Great event, again we can't report level 50s killing low levels in Blackram

Cathy

I'll tell you what, today I did 10 runs of ToE with an Alt and 8 out of 10 runs never waited so a few got killed by the fire. I knew it would happen so I never rushed, but I'm not new ....would a real new player do that ? nope ...they wouldn't and then they would get angry about it. Still I got 2 runs that would even ask them if they are ready ...or clear everything so they are safe (and I Thanked them for it, turned out they were really nice guys/gals). I agree with what many said, if you really want to help them out, don't rush ....don't skip ...it will be harder for them (talking about real new players) and you won't really gain anything for it (aside anger from them because they don't have your speed/defense/stamina).

At lvl 50 you can solo that easily ...so joining a lfp (f8) and then rush and whining about them being slow ...it's not their fault....you just forgot how slow/weak you were at their level.

Because it's too much work to ask a HM10 to make 2 mouse clicks:

• Click gear icon beside HP bar
  • Leave party

This is after they joined cross-server, so don't give me the usual "it's faster through cross-server so you don't have to physically tp there" excuse.

You have to realize power = ego in MMO games. HM10's with 600AP think they're gods. Asking them to make 2 mouse clicks is like asking your country's leader to clean your toilet bowl.

1 hour ago, Melodia said:

• Leave party

This is after they joined cross-server, so don't give me the usual "it's faster through cross-server so you don't have to physically tp there" excuse.

You have to realize power = ego in MMO games. HM10's with 600AP think they're gods. Asking them to make 2 mouse clicks is like asking your country's leader to clean your toilet bowl.

I'm kinda insulted you are saying all people are the same Im hm10 680 ap I wait for people and also Yolo que a lot of the Daily challenge dung to help out the lower ap people 

But people's attitude like yours in game are seriously making me rethink doing so because a lot of people tend to  run there mouth and be rude to others 

8 hours ago, Ooneka said:

Greetings!

If you want a long and healthy life for this thread, please keep it civil. Offensive behavior as well as trolling are not permitted by the forums Code of Conduct.

Have a great discussion,

Team Blade and Soul.

If possible, I would suggest forwarding this topic to the dev team. This game issue has been discussed ad nauseam - coming up with a fix would likely curb down the appearance of these threads (and their related flamewars) in the future.

In summary:

Get rid of the fires, use a wall instead.

Or simply make it so that downed players cannot use 4/revive/release during boss fights.

1 hour ago, WhiteTrash said:

I'm kinda insulted you are saying all people are the same Im hm10 680 ap I wait for people and also Yolo que a lot of the Daily challenge dung to help out the lower ap people 

But people's attitude like yours in game are seriously making me rethink doing so because a lot of people tend to  run there mouth and be rude to others 

Right, I'm sure you do. My next door neighbour really believes you as well. I'm sure that's why you're upset I'm accusing most level 50's of being rude to lower levels, because you're totally innocent right? Lol don't make me laugh.

Lol an elitist thinks victims of level 50 trolls have "an attitude problem". Talk about irony.

Go eat more logic pills.

Hurts to be accused on the internet doesn't it? I hope it does.

I'm level 50 as well so I don't need people like you "waiting for me in blackram narrows" lmao. I click gear icon -> leave party upon using cross server. /facepalm

9 minutes ago, Melodia said:

Right, I'm sure you do. My next door neighbour really believes you as well. I'm sure that's why you're upset I'm accusing most level 50's of being rude to lower levels, because you're totally innocent right? Lol don't make me laugh.

Lol an elitist thinks victims of level 50 trolls have "an attitude problem". Talk about irony.

Go eat more logic pills.

Hurts to be accused on the internet doesn't it? I hope it does.

I'm level 50 as well so I don't need people like you "waiting for me in blackram narrows" lmao. I click gear icon -> leave party upon using cross server. /facepalm

I'm a elitist? If I was I wouldn't waste my time trying helping lower ap people I'd stick to my elitist 600+AP  parties in fact 90% of my dung runs are helping lower ap people you act like you know about Me you don't just because your a impatient person dose not mean I am not I've rolled alt chars I know the struggle finding a party with low ap so I give back unlike people like you who just leave party stop acting like you know me son

6 hours ago, Melodia said:

• Leave party

You know that's kinda funny, what if all are lvl 50 except 1 or 2 low levels, will they try recruit? What do you think would happen, will they keep waiting. How long does it take for low levels of same level to make pt of people within their range? What's stopping them?

P.S. To all complaining here, no one forces a low level to use lfg they can create their own pt, it's there for a reason.

I've been noticing that the low levels just start blaming lvl 50s for no reason at this point. Did narrows today. Ran to first boss and waited so no one would get caught in the fire. Killed them. Ran to next boss, killed them and waited at the very end. Comment that from the low levels? "I hate lvl 50s"

Like...what did I do to you except carry your ass and give you a free achievement?

If you guys are gonna start with the hate attitude towards us, don't be surprised when people troll you.

The game's pretty dead for low levels. I made a F8 room specifically for low levels on multiple occasions. Nobody showed up. I've been on my alts in lower level zones and even with bots included, the amount of players I see can be counted on one hand, so F7 is out of the question as well.

36 minutes ago, BirdSpirit said:

I've been noticing that the low levels just start blaming lvl 50s for no reason at this point. Did narrows today. Ran to first boss and waited so no one would get caught in the fire. Killed them. Ran to next boss, killed them and waited at the very end. Comment that from the low levels? "I hate lvl 50s"

Like...what did I do to you except carry your ass and give you a free achievement?

If you guys are gonna start with the hate attitude towards us, don't be surprised when people troll you.

The problem is, the low level behavior you cited is VERY rare. The lvl 50's the OP is complaining about are a dime a dozen though. The only time they'll ever wait is when they know they'll get their ass kicked if they don't (i.e. Asura, Yeti, Necro/Lair 4, etc)

But whatever, BNS NA/EU is more toxic than Fukushima's wastewater.

When I run this dungeon I just leave the group and solo it unless I see everyone else is a higher level. Its annoying me to see people say they carried the low levels since they are capable of doing the dungeon on their own and didn't ask for your help to begin with. This is the first dungeon thats a little bit more challenging for them so they want to be able to test their skills and learn to play their class correctly. So I can see it from both sides since the lvl 50 could just be wanting to help but tbh most are just trying to get their daily done or get corallite.

I would just like to say some people do not like getting carried. It may be an odd concept, but that might be why low levels still say that they hate lvl 50s even if they are carrying. The reason as to why I'm so adamant about getting lvl 50s out of this dungeon isn't because I care about low levels. I don't. Cause low levels can be jerks too. But I care about a player's first important gaming experience. And blackram narrows is the first real taste of that. To be carried in your first couple dungeons or to be burnt is both equally bad in my eyes to this experience because low levels basically didn't do the dungeon with their own ability, they had someone one shot everything. :/

If i am the only 50 in the party,i ask if they want me to stay and help make the run faster,they all tell me to stay.I clear all mobs on the way.

Op if you must know,i was doing the same in one run in another low dungeon tomb of exiles at 36 level and couse i was clearing all mobs there was a level 36 person and rushed boss and killed me on fire :P

So no not only 50s do it,its all about the ppl and in 99.99% of my runs ppl tend to wait rly,just becouse it happened once or twice,doesnt mean most do and some times its just a mistake,a misclick and someone fires a skill and hits boss.

I dont know who was the idiot that thought fires are a nice idea,as with so many other things in game,they could just put a damn door like we have in cold storage(50 dungeon).

Yeah I think it's more of a slow problem on OP's part. When I was leveling my fm and SF alts, I would pray that I would get lv 50s in my dungeon so it could go faster and I would get loot easier for upgrade material. It is not hard to keep up with them. You literally just stay up on their ass when they're running and let them take the aggro. Make sure you run directly behind them and not beside them, or you could draw aggro from other adds. I did it in tomb and narrows all the time with no problem. The only red flag that you should drop group for is if the only lv 50 in your team is an assassin. 

I wokld legit leave dungeons at the entrance if there were no lv 50's in group. If you're actually competent at keeping up, it can benefit you greatly 

If you're level 40+ at the Narrows you're the one out of place, and should adjust your playstyle accordingly. ie: don't ruin it to players of the appropriate level.

No there is no rule about it, like some afwul person here said, it's just commonly accpeted to not be a total *****, even without a specific rule for it. Of course they can't keep up with you and you've been playing this game enough to know that. It's not crying it's justified complaining. Imagine that everytime you lfp for Asura half the group is lvl 20..

This "be as gud as me or die" attitude that drives new players away is going to be the bane in our behinds when this game dies all too soon.

The real question is: Why dahell we have oneshot fire as a mean to prevent late players to join the fray? In any other games I've played we have something mytical, full of magical powers called door...

lol I can already imagine conversations between NCsoft emplyees:

- You heard about Carl?

- Oh yes, so sad... he was late for work.

- Yeah, sad... you know where will be the funeral?

On July 22, 2016 at 4:57 AM, Shelly said:

I would just like to say some people do not like getting carried. It may be an odd concept, but that might be why low levels still say that they hate lvl 50s even if they are carrying. The reason as to why I'm so adamant about getting lvl 50s out of this dungeon isn't because I care about low levels. I don't. Cause low levels can be jerks too. But I care about a player's first important gaming experience. And blackram narrows is the first real taste of that. To be carried in your first couple dungeons or to be burnt is both equally bad in my eyes to this experience because low levels basically didn't do the dungeon with their own ability, they had someone one shot everything. :/

I tend to agree with this point. Leveling players should be able to take on the challenge of their dungeons and learn from them. However, I also think it is good to help them through, particularly players having to grind over and over because they aren't getting their upgrade.

Whenever I''m in a lower level dungeon with a player who is at level for that dungeon, I consider myself a guest. 

Those lower dungeons are THEIR dungeons, not ours, and we should be respectful of that and what THEY want out of it.

If they want us out of it, we should leave. If they want our help but not a carry, let them do some fighting and not just insta-kill. If they want to be carried while they just stand around, well.... someone will do that. I won't. Come along with me and use some skills. I'll protect you as I can, but I want you to help too. 50s shouldn't just stand around, either, waiting for the lower levs to do the work so the 50 can clear the daily. This happened to me when I was leveling: higher lev players taking up a spot in our party and then didn't help so we were down at least one person. There is no rule on who is or is not being "carried" and I've encountered plenty of HM10s just standing around during active fights in dungeons and 24s.

Bluntly, everyone should help. Everyone should be considerate of others. Everyone should try to minimize the trouble they cause other players, but special care should be taken by 50s who have options and advantages levelers don't.

'Course, this wouldn't be the western player base if people played by those rules.

Archived