Tidal Treasures = TRASH

Hydralisk

What kind of stupid event is this??? All i want is the *cricket* outfit...got to stage 5 three times...ALL FAILED, this has costed me ~450g....this is the same exact shit as that damn summer time gift box in the hongmoon store....and before you tell me "well just wait and you'll save..BLAH" or "dont buy them for 6-9g, duh...BLAH", well i cant wait  because i have important rl things to do, and i bought them for 4.5-5g each, with a few being 6g...this is ridiculous....what kind of rng makes you fail on stage one...fkin trash event, gg NCSoft, when you could of made actual profit by putting it in the store, you took the idiot path and made it an rng event

And if you're gonna say "its rng what do you expect"....im completely sure the many people that spent +$500 on that summer time gift box and got NOTHING...completely understand

15 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

1. The rates arw this way because the higher tier rewards are tradable 

2. No one is forcing you to spend gold and money on this (its obvi this is a moneygrab)

Yeah well how else am i going to get the outft :/

this game want RNG to be a thing...

RNG boxes, RNG Rates, RNG on everything, every event now is RNG,

like it or not Blade&RNG is p2w now unfortunately.

honestly i don't care if they wanna make it all about RNG and p2w, but what bugs me the most is that cash player buy these RNG boxes

and then start crying about not getting what they want, what don't you get about RNG? your using your Money and then u put it all on your Luck..  aka Gambling. u know what your doing with your money your gambling it so why cry about it when u lose??

RNG does not guarantee for you to win on every single box, or any of these boxes for that matter, its called bad luck and nobody like to play a game with luck in end game.. and luck is starting to be a big factor here, cash players don't like it and free player don't like it

its simply a bad design its just meant to make more money out of u so u can keep playing this game, problem is ncsoft is not using your money to make the game better for u its all about milking.. they can do so much every feedback we give 90% of them are ignored if not all of them, so we can't do anything the only thing u can do is not buy so ncsoft will listen to u, but it won't if u keep support this.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

LOL you are all acting like no other game in this world uses rng.....

This is the most stupid fallacy people use.

Just because X is wrong it doesn't give Y the right to be wrong too.

RNG kills this game, makes people quit because after hours farming they didn't hit the "0,001% chance" of being rewarded.

Take Gw2 as an example, the game that has the most QoL features I've ever seen, it has rng yes, but it's so minor that it doesn't bother anyone there.

And Gw2 has 3 or 4x more active players.

38 minutes ago, WLraik said:

This is the most stupid fallacy people use.

Just because X is wrong it doesn't give Y the right to be wrong too.

RNG kills this game, makes people quit because after hours farming they didn't hit the "0,001% chance" of being rewarded.

Take Gw2 as an example, the game that has the most QoL features I've ever seen, it has rng yes, but it's so minor that it doesn't bother anyone there.

And Gw2 has 3 or 4x more active players.

Finally someone who understands...

RNG everywhere, that's what I get playing NCsoft game again. I've quit Aion cause of endless RNG, thought BnS would be different from experience in beta, boy was I wrong...

I just don't understand why devs when westernizing a game, don't get rid of it. Cause if you know western MMO market a little bit, you can see that practically no one likes it.

Archived