Is Summer Grove outfit bugged?

Phinyx

Just now, MasterBlaster said:

Yeah that alone would keep a lot of players from buying that swimsuit for their gon. But on the brightside, at least people get to save 25 dollars lol.

If NCsoft wants money, then they need to address this issue lel

Just now, Laoshottie said:

This needs a lot more attention because it's so dumb, specially for it's price

Yeah that alone would keep a lot of players from buying that swimsuit for their gon. But on the brightside, at least people get to save 25 dollars lol.

Yeah i was also going to make his topic....not only do i also max my f.gons thighs...i shorten the legs, make build size maxed and a couple of other things to make them extra larger...and now they look like default yun wtf....i thought this outfit was gonna be nice...wow wrong...even tho it comes with 50 standard coralite...im still not gonna get it...

2 hours ago, Laoshottie said:

LuLcuV8.jpg

Simply dumb 

1 hour ago, Laoshottie said:

Can you not see that the thigh size is messed up? It's written all over the picture

2nd pic looks better, you made her look fat so i'm gonna assume yur a guy, 2nd pic they helped u look sexy

58 minutes ago, Natose said:

2nd pic looks better, you made her look fat so i'm gonna assume yur a guy, 2nd pic they helped u look sexy

That's just your opinion and preference, not mines. The real issue is this is the only outfit that has this kind of specific error and it's on the thighs. If I wanted to change my Gons thighs, I rather buy an appearance changer so it'll affect all outfits, but in this case, I wouldn't because I customized my Gon the way I want her to look.

3 hours ago, Laoshottie said:

Can you not see that the thigh size is messed up? It's written all over the picture

Thigh size? The whole character model changes. Her shoulders are closer together, her boobs are not as big. Her stomach isn't as wide.. and of course the most notable thing.. the thigh size is a lot slimmer.

5 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Thigh size? The whole character model changes. Her shoulders are closer together, her boobs are not as big. Her stomach isn't as wide.. and of course the most notable thing.. the thigh size is a lot slimmer.

The boobs changing has always been varying for all outfits, but they messed up entirely with the thighs because I don't see any other outfit with thigh issues. Stomach and shoulders don't change at all, I've already checked.

2 hours ago, Jem said:
1 hour ago, Foxy said:

more comparisons

GeFSnu3.jpg

qSdPL3K.jpg

That's good. No more turkey leg thighs. Kappa

Honestly the glitch for your Gon isn't bad in my opinion, she still got that sexy thick thigh in the second picture without being too extreme. The first pic seems impossible for a human to be shaped like that lol. The glitch for my Gon is really bad cause my Gon's normal thigh size is the same as your second picture so imagine what the swimsuit looked when i preview it, it gave her chicken thighs lol.

8 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

Honestly the glitch for your Gon isn't bad in my opinion, she still got that sexy thick thigh in the second picture and is actually balanced. The glitch for my Gon is really bad cause my Gon's normal thigh size is the same as your second picture so imagine what the swimsuit looked when i preview it, it gave her chicken thighs lol.

Exactly, you want toothpick legs, we all view out characters from behind 90% of the time.

Archived