Forums

Ingame Barbershop to change hairstyles

MasterBlaster

Well so many suggestions I've read. Recently I saw a post some guy suggest add theather in mushin tower where we can watch cinematic stories and play them again. By the way we already have same kind of this item in hongmoon store, I forgot its name (probably it was race/gender/appearance change ticket) but it would be nice actually if they put a barbershop in a town.. I know you guys want them, I want them too but this means changing whole game and I don't think this is gonna happen :(

Barber/Stylish shop is a good idea, but I doubt NCShop would implement it, cuz it will cut into their sales of Appearance Change ticket.

Still, in hope that they will listen to the players to some extend, I think that we should be able to change our Hairstyle, Hair color, Eyebrow/Beard Style, Eyebrow/Beard Color, which will require a huge sum of gold, or special materials. This may be a place for NCSoft to promote more new hairstyle/beard style and colors too. Big plus if they even allows Lyn ears and tail change :P

Another way to tackle it is selling hairstyle/color change ticket, which cost cheaper than the whole Appearance Change. It should be about 400 per attempt.

some of us just wanna change hair color or hair style. but we need to buy appearance change ticket for it that cost 1k HM coin or NCoin..  thats kinda suck right,,, u just wanna change something not all of it but it cost u so much 

Yes please. Definitely if this barbershop also can change the colour of your eyes and makeup as-well. (So no slider changing, just a vanity change).

1 hour ago, Jaquelidor said:

A barbershop would be great! Barring that I'd take being able to buy wigs of the various hairstyles.

I'm all for this as-well. This will also allow them to give other races and gender hairstyles to the opposing ones.

• 2 years later...

Sorry for necroing the thread buuuuut. I would like to bring it up again as I would very much like this. Even if they would add to the NC store a item to allow you to change just the hair style for a much lower price than the on that allows you to change your whole look. I currently happy with the rest of my character just want to change the hair without remaking ( she i sonly a low lvl and probs the best option at this point) or buying the service that changes my my characters look. The last option is not worth is to change just the hair. Still would very much like a in game barber.

• 3 weeks later...
vor 5 Stunden schrieb RavTH:

+1 there should be one and you should all stop saying " they will lose a lot of money on it" when clearly every mmo has that.

But they do lose money from it because those 20 idiots wont need to buy a completly overpriced character alteration voucher anymore! ._.

Nsofts greed is so big that they'd prolly throw a fit if they'd lose out on even just 30€....

5 hours ago, Granger said:

But they do lose money from it because those 20 idiots wont need to buy a completly overpriced character alteration voucher anymore! ._.

Nsofts greed is so big that they'd prolly throw a fit if they'd lose out on even just 30€....

Or they can just enjoy more money from people in need? Like with current system, there are 1 out of 20 players (made-up number) who accept the overpriced voucher, netting them 1,000-coin worth. If you make a hair-change for 200 coins each, 10 of 20 players will find it affordable and afford it, netting them 2,000-coin worth.

The same reason why selling a pack of cigarette one by one gives the seller more profits than selling the whole pack.

Something that would also be neat, is if this hairstyle change option, also enabled some new set of colors that aren't available in character creation. Either by some new color pallets or by a color slider with the whole spectrum to use. Would be extra neat if it was applied to the eyes as well.

Last fashion I bought was discounted Blood Raid fashion pack for 1 k NCoins , for my warden, and eye blindfold adornment is sooo glitched, I cant wear it with any hairstyle I have. Only Yunma Fei and Butterfly hairstyle fit, but we have some sheep hairstyle in HM store.... This idea is great, and also reconsider HM store hairstyles that are permanent in shop...

I would love this! Like in FFXIV players can change it with in-game currency (it's very cheap) and can change hairstyles, color of the hair, lipstick and minor things. For changing body or anything major we still need a Fantasia aka character voucher. Very good idea, I want this to be implemented, thoughts? @Babbletr0n 

Archived