Lyn boob outfit??

DannyInfect

you people really loves to jump into cliff.

there are 2 versions of 2015 and 2016 swimsuit costumes and no EDITED. you're lucky if 2015 swimsuit is included in this update.

1st version is all race design. this version got flat female lyn design.

2nd version is female lyn design only. only female lyn can wear it. it's a separate set from the "all race design."

8 minutes ago, DannyInfect said:

How do I get this outfit for lyn only?

Most likely in the cash shop. They will be available. All of the people getting upset that they wouldn't exist have been proven wrong.

MwUnGyP.jpg

1 minute ago, Kitah said:

Most likely in the cash shop. They will be available. All of the people getting upset that they wouldn't exist have been proven wrong.

MwUnGyP.jpg

I've been dying for the variant, I Really hope it is in the cash shop.

It is in the Cash shop. If you read the details... It states 3 pieces of the outfit, 50 coralites, Variant version for Lyn, aka Lyn boobs, and special dance. It is 2k ncoin. Please read before assuming we will or will not get an item.

4 minutes ago, FaeQueen said:

It is in the Cash shop. If you read the details... It states 3 pieces of the outfit, 50 coralites, Variant version for Lyn, aka Lyn boobs, and special dance. It is 2k ncoin. Please read before assuming we will or will not get an item.

okay, I see it now. also, I made this forum before the bundle came out

54 minutes ago, DannyInfect said:

okay, I see it now. also, I made this forum before the bundle came out

I wasn't saying for you to assume we're not getting. I was telling the others. I am sooooo happy we get the variant for Lyns!!!

Just now, Kitah said:

If you're a female lyn - you get both versions of the outfit. So that's 2 outfits for the price of one. An accessory and adornment + 50 coralite. Well worth the price.

Yeah, mb forgot to mention~

6 minutes ago, xAmy said:

9Kwb6Jc.jpg

Got it :D

it's so expensive because you get 50 standard corallite too

If you're a female lyn - you get both versions of the outfit. So that's 2 outfits for the price of one. An accessory and adornment + 50 coralite. Well worth the price.

8 minutes ago, Kitah said:

If you're a female lyn - you get both versions of the outfit. 

When you buy the Set from the store, how do you recieve the items? I'm wondering, if I buy it on my Yun, I can get the normal swimsuit on my Yun, and collect the Boob version for my alt.

12 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

When you buy the Set from the store, how do you recieve the items? I'm wondering, if I buy it on my Yun, I can get the normal swimsuit on my Yun, and collect the Boob version for my alt.

You should do, yes. However; I am unsure of the alternate outfit will appear if you buy it on your main. I recommend you go on female lyn and buy it. Unpackage it and just claim the variant outfit on your lyn - hop on your main and claim the other stuff and you'll be good to go.

Archived