How hard it is to upgrade your Oceanic weapon?

Mantelis

21 minutes ago, WarWarWar said:

i love this game and ncsoft is now making me hate it with every single patch they release

My clan had 60 active members and over 50% were memberships / NCcoin. Currently 96% migrated to other games such as Tera Online, WoW and Guild Wars 2, and many would not return. I'm surprised that these guys have not been fired.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have decided to use my standard corallite to try and get the costume and nebula stones, while I sell the other corallite(tradable) and make profit, its a win win for me, theres a RNG chance of geting the outfit + 100% chance at making money while other people use my corallite and fail!!! this just makes my day

I LOVE THIS EVENT. ty NCsoft.

I know its 500 coral fragments to get the gem but, it would take around 35 days of 14 dailie dung each and every day to reach that ammount so ummm, yeah, if you think your gona get the gem by farming everyday... your not thinking logically because the event ends on the 24th.

btw I only used 4 corallite and failed before I reach this decision/plan, what do you guys think? good or bad idea?

34 minutes ago, Solidarius said:

btw I only used 4 corallite and failed before I reach this decision/plan, what do you guys think? good or bad idea?

No it's not a bad idea, if you don't much care to try for the gems or ember, no one is forcing you. It is a much better idea, than all those people that just go to forum to whine over not being given everything free, on day one.

We are supposed to be able to get the costume and other things in two ways: Through weapon upgrading with corallite, and corallite fragments. Now, like some already wrote here before, the chance of upgrading fail is very high. Myself i only tried once, at level 2: PUFFF!! - all gone! So i now sell all coral i get. The second way is more like NCSoft thinks we are all morons, because we can only get the corallite fragments if the weapon upgrade fails! (Pls correct me if im wrong...) So this is only an illusion, another "dont give a damn about players whishes" just keep them spending money and time with this crap. Thx but no thx. I already quited playing, this game is so ridiculous. Jesus! Get a brain NCSoft!

Bought the soulstone bundle that gives you 15 standard coralite plus running dungeons to get extra coralite. Tried to upgrade all the weapons i had and they all failed at stage 4 and some even at stage 1  i don't normally comment in the forums but i had to on this occasion because this event is ridiculous especially if you support the game by buying premium and Shop items. I'd expect something good in return for being a supporter but instead we get this failure of an event. 

This event is bad...but events are just a bonus to the game and you cant expect them to be liked by the entire comunity. As for RNG, this is Korean MMO....you cant have one without another. As a former Aion player , I can tell you tht this game has low RNG compared to that. I even quit cuz they didnt remove godstones and (at least tried) to balanc pvp.

Instead of dungeons, corallite should have been awarded through event minigames - basically it'd be a participation concept like Vipercap.

But no, developing that would be too much work for bloodlu$t, here, have some soulstones in the hongmoon store instead.

That said, I made a +6 yesterday and promptly turned it in for the costume - but I believe that was a fluke. I had at least five weapons fail at +5 or earlier, while I'm aware others had dozens fail. This RNG bullshit really does nothing to reward players for their effort.

You know what's funny?

If you do some simple calculations on cost...

The amount of gold you spend on trading in your dusts for the nebula stone or costume is pretty much the same as if you bought it from cash shop.

Nebula stone saves like what, 30% on upgrade costs? On average that's only 50g saved. Each dust is 1g because it costs that much to enchant it on average. You need 40 dusts, which is 40g. Congrats, you just saved a grand total of 10g through this event. Also not everyone is at True Yeti accessories, the amount you save is even LESS on lower levels, it might actually be MORE EXPENSIVE to buy the nebula stone.

For the costume, you need 150 dusts. If you sold gold and traded for ncoins, you would've only needed like 200g to buy the swimsuit + 50 corals, or even less if you wanted other costumes when the exchange was higher.

Basically this event is just a big RNG clusterf*ck that forces relentless grinding, but in the end saves players no money whatsoever.

it feels like Ncsoft is a blood sucking me dry they don't hear us and they want us to buy these stupid bundles with cash way to milk us on this so called "event" 

an event should give free stuff doing some random quests but ncsoft events cost sht tuns of money,  i keep wasting my cash,  way to kill your game you have lost so many loyal ppl and u will keep losing more and more, ppl are not stupid to keep buy from your store if you keep it up like that, ppl will wake up in the end and will stop supporting you if you don't hear our feedback's, i had enough of this honestly ncsoft you failed us all with keeping RNG and Luck on every major thing in this game..

RNG should not effect our gameplay or our progression, 

30 wep broke on stage 2-4 and nothing useful that i can do with fragments i want my ember, u wasted my money and you didnt even send me the stupid code from the newsletter email that u send me, it says it contains a free code for use but u want me to buy the free stuff that u want to give me from that code from your store gg

I'm at 113 coral fragments at this moment.

Successfully upgraded 3 weapons up to stage 5 yesterday. Then all failed going stage 6.

Today made it to stage 6 in one go. I don't know, but i think rates are a BIT low......

2 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

ILove how people are complaining about not getting what they want on the THIRD day of the month long event. Do you really think they're just going to hand out that 700g ember and AP gems out like that? 

I wouldn't mind if there were a higher chance somewhere along down the line on how much you spent. But regardless of that, now or at the end of the month you still have the same chance to fail. And trust me, I failed at stage 0 for at least 30 times. That's ... not even Stage 1.And I don't even want the ember, I just want the costume.

2 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

Do you really think they're just going to hand out that 700g ember and AP gems out like that? 

Sure, why not? The ember is for 1 skill. 1 damn skill. The system you unlock hm skills is bad enough. Next is the gem. It's 4 ap gem with no usefull effect. people who haven't maxed out there accs and are at least on true scoprio weapon shouldn't care about that. But if you have that, gems are the things you want. And for something you can't obtain free in the game, it should be way easier to get it during an event. The last event was great, everyone knows that. They should just give us the pouch event every month (so all people can get the good things) with different prices like gems and hm skill items. I know that won't happen because the game is only here to make money what is sad.

8 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

Love how people are complaining about not getting what they want on the THIRD day of the month long event. Do you really think they're just going to hand out that 700g ember and AP gems out like that? 

your post has no valid point ppl alrdy used up to 300+ fragments for weapons, not everyone is lazy, ppl work hard to get to stage 7 and 8..

plus u can buy them from shop/marketplace to keep trying you LUCK! its all about LUCK!, thats what makes me even more angry, can't u see they are making us pay more than what this "free crap cost?" i can sure tell you ppl alrdy did spent over than 1kg,  if i got my ember it from market it would been even cheaper than i wasted, better than this crappy event, whats the point of making an event that its almost impossible to reach, how many ppl got to stage 8... i bet u can count them on both of your hands,

ncsoft sure like to keep slapping us with more rng crap so they can keep milking us.

4 hours ago, Mucski said:

I wouldn't mind if there were a higher chance somewhere along down the line on how much you spent. But regardless of that, now or at the end of the month you still have the same chance to fail. And trust me, I failed at stage 0 for at least 30 times. That's ... not even Stage 1.And I don't even want the ember, I just want the costume.

You have over a month to get the costume. You are guaranteed to get the costume with 150 coral fragments if you don't successfully upgrade your weapon in that time frame. Like I mentioned before, I got it on my 68th corallite, and one of my friends got 3 in 50 corallite and another got it in 10 fragments. The hard ones to get are the ember and gems. It's not that impossible, but you will only see people complaining about not getting anything on the forums because the ones that are happy will have no need to. You do the math, there's maybe 30 people that have come on here to complain versus the hundred thousand player base. 

And to Zedona, the asura ember is valued at 700 gold. It doesn't matter how much you individually think it's worth, it's how much the player base thinks it's worth. 700 gold is 5.6k nccoin on the current exchange. That's $70 right there. You expect ncsoft to give out $70 to everyone within the first few days of their event? I want whatever drugs you're on

1 hour ago, Emma Frost said:

You have over a month to get the costume. You are guaranteed to get the costume with 150 coral fragments if you don't successfully upgrade your weapon in that time frame. Like I mentioned before, I got it on my 68th corallite, and one of my friends got 3 in 50 corallite and another got it in 10 fragments. The hard ones to get are the ember and gems. It's not that impossible, but you will only see people complaining about not getting anything on the forums because the ones that are happy will have no need to. You do the math, there's maybe 30 people that have come on here to complain versus the hundred thousand player base. 

first you don't have a "month" check the dates. and you are not guaranteed to get everything you want not with the way its running cant u see why ppl are complaining?

just cuz you got lucky it doesn't mean many will...consider yourself lucky i alrdy told u ppl used more than 300, ppl wanna buy all the items and u need to pay to get everything u won't get anything if you depend only on your luck,

you got lucky we get it, so don't just think memememe, there is other ppl around here and its the majority that rules, numbers don't lie, back then u did cry about using 67 fragments, i  can bet that if u wasted more than 300, u would not be saying what your saying  right now. and be on the complaining side, but hey u got what u needed and u were lucky

17 minutes ago, WarWarWar said:

first you don't have a "month" check the dates. and you are not guaranteed to get everything you want not with the way its running cant u see why ppl are complaining?

just cuz you got lucky it doesn't mean many will...consider yourself lucky i alrdy told u ppl used more than 300, ppl wanna buy all the items and u need to pay to get everything u won't get anything if you depend only on your luck,

you got lucky we get it, memememe, there it other ppl around here and its the majority that rules, numbers don't lie, i can bet that if u wasted more than 300 u would not be saying what your saying  right now now.

Actually, many people were "lucky," and got the outfit within the first day. You guys are just unlucky, and that's why you took to the forums to complain. If you want to use the "numbers don't lie argument," how many people are complaining on the forums versus the overall population of the game? When I didn't get the swimsuit in the first 50 corallite I used after seeing all my friends get it multiple times, I sucked it up and got two more of those summer groove packages to keep upgrading my weapon. Also, I said you were guaranteed to get the SWIMSUIT by the end of the event if you kept collecting corallite because they can be purchased for 150 coral fragments. 

Also, just a tip, if you want to sound credible in your complaints, you might want to start employing language above that of a moaning 9 year old. It's very hard to understand someone whose replies are all over the place. 

17 minutes ago, Emma Frost said:

Actually, many people were "lucky," and got the outfit within the first day. You guys are just unlucky, and that's why you took to the forums to complain. When I didn't get the swimsuit in the first 50 corallite I used after seeing all my friends get it multiple times, I sucked it up and got two more of those summer groove packages to keep upgrading my weapon. Also, I said you were guaranteed to get the SWIMSUIT by the end of the event if you kept collecting corallite because they can be purchased for 150 coral fragments. 

Also, just a tip, if you want to sound credible in your complaints, you might want to start employing language above that of a moaning 9 year old. It's very hard to understand someone whose replies are all over the place. 

you have nothing to say and now u wanna attack my English and call me a 9 years old, your kind suck man, do yo feel better when your talking down on me dose it boost your ego? i said nothing to be offensive at you, i gave u facts and numbers, but you don't wanna listen u just wanna brag about being lucky, your not the only one, i alrdy told you to drop the me me me attitude, this forums is not yours and yours only.

you think your above me? only  a mean person would tell others that they are beneath them mods should punish u with that attitude.

the event would been much better if we had to collect x amount of fragments without the feel of a failure braking those weapons cost more than what you would normally buy from market, but hey you are not here to listen you ignored all the facts that was giving to you in these 3 pages, this is a forum and its made so ppl can communicate and give feedback, but all you think about is you, mememememe.

there is a big community here that don't agree with you and the way this event is running so i suggest you don't make personal attacks its agents the rules and now i feel personally attacked by you, my english will stay as it is and u will have to live with it.

4 minutes ago, WarWarWar said:

you have nothing to say and now u wanna attack my English and call me a 9 years old, your kind suck man, do yo feel better when your talking down on me dose it boost your ego? i said nothing to be offensive at you, i gave u facts and numbers, but you don't wanna listen u just wanna brag about being lucky, your not the only one, i alrdy told you to drop the me me me attitude, this forums is not yours and yours only.

you think your above me? please don't be a subhuman with an attitude only a subhuman would tell others that they are beneath him mods should punish u with a temp ban ill make sure of it.

the event would been much better if we had to collect x amount of fragments without the feel of a failure braking those weapons cost morso i suggest you don't make personal attacks it's against the tose than what you would normally buy from market, but hey you are not here to listen you ignored all the facts that was giving to you in these 3 pages, this is a forum and its made so ppl can communicate and give feedback, but all you think about is you, mememememe.

there is a big community here that don't agree with you and the way this event is running so i suggest you don't make personal attacks its agents the rules and now i feel personally attacked by you, my english will stay as it is and u will have to live with it.

Triggered

r

i

g

g

e

r

e

d

Seriously though, can you actually read my replies next time instead of repeating the same complaints in your posts? Thanks amigo 

Archived