wanted in the character creator. It's not that I won't play her, but she is not my favorite in terms of looks. But I did want to have a character of each species.

Yun are hard to get right.  Only have one Yun (my BM because I'm not sure I'll ever make a FM) and it took forever and ever for me to actually get a look I like for a yun.  They're hard to get right imo.

6 hours ago, Ziggy Nils said:

Honestly, when I saw that scene, the only thing I was thinking about was the trip I made into the Deeproads in Dragon Age:Origins.

Omg, me too. Both disturbinggggg

13 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Yun are hard to get right.  Only have one Yun (my BM because I'm not sure I'll ever make a FM) and it took forever and ever for me to actually get a look I like for a yun.  They're hard to get right imo.

It is. I have not tried the other species as females, because, well, I am just very uncomfortable with female portrayal overall in this game, and the males are pretty good imo.

As a self proclaimed sjw, I agree the devs can do whatever they want. This new boob villain does hav her part in the story and is not just tossed in for shz and giggles. (Check out bnsdojo for lore info on julia and the 8 masters). 

Also, why are you judging the game's development or trajectory based on these slut villains? Seems like ur calling it desperation. I mean, I'm just saying that's never all there is. There's always more story ahead of NA exclusive players. I'm personally curious to see what becomes of julia given a more recent trailer I've seen. Especially considering her backstory. 

8 hours ago, DivineSeraphim said:

The scene was too much even more so when you think about her being defiant and fertile and how long they had her.  Something like that shouldn't be in the game at all coupled with a new villian who barely wears any clothes at all you can see the direction this game is taking.  I understand the game itself has physics and some outfits however those are player base and the previous villians Jin and co always dressed and acted like villains. Their body designs weren't over the top either nor were their personalities.

Has the game dipped down so far that such things with Yura are the only way these or I should say the Korean devs can do to move the things forward. Yura was submissive to Jin and to Mushin it's almost like the character only exists for the things we saw in that scene to be walked on by other people.

I see what ur saying. I can say, after reading some lore on Yura  (Yuran) she is definitely a double agent but moreso due to her involvement with mushin. Now she's been trapped in this mess with julia. This scene was necessary to explain Julia's tactics as her own villain. Unlike jsy, she does not kill outright and in the open. She doesn't parade around and give herself a wanted name. Julia is behind the scenes and therefore far more treacherous and powerful. This was a demonstration of how julia works: by enslaving/blackmailing powerful villains to do her dirty work. What exactly did you think happened to poharan and henry mujin? If you played through shattered masts. 

That egg scene is implying that julia is the brains behind this cult.

Julia is the missing link that explains how poh got stolen, how henry mujin turned into a fish zombie, how the two chics from bsh got turned into demon nagas etc. 

Spoilers: julia seems to be a villain whose evil acts are out of corrupting or stealing and puppeteering other previous villains. Yura was suposedly in love with mushin and was working with jinsoyun to get close to him, after his disappearence. Or at least that's what I gather. She feared jinsoyun because she knew that jsy knew she was a double agent. 

She is "submissive" to mushin because she wants him back. 

Edited by RyuueLaview