DomiSotto

Which Server Group (NA) Still has Okay SSP?

Recommended Posts

On 7/18/2016 at 11:56 AM, 7XVe said:

OMC and mushin, almost no one gets mining completed.

Gone to hell. We do invade opposing mining but...as for mining. We're both at stalemates :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
okitaluc   
21 minutes ago, Ferocious said:

You have replied to everyone every-time they post about CL doing better than CO in group 3.. but you're not trying to win an argument?   LOL    Keep telling yourself that.

It doesn't change the facts of everything that's been going on in Group 3 SSP since the link.    When CL wants something, CL gets it.   CO does not have that luxury and there's a good chance they won't have that as a usual luxury.

Like Ak yesterday , ok noted (And you guys trying hard just because BZ)

Edited by okitaluc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the people saying group 5 is ok, is not, maybe at some times, because sometimes some guilds from ceruleans, even if they have 1-2 channels, they just want to mess with the crimson, they love to do pvp, they don't care for the points, just to kill others, i really will call stupid the person who thought was a good idea to stress a lot of players, onmyung was pretty nice, with an alliance cerulean/crimson, wasn't perfect, but the 95% of the time everybody was happy, already some of my friends quit, because is just not fun anymore, some ppl really enjoyed the ssp farming, not the war zone, if i wanted to do pvp, i could just go to pvp, not a place where assassins comes and kill weak people who doesn't have pvp build, because they wanted to farm for soulstones/moonstones, but then again, a happy server like onmyung got merged with some ppl who think is fun and nice to mess with others. I really want the old server back. (this is just for my qqing, i know i wont be back, but i also thinking on quit if the tomorrow's patch is not good enough)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

Like Ak yesterday , ok noted (And you guys trying hard just because BZ)

LMAO 1 boss kill while we do how many?  You must be pretty desperate to hang on to that.  What about when your only zerg was channel hopping and one of ours decided to join in on CH2 and prevent you from killing any terrors and wiped the grounds with CO blood.    You realize, we just did it for the heck of it.   It was entertaining.    Just know, at any moment... CL can over-run your CO zergs.    And no one tries hard because of BZ.

BZ has never been dominated until now.   They are literally asking for truce from some clans so just stop it.  If your main source of getting anything done is that desperate, what hope do you have?

Also why are you referring to Ak Bul.. that's who we kill.   He's CO.   The CL version is named Kang Gwi.  Do you even SSP????????  

QQ more and welcome to the new reality for you, the sooner you accept it the sooner you'll be able to sleep better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LilithWalker said:

the people saying group 5 is ok, is not, maybe at some times, because sometimes some guilds from ceruleans, even if they have 1-2 channels, they just want to mess with the crimson, they love to do pvp, they don't care for the points, just to kill others, i really will call stupid the person who thought was a good idea to stress a lot of players, onmyung was pretty nice, with an alliance cerulean/crimson, wasn't perfect, but the 95% of the time everybody was happy, already some of my friends quit, because is just not fun anymore, some ppl really enjoyed the ssp farming, not the war zone, if i wanted to do pvp, i could just go to pvp, not a place where assassins comes and kill weak people who doesn't have pvp build, because they wanted to farm for soulstones/moonstones, but then again, a happy server like onmyung got merged with some ppl who think is fun and nice to mess with others. I really want the old server back. (this is just for my qqing, i know i wont be back, but i also thinking on quit if the tomorrow's patch is not good enough)

Yeah I really wish for yehara back too.  Before the merge, we had trouble doing ssp due to bots.  But the blues and reds really didn't mess with each other.  Sure every once in a while, some clan would poke at another group.  For the most part though, if the reds saw enough blues standing in a channel, we would do a region chat and say to take it for a rotation.  Then we would get the channel back.  It was the same way with BW.  If we saw them gathering enough people to attempt BW, faction chat would say to stay out of their way.  Sure not everyone would.  But we always tried.  I know a lot of players from the opposite faction.  I run dungeons with them a lot. The mood on the servers has really changed.  The reds are trying to get a spot and deal with bots.  Which in itself is a major problem.  But the reds can't get any farming done, since the blues decide to slaughter the bots.  Then they kill the drills.  There was talk of just letting the blues have a channel.  With all the frustrations though, I think that idea died. People are just struggling to jump from channel to channel, just to finish a quest.  

 

Now it is chaos and no one really gets any farming or quests done. And now we are down to only 4 channels.  When the merge happened, we had 5.  But it doesn't seem to matter how many people crowd into ssp, we just can't seem to get another channel to open up.  I have heard people say this on other servers too. 

 

I just hope that NCsoft gives us more channels.  That would ease the stress and allow both groups to get done what they need. 

 

edit to say:  I too have seen a lot of players quit. They just got so fed up.  Upgrading takes so much gold and materials as it is.  But then not being able to farm needed items, just makes it worse on everyone.  The prices for keys and moons keeps going up.    The merge really messed up servers.

Edited by SnugglesFairie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, SnugglesFairie said:

Yeah I really wish for yehara back too.  Before the merge, we had trouble doing ssp due to bots.  But the blues and reds really didn't mess with each other.  Sure every once in a while, some clan would poke at another group.  For the most part though, if the reds saw enough blues standing in a channel, we would do a region chat and say to take it for a rotation.  Then we would get the channel back.  It was the same way with BW.  If we saw them gathering enough people to attempt BW, faction chat would say to stay out of their way.  Sure not everyone would.  But we always tried.  I know a lot of players from the opposite faction.  I run dungeons with them a lot. 

 

Now it is chaos and no one really gets any farming or quests done. And now we are down to only 4 channels.  When the merge happened, we had 5.  But it doesn't seem to matter how many people crowd into ssp, we just can't seem to get another channel to open up.  I have heard people say this on other servers too. 

 

I just hope that NCsoft gives us more channels.  That would ease the stress and allow both groups to get done what they need. 

Not really, like that poosay guild and some of their followers, i think they are from hajoon, they wont bother on farming, they already said it on group chat, their wallet is to big to bother on farming, they just want to kill others, for their fun, calling other guilds noobs/stupids just because they are 100% focused to pve farming, and the poosay for pvp, is not hard to see crimson, us, we aren't prepared or don't like the idea of pvp, but that doesn't matter, also for onmyung, we only had 2 channels, enough for anyone to get credit on the king pig, with even 450 ap as ranged, now a friend of mine, sometimes he can't do it with 600 at some times, a lot of ppl on the merge, isnt caring anymore to farm on ssp, since they will get killed from random ppl, or just not enough ap to do anything. 

I still think the main reason of this merge, was to stress a lot of players and make them quit, i can't find any other result after this.

Edited by LilithWalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah that is definitely a major problem.  Not sure if you were online tonight:  but for those not on group 5, here is an example of what happened tonight....

 

The red faction told the blues to just grab a channel.  That way everyone can farm and quest in peace.  Several blues were really excited,  Saying thanks and looked forward to being able to complete things.  We all thought the factions would get some peace and get some goodies for once. So red had ch 1,3, and 4.  Blue chose 2 since it was just about to start a  rotation.

 

Pretty soon, a few people from "certain blue guilds" decided to attack the drills on the red channels.  We fought back and ended up saving them on 1 and 4.  We lost 3 due to too many bots and couldn't enter it.  Then the blue players who were questing, started asking in region chat for help.  They didn't have enough people to stop their drills from dying. Not because reds were attacking them either.  They asked REDS to switch to any alts that they had in blue... to come help them finish quests.  Their own faction wouldn't help them. Too many in the faction would rather disrupt the other channels, kill the drills, and leave.  So their own people had to ask the opposite faction for help, in getting things done.  They ended up losing 1 driller.  Finally a few of us switched to an alt and helped them.  They were very grateful, but it was so sad and annoying. 

 

Many of us on yehara have alts in both factions.  That way we can help out friends in ssp and misty woods.  But the factions should help their own people, rather than focus on disruption.  The whole time I was on my alt, the blue faction chat was horrible.  So much bashing and rudeness and name calling and trash talking.  It was never like that before the merge.  The blues that we were helping, said it has been like that for the past few days.  That even they are blocking out people from their own faction, because of how bad it gets.

 

So yeah, I do agree with ya there.  More channels will definitely not solve disruption issues. 

 

Now I love pvp.  I do suck at it.  But I have fun with it.  So if I have to fight to hold a channel, every once in a while, that is ok.  But when people purposefully disrupt a channel, kill everything, and leave.... that is what annoys me.  They aren't doing it to hold a channel to quest or farm.  They are doing it to mess with people. To me, that just results in more people getting stressed and leaving the game.  What point is there in that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SnugglesFairie said:

 

Now I love pvp.  I do suck at it.  But I have fun with it.  So if I have to fight to hold a channel, every once in a while, that is ok.  But when people purposefully disrupt a channel, kill everything, and leave.... that is what annoys me.  They aren't doing it to hold a channel to quest or farm.  They are doing it to mess with people. To me, that just results in more people getting stressed and leaving the game.  What point is there in that?

this is the same i hate, they just there for messing other people, sometimes some of the ceruleans come with alts to the crimson chat just to trashtalk, and say how much "pve" suck and we should die or kinda, is getting pretty dark, from being happy and having fun with the game, to drama after drama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aethyr   

@Ferocious - Let him believe they still have the upperhand. Maybe in his point of view they are winning this war. But actually, the battle has been long due. They can still mine, eventually only 1 or 2 channels while they try to stop other 4 channels for CL. And that's their best effort. Maybe your Peak time is not the peak time in his timezone. But yes, CO is lossing bad and using BnSTree's data to compare the population of CO & CL is not even an argument valid. Population does not mean those all 50+% CO is active in SSP.
If you think of IT, this CO population gets higher because they cannot change Faction to CL if there are less CO in the first place. ;)

/gg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last 2 nights, I witnessed new "method" being employed to mess up every channel. I didn't think it was possible at first, but then I saw it happen first hand.  Blues were taking off their uniforms in ssp.  And then they would attack and draw away or grab and carry away bosses and terrors to reset them.  It happening during battle stage and mining. 

 

I didn't think you could attack or grab a faction boss / terror if you were not wearing some kind of faction outfit. But that is what was happening.   Plus  you couldn't fight the blue players doing it, because they were not wearing faction outfits.  So there was no way to stop any of it from happening.  Anytime we were fighting a terror, boss, or mercenary, it would happen.  People just got so fed up, first time I have seen channels almost empty.   No one was able to do anything in any faction.  Reds were constantly having drills and mobs reset.  Blues didn't have enough people to finish quests, because they were all running around without their uniforms.

 

I love blade and soul, but with the bots and now this toxic growing of the community... I am growing tired of the stress.  Gearing up and farming is such a time consuming annoyance as it is.  But this junk on top of it... it sucks the fun out of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL I didn't post a warning to give ideas.  I posted to show how frustrating and annoying it is.  Everyone is losing out.  Moonstones and keys will go up in prices.  Gearing up will cost more and take more time. Plus it is causing people to get frustrated and leave.  Which in the end, this action benefits no one and brings about the demise of the game even faster.  Frustrated and annoyed players leave. No players= no game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reyax   

On Poh here. We still keep our old ssp mining times even after the merge so it's no change at all. Although after merge there were a lot of reds showing up, slowly they died out and followed the schedule minus a few. There seems to be a lot of drama on crimson side (Cerulean is still dominant) and I've hosted 12 gwi's that were all killed this week alone compared to 0 on Crimson side. Poharan used to be spoiled with mining a lot until the merge but we can take over channels if we try. So basically nothing was affected, I feel blue got a lot stronger especially since reds are coming over to blue based on drama between the two servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reyax said:

On Poh here. We still keep our old ssp mining times even after the merge so it's no change at all. Although after merge there were a lot of reds showing up, slowly they died out and followed the schedule minus a few. There seems to be a lot of drama on crimson side (Cerulean is still dominant) and I've hosted 12 gwi's that were all killed this week alone compared to 0 on Crimson side. Poharan used to be spoiled with mining a lot until the merge but we can take over channels if we try. So basically nothing was affected, I feel blue got a lot stronger especially since reds are coming over to blue based on drama between the two servers.

I really do not understand the 'hosting' idea, but I tried starting in a 'hosted' channel yesterday. After the first two terrors were killed, there were so many people in the channel that I stopped getting credits and boxes. So, I switched to another channel that has a small mining going. Unfortunately, it was continuously disrupted by a few red players, and I was not able to get a full credit for the mining session, as nobody was responding to incs, on the off-drill so I was fighting the same two reds to keep them occupied so they won't kill the drill and prevent the Grindtooth from spawning. Because by now the keys is what I need the most.

 

The mining group was so small that we barely managed to hold South (I have never had a chance to go North).

 

But the moment Grindtooth spawned at North, BOOM! out of the thin air the gigantic group materialized and killed it in a few seconds. As I was defending the drill up to the spawn point my cat was dead, and by the time it was resurrected the Grindtooth was dead.

 

After which nobody went to do the tent boss despite a lot of calls to do so.

 

By the faction chat, the reds also raided Gwi and killed everyone in the 'hosted' channel.

 

My 1 hour in SSP yesterday resulted in gaining 31 soulstones and 2 moonstones. As compared to 80+ soulstones and 2 to 5 moonstones in Iksanun times. And I barely managed to keep 25 pp to get the flower quest.

 

So, no, the SSP is not good at all on the Iksanun, and it is all because of Poharan.

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

Yeah that is definitely a major problem.  Not sure if you were online tonight:  but for those not on group 5, here is an example of what happened tonight....

 

The red faction told the blues to just grab a channel.  That way everyone can farm and quest in peace.  Several blues were really excited,  Saying thanks and looked forward to being able to complete things.  We all thought the factions would get some peace and get some goodies for once. So red had ch 1,3, and 4.  Blue chose 2 since it was just about to start a  rotation.

 

Pretty soon, a few people fro

8 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

Yeah that is definitely a major problem.  Not sure if you were online tonight:  but for those not on group 5, here is an example of what happened tonight....

 

The red faction told the blues to just grab a channel.  That way everyone can farm and quest in peace.  Several blues were really excited,  Saying thanks and looked forward to being able to complete things.  We all thought the factions would get some peace and get some goodies for once. So red had ch 1,3, and 4.  Blue chose 2 since it was just about to start a  rotation.

 

Pretty soon, a few people from "certain blue guilds" decided to attack the drills on the red channels.  We fought back and ended up saving them on 1 and 4.  We lost 3 due to too many bots and couldn't enter it.  Then the blue players who were questing, started asking in region chat for help.  They didn't have enough people to stop their drills from dying. Not because reds were attacking them either.  They asked REDS to switch to any alts that they had in blue... to come help them finish quests.  Their own faction wouldn't help them. Too many in the faction would rather disrupt the other channels, kill the drills, and leave.  So their own people had to ask the opposite faction for help, in getting things done.  They ended up losing 1 driller.  Finally a few of us switched to an alt and helped them.  They were very grateful, but it was so sad and annoying. 

 

Many of us on yehara have alts in both factions.  That way we can help out friends in ssp and misty woods.  But the factions should help their own people, rather than focus on disruption.  The whole time I was on my alt, the blue faction chat was horrible.  So much bashing and rudeness and name calling and trash talking.  It was never like that before the merge.  The blues that we were helping, said it has been like that for the past few days.  That even they are blocking out people from their own faction, because of how bad it gets.

 

So yeah, I do agree with ya there.  More channels will definitely not solve disruption issues. 

 

Now I love pvp.  I do suck at it.  But I have fun with it.  So if I have to fight to hold a channel, every once in a while, that is ok.  But when people purposefully disrupt a channel, kill everything, and leave.... that is what annoys me.  They aren't doing it to hold a channel to quest or farm.  They are doing it to mess with people. To me, that just results in more people getting stressed and leaving the game.  What point is there in that?

m "certain blue guilds" decided to attack the drills on the red channels.  We fought back and ended up saving them on 1 and 4.  We lost 3 due to too many bots and couldn't enter it.  Then the blue players who were questing, started asking in region chat for help.  They didn't have enough people to stop their drills from dying. Not because reds were attacking them either.  They asked REDS to switch to any alts that they had in blue... to come help them finish quests.  Their own faction wouldn't help them. Too many in the faction would rather disrupt the other channels, kill the drills, and leave.  So their own people had to ask the opposite faction for help, in getting things done.  They ended up losing 1 driller.  Finally a few of us switched to an alt and helped them.  They were very grateful, but it was so sad and annoying. 

 

Many of us on yehara have alts in both factions.  That way we can help out friends in ssp and misty woods.  But the factions should help their own people, rather than focus on disruption.  The whole time I was on my alt, the blue faction chat was horrible.  So much bashing and rudeness and name calling and trash talking.  It was never like that before the merge.  The blues that we were helping, said it has been like that for the past few days.  That even they are blocking out people from their own faction, because of how bad it gets.

 

So yeah, I do agree with ya there.  More channels will definitely not solve disruption issues. 

 

Now I love pvp.  I do suck at it.  But I have fun with it.  So if I have to fight to hold a channel, every once in a while, that is ok.  But when people purposefully disrupt a channel, kill everything, and leave.... that is what annoys me.  They aren't doing it to hold a channel to quest or farm.  They are doing it to mess with people. To me, that just results in more people getting stressed and leaving the game.  What point is there in that?

Ceru from Group 5 here, we do runs some afternoons and after Grand Harvest. Rest of the time we don't really care what's going on in SSP. So last night we were doing are after GH runs and some of the CN Omi Oni whatever clan were porting in right by the Driller and killing it. Not like 2-3 people like 18-20 so it was dead within seconds. So when that happens we tend to channel hop and roflstomp every channel currently mining. So its on them not us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reyax   
4 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I really do not understand the 'hosting' idea, but I tried starting in a 'hosted' channel yesterday. After the first two terrors were killed, there were so many people in the channel that I stopped getting credits and boxes. So, I switched to another channel that has a small mining going. Unfortunately, it was continuously disrupted by a few red players, and I was not able to get a full credit for the mining session, as nobody was responding to incs, on the off-drill so I was fighting the same two reds to keep them occupied so they won't kill the drill and prevent the Grindtooth from spawning. Because by now the keys is what I need the most.

 

The mining group was so small that we barely managed to hold South (I have never had a chance to go North).

 

But the moment Grindtooth spawned at North, BOOM! out of the thin air the gigantic group materialized and killed it in a few seconds. As I was defending the drill up to the spawn point my cat was dead, and by the time it was resurrected the Grindtooth was dead.

 

After which nobody went to do the tent boss despite a lot of calls to do so.

 

By the faction chat, the reds also raided Gwi and killed everyone in the 'hosted' channel.

 

My 1 hour in SSP yesterday resulted in gaining 31 soulstones and 2 moonstones. As compared to 80+ soulstones and 2 to 5 moonstones in Iksanun times. And I barely managed to keep 25 pp to get the flower quest.

 

So, no, the SSP is not good at all on the Iksanun, and it is all because of Poharan.

Gwi parties only favor those who are geared. You need to rack up points and with having so many ppl on the field, you need to compete and burst very fast. It is not friendly to a lot of people but it gets the job done. You're not there for really credit, more so of getting points to do the main boss. Everything get demolished from sheer number and power. That time I hosted was a bad time but we got the Gwi later in the night when I hosted again. You are more favored towards channel hopping and prestige farming when we actually control a few mining ch's earlier on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Reyax said:

Gwi parties only favor those who are geared. You need to rack up points and with having so many ppl on the field, you need to compete and burst very fast. It is not friendly to a lot of people but it gets the job done. You're not there for really credit, more so of getting points to do the main boss. Everything get demolished from sheer number and power. That time I hosted was a bad time but we got the Gwi later in the night when I hosted again. You are more favored towards channel hopping and prestige farming when we actually control a few mining ch's earlier on.

This is why I moved the channel to the non-hosted one. And still did not get the Daily done, because of the psychopath reds, and the leet Poharan parasites who spawned in to steal the Grindtooth.

 

Poharan, GO HOME! Give Iksanun their 2 channels back.

 

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winner   
7 hours ago, Reyax said:

Gwi parties only favor those who are geared. You need to rack up points and with having so many ppl on the field, you need to compete and burst very fast. It is not friendly to a lot of people but it gets the job done. You're not there for really credit, more so of getting points to do the main boss. Everything get demolished from sheer number and power. That time I hosted was a bad time but we got the Gwi later in the night when I hosted again. You are more favored towards channel hopping and prestige farming when we actually control a few mining ch's earlier on.

I knew this was coming. I sign 'petition' to undo the server-link!

 

(petition is against CoC) who cares. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aethyr   

I'll leave it here, this is from Group 3, Crimson Side.

Just Arashel doing Arashel thing.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now