Forums

Great event, again we can't report level 50s killing low levels in Blackram

Cathy

11 minutes ago, Nitratus said:

If you are slow is your problem, and in the rules isn't write "you can't give fire to your party in dungeon" 
So move faster.

It's not always a problem of slowness...almost all low levels need to bid to get their equipment; the problem mostly are level 50, if you need to rush why damn don't you go to solo that dungeon (Blackram Narrow is really known as a an hard dungeon for levels 50)? When I have low levels in my party I always wait for them and, because of that, often I get burn as well. If I'm in need to be fast I windstride to portal and solo it. Not so complicate tho.

Unfortunately stupidity doesn't break rules...or fortunately otherwise really few people would play this game...

12 minutes ago, Nitratus said:

If you are slow is your problem, and in the rules isn't write "you can't give fire to your party in dungeon" 
So move faster.

The rule isn't write "you can be a totally douchbag,ruining lowlevel runs on a dungeon you can solo" either.. Players like is whats make the community more and more toxic.

If you feel like sonic and gottagofast, just solo the narrow.

If you are hte helping guy, clean the place and provide a smooth run for the lowbies.

10 minutes ago, Majka said:

It's not always a problem of slowness...almost all low levels need to bid to get their equipment; the problem mostly are level 50, if you need to rush why damn don't you go to solo that dungeon (Blackram Narrow is really known as a an hard dungeon for levels 50)? When I have low levels in my party I always wait for them and, because of that, often I get burn as well. If I'm in need to be fast I windstride to portal and solo it. Not so complicate tho.

Unfortunately stupidity doesn't break rules...or fortunately otherwise really few people would play this game...

So, i need to wait the bid 1 copper at time as you think.
Usualy when i find people that bid 1 copper at time i scam they, im a cancer for this? May, but may next time they don't bid 1 copper at time just for 1 stinger.

In low dungeon, is not a problem, they can simply look for a party of same level, and don't simply lfp. You go in LFP? and think people like wait? Your problem.

7 minutes ago, Nitratus said:

Usualy when i find people that bid 1 copper at time i scam they, im a cancer for this? May, but may next time they don't bid 1 copper at time just for 1 stinger.

No comment...

7 minutes ago, Nitratus said:

In low dungeon, is not a problem, they can simply look for a party of same level, and don't simply lfp. You go in LFP? and think people like wait? Your problem.

Same for levels 50...they could to look for only level 50 party with Speedy Gonzalez buff...

1 minute ago, Majka said:

1 minute ago, Majka said:

No comment...

Same for levels 50...they could look for only level 50 party with Speedy Gonzalez buff...

For what? If someone burn me i don't come for cry in forum. There aren't rule not write like all like say, all the rule are write, you want do low dungeon slow? Ok easy, serch a guild or serch for a party, else don't come to cry.

1 hour ago, Nitratus said:

So, i need to wait the bid 1 copper at time as you think.

Or maybe you should learn how to play with other people or run it on your own.

If you use lfp to group with other people to run the dungeon then you need to take each party members needs into account. If you can't do that then you should make your own group and advertise it with something like "looking for greedy antisocial douchbags who don't mind being repeatedly killed because my time is more valuable than anyone else's, even though I'm actually wasting it playing a computer game!"

There is no reason for level 50s to run Narrows in a group unless they are gunning for the Giant Killer/4 sec achievement. You can solo that shit easily.

1 hour ago, Nitratus said:

So move faster.

lol. You do realize that lvl 20s doing the dungeon only have 12000 stamina? They can't use purification jars for 20,000, and most haven't been to the Cinderlands either to get the additional 3,000. Plus most of them can't survive getting hit by trains of mobs since they don't have lvl 50 defense/HP/evade.

1. Know where the fire starts.

2. Look at the map before rushing in and QQing that you get roasted by the other members. Or, since people always rush in to the boss, just chill in the back until they kill the boss.

God knows why lv50s don't leave party in dungeon lobby and run in solo. Less hassle/BS dealing with others tbh.

Run fast and get labelled arrogant

Run slow and possibly make some friends

Tough call...Guess some people have too many friends in life.

We all choose who we want to be online, whether that is the type of person who excels at everything they do or the type of person who enjoys the smell of roses...or both

Just remember this is your choice, and it isn't the lower level players fault you don't want to wait for them and neither is it the higher level players fault you didn't leave the party.

Sorry, friends are to be found irl, not in a game. And honestly most people don't care about the possible needs of a lower leveled character. They already gain the benefit of getting carried through the dungeon, so they should at least keep up with the group. Sure, some stay behind to bid on certain accessories; you have to wait for the fire to despawn then. Only at the final boss would be a place where you can't really avoid the fire, but you would still get all the loot from him anyways, so who cares?

Not trying to be rude here, it's just pointless to argue about a dungeon that comes up in daily challenge like once in a week.

4 hours ago, Nitratus said:

So move faster.

don't simply lfp. You go in LFP? and think people like wait? Your problem.

IT IS A LOW LEVEL DUNGEON, YOU *cricket* WIT.. The LFP tool for that dungeon, IS FOR LOW LEVELS.. NOT PEOPLE THAT CAN EASILY SOLO..

And why excatly, do moronic level 50's that refuse to wait for low levels.. insist on *cricket*ing about in a party with low levels?

The idiots can leave the party as soon as they have arrived at the gateway, before entering the dungeon.. that way, they can go in and solo it...

I use the LFP so I can help speed up a run for a few low levels.. I clear everything, and wait at every boss, to make sure everyone is in the right part of the dungeon..,

Well.. another scientific proof that high HM and lvls are inversely proportional to amount of  empathy.

Fortunately i'm always take my medicine. It's recently approved by FDA. It can be taken Orally, through inhalation, injection, or visually. 

large.jpg

It's 100% effective and allow me to retain my consciousness and brain in lower lvl dg.

2 hours ago, Ocarion said:

Sorry, friends are to be found irl, not in a game. And honestly most people don't care about the possible needs of a lower leveled character. They already gain the benefit of getting carried through the dungeon, so they should at least keep up with the group. Sure, some stay behind to bid on certain accessories; you have to wait for the fire to despawn then. Only at the final boss would be a place where you can't really avoid the fire, but you would still get all the loot from him anyways, so who cares?

Not trying to be rude here, it's just pointless to argue about a dungeon that comes up in daily challenge like once in a week.

I tried that, couldn't find the 'Add to Friends List' button on my shirt :c (I was speaking of that Friends list thingy in the game). I agree that there isn't any point arguing this when we could be all posting pictures of awesome cakes

creative-cake-design-15__605.jpg

@ocarion: This thread was made in relation to the new event. In which corallite are given out in certain dungeons. Ive heard Blackram narrows is one of them. Though the corallite it gives is untradable. This means lvl 50s will be running this dungeon EVERY DAY from now on. This is not about the daily. On a separate note, for the rushers: imagine you got burned in all your dungeon runs. That's basically what's happening to them. But don't worry. You get to be a part of the auction. Maybe you all should quit bns and play firewall waiting simulator 2.0. The 2.0 is the added auction feature that you so desire because apparently that's all that matters in playing a game. The only mechanic is don't walk forward into the fire! Edit: also. Why do so many rushers think they're doing the low levels a favor. Carrying would be if you killed all the mobs in their way. Killing just the main bosses and leaving them when they are dead is not carrying. Even if you run ahead to kill the bosses/mini bosses. They are still stuck killing mobs and crap. You didn't make the dungeon any easier for them. You just made it faster for yourself. 

Agree with Ooneka, people seem to be getting enough flaming in dungeon runs so no need to add to it here.

As I said everyone has a conscious decision about how they play BnS. Whether this be someone who takes no heed to lower level players or someone who remembers that every lvl 50 starts at lvl 1. 

In the end the easiest option would be to simply host your own party in the cross server and kick anyone who you feel is too high.  Yes this means you will probably also kick the legitimately nice lvl 50s who will wait, but that is the price for ensuring a run without having to deal with rushers.  

I for one don't mind waiting for the lower level players as I personally think (my own opinion) promoting positive game play is better then promoting my arse, but each to their own.

This also goes both ways, so if you are a lower level and a level 50 does help you out, remember to thank them please :)

Happy gaming all <3

@nexusalpha: The simplest solution is actually to remove all incentive for lvl 50s to be in blackram narrows. Which is what most of these threads are trying to get passed. This op is mad because ncsoft not only didn't listen to us, but did the opposite and put more incentive for lvl 50s to be in blackram narrows. Instead of a one week thing, it's every day now. And you can't change things by saying nothing. Someone has to start these threads. But yeah, it doesn't look like ncsoft will change it since it's our community that is crap.

I don't run narrows or exiles on my 50's through F8.. Just teleport to the dungeon and zone in.  If you're 50 and see you're grouped with people who are level appropriate for the dungeon, you should be helping them out. Otherwise you're just being a lazy *cricket* by using party finder because you won't spend the extra 3 seconds and 4s it takes to just *cricket*ing teleport there.  Stop being a *cricket* and zone in at the *cricket*ing door if you want to speed clear it.

4 hours ago, Ooneka said:

Greetings!

If you want a long and healthy life for this thread, please keep it civil. Offensive behavior as well as trolling are not permitted by the forums Code of Conduct.

Have a great discussion,

Team Blade and Soul.

I'm actually curious about this rule; if you don't mind me asking this is the only open thread where this has been mentioned so I hope you don't mind me asking the following question:
 Why is it that a few individuals who are personally attacking one another can close a whole thread instead of just having their forum accounts banned for a specific amount of time + their posts removed? I have noticed that there have been lots of threads where the mean comments have stayed on the thread with the thread being closed.

Back onto the thread topic: I always make sure I clear mobs if there anyone under level 50. I always make sure people are in the boss room before starting the boss as-well. People just need to take notice of others. If  you don't want to help the party; why are you in the party? It's a party for a reason.

I'ma let this thread finish... but i just wanted to say that even if you walked through narrows and killed every single mob (as a lvl50) it would literally maybe take you another 1 or 2 minutes at most...

there are arguments for both sides (rushing and not rushing), but until both sides can understand how the other feels (you don't have to like it, you don't have to abide by it, but you have to understand it) there will never be a constructive and meaningful conversation that leads to a solution.

Archived