How hard it is to upgrade your Oceanic weapon?

Mantelis

I saw the video with new dancing emotes and it says "Show off your new outfit".
I'm wondering what if I wont be able to get the outfit that u suggest me to show off because Oceanic weapons can fail at upgrading.
Also I'm wondering how hard it is to upgrade it to Stage 6 to trade in for an outfit? I mean I feel like Stage 6 is pretty high.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/event/

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this follows the standard 'upgrade this weapon for stuff' that they did in Aion and Lineage 2.. you are gonna have a 1000 pile of fragments and maybe one stage 2 weapon by the events end.

These events are always very p2w, cause the success rate are ungodly low. They did the same event with Shadow weapons last year in lineage 2 and they were blowing left and right. and they have done this a few times in Aion.. I personally never got a weapon past stage 3 before blowing.

37 minutes ago, LockEasymeef said:

''Chance to destroy weapon if transformation fails'' *cricket* my life, I need the asura ember and I bet I'll get right to stage 7 and then...

haha u wont even get to stage-3 soon, i thought this event was too good to be true but success rate is very low lol god not a single event favourable to players.

3/3 fail on first stage itself so far....

18 minutes ago, Shashank said:

haha u wont even get to stage-3 soon, i thought this event was too good to be true but success rate is very low lol god not a single event favourable to players.

Details, please!

How many dungeons and which ones you have played to gather Coralite to try to upgrade?

How much Coralite per dungeon, and did all dungeons give you the same amount?

How many fragments you got when it broke down?

13 minutes ago, Shashank said:

totally agree! I thought it was too good to be true as well. It sucks because I would have played BNS more with this event but I think i'll play something else and not waste my time. 

8 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Details, please!

How many dungeons and which ones you have played to gather Coralite to try to upgrade?

How much Coralite per dungeon, and did all dungeons give you the same amount?

How many fragments you got when it broke down?

Ummm list is here  Website for dungeons giving coralite, the box is free and gaurantees ur weapon.

All dungeons only 1 coralite so far havent seen 2 just one reward.

Since am still struggling at stage 1 it just gave me 1 fragment...

4 minutes ago, Shashank said:

Ummm list is here  Website for dungeons giving coralite, the box is free and gaurantees ur weapon.

All dungeons only 1 coralite so far havent seen 2 just one reward.

Since am still struggling at stage 1 it just gave me 1 fragment...

How much Coralite pieces does it take to try to upgrade the weapon?

Is it: 1 weapon box + 1 bit of Coralite (1 dungeon) = 1 broken piece?

Just now, DomiSotto said:

How much Coralite pieces does it take to try to upgrade the weapon?

Is it: 1 weapon box + 1 bit of Coralite (1 dungeon) = 1 broken piece?

yep. one coralite for stage - 1 upgrade

28 minutes ago, Shashank said:

I just successfully upgraded to stage 4 and then boom fail. Q_Q

4 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I just successfully upgraded to stage 4 and then boom fail. Q_Q

And, just for the completeness of the information:

1. Is it 1 coralite every time?

2. Does it return the dust in the 1:1 ratio, i.e. 1 coralite used = 1 dust back, in which case, the Stage 4 weapon broke into 4 dusts?

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

And, just for the completeness of the information:

1. Is it 1 coralite every time?

2. Does it return the dust in the 1:1 ratio, i.e. 1 coralite used = 1 dust back, in which case, the Stage 4 weapon broke into 4 dusts?

Thank you!

For now it consumed 1 per stage plus some silvers. I got 4 dusts yes when it broke so it seems to be 1:1.

12 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

Relax, i bet all these event mats will soon magically appear in shop in discounted bundles -_-

As long as the price is reasonable in relation to the stats it adds, because you have to buy 20$ worth of coins to just get the gold to do the transmutations and buy hammers for the slot. If, in addition, the Coralite is priced too high, it will not be worth the investment compared to converting the same money into game gold and upgrading the weapon.

Archived