Account hacked

SeisyunRi

Today my account has been hacked i received a mail from no-reply@mail-ncsoft.com saying 

[Removed phishing email]

i actually don't understand how they knew my email address to send this mail

after doing what the mail says to do i was not able to login in my account and then i received an email saying my email adress has been changed 

already send a ticket to support but still no answers please resolve the problem as fast as you can 

And what will happen if i get back my account empty?

sorry for my bad english it's not my first language 

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We're sorry to hear about your account.

Please wait for a response from Customer Support and note bumping your ticket will also delay a response from the team, and maybe that's why your answer is delayed. An answer can take 24 hours to 72 hours...

If you can't access to your account please contact by email: support@bladeandsoul.com

We hope your problem will be resolved soon.

Team Blade & Soul.

You have not been "hacked", you just willingly gave your login info to a 3rd party. Contact support asap, maybe its not too late and you still have your stuff.

Next time, make sure there is a promotion on the website before randomly clicking promotion links on your mail. Also, the english in the mail is rather broken, that should be suspicious.

You should like never follow links in emails.. unless it's after a reset password request, that you specifically made..

For next time.. you could atleast check, that the link, actually go to the url you see..

It doesn't.. it goes to ncsofut.top

Dude we are in 2016 and people still fall for it lmao. Alright so next time what we do boys? Don't fall for free stuff, don't let people trick you if they were really GM, they wouldn't need to ask info. You got a brain bro just use it ffs..

i don't trust ingame whispers from fake GM but as i said i'm not a great english speaker and the email looked exactly like others mail from ncsoft

there were only some differences that i didn't watch carefully ...like Dear Costumer ... Ncsoft usually uses Dear ''Name''.. that's my fault i know ... now i just want my account back

3 hours ago, SeisyunRi said:

i don't trust ingame whispers from fake GM but as i said i'm not a great english speaker and the email looked exactly like others mail from ncsoft

there were only some differences that i didn't watch carefully ...like Dear Costumer ... Ncsoft usually uses Dear ''Name''.. that's my fault i know ... now i just want my account back

I am sorry for your loss bro, in fact I am not a great speaker also but we have to learn from our mistakes. I hope you get your account back with everything safe in it..

In game Wisp u can guess it is Fake cause there is no in Game GM but this mail Same as NC Soft Account Log in Check, and the link they give is also same, Except the External Link Forwarding to their website,

First of All How in the World they Get Players Email Id's

and what if the Email id And the The Game Password are same? they get into ur Gmail account and get ur all details and if there is bank details and they steal ur money too?

Online Rob, Scam are some time so Cruel, u never know what happens, These Scams could get Ugly for some one

1 hour ago, Hanadeus said:

First of All How in the World they Get Players Email Id's

that's one of the reasons why i trusted that email ... i thought that only ncsoft knew my email address 

that's why i asked how did they know my email to send that mail

Our newest class, the Soul Fighter, is now live in Blade & Soul! Log in to try your hand at our first ranged + melee hybrid class. We’re making a free character slot available for a limited time via the Hongmoon Store, as well as bringing back our popular double-XP event, extending the Merchant of Wonders availability, and offering a free costume to each character that has finished Act 4. All these disappear on July 20, so be quick.

Additionally, as a Thank You for being a part of the Blade & Soul community, we have delivered to your account a small package which includes:
  • 7-day Premium Membership
  • Black Penguin Pet
You will need to log into your account and redeem the code via your Account Management page. Once redeemed, the Premium Membership starts and the pet is ready to be claimed on any character you have on your account!

FYI, this is the official NCSOFT newsletter I received on June 23 from ( bladeandsoul@ncsoft.com ). Make sure that your links ends with "ncsoft.com" and not something like "ncoft.com.pleasehackme.fu"

• 2 weeks later...

Some moderator can help me?
I took 3 days without result . 
I've been robbed . and send mail and even nothing . If you need the data to verify or anything let me know . 

Thank you very much , carefully Syncthra .

• NCSOFT

Greetings Syncthra,

Have you sent your ticket to the correct email: support@bladeandsoul.comIf you have submitted your ticket through our Customer Support site, please allow them some time to get back to you. The usual response time can take between 24 and 72 hours. Please note also that updating your ticket will result in a longer processing time as your ticket will be set back at the end of the queue.

Archived