Which Server Group (NA) Still has Okay SSP?

DomiSotto

12 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

As someone on yehara who spends a lot of time in SSP, I can say it is NOT good.  Before the merge we had a crap ton of bots.  They took up all the slots on every channel.  They spawned so badly they lagged the hell out of the area any time konta of grindtooth appeared.  No one could get into the channels when this happened.

edit to add:  I farm ssp for materials to upgrade.  I don't do it to sell on the market or make a profit.  I also refuse to buy keys from the market since it is just rewarding the bots.  So for someone like me,  ssp is a pain in the butt.  I look forward to more ways to earn moons, so I can leave SSP far behind as a bad memory!  I just heard about floor 14 and 15 on mushin's tower.  Time to start running that again.  :D

Okay, thank you for the testimony. I am wondering if it varies by the time of day. I put it in experience varies category for now.

I feel that if they do add it to Mushin's Tower, it's gonna be a very small amount. :( But better than nothing you now get in SSP.

I am still curious to hear from Group 1 and 6.

EDIT: Found this post from Junhado, the Ceru obviously  in a raiding state, but not sure how Crimson is fairing in terms of getting drops:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, okitaluc said:

Are you doing SSP at all? Stop lying , we are destroying Crimsons over and over . I think it's a matter of time  to the server become Cerulean dominated again (we showed that we are stronger, and if happens like before, soon people will start to come to our side or stop going to SSP to die). It's have been fun tough. The only time Crimsons have a chance is when our numbers aren't on (because sleeping /  work / school)

DomiSotto , the war in Jiwan is Still going, Crimsons only can do something if they fill channel to not let our numbers enter, they are avoiding us in SSP. Our strategy is working (what happens in SSP is what we want) and morale between ceruleans is high . Tip: He didn't said how they are dominating (because obviously it isn't). Here something more reliable that reflect whats is happening in SSP IMO

https://bnstree.com/character

Here a comment from a random guy (saying  he don't want to go to SSP because Jiwans Bots (who knows the server , knows he is refering to the CO clan of chinese farmers, well if CL is dominating why not go to SSP? lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4td2hr/how_do_we_fix_ssp/d5gfmcv

Most of the ppl QQing are Dochun.  Most Jiwan CL however are happy.  My friends in CO want to switch back to CL because they said they still have problems getting dailies done.  I get dailies done on MULTIPLE CL characters.   The only thing CO can do is wait til there's only a few crim around and then kill some terrors.   Crimson have been completing everything during the most populated hours.  I had several grindtooth kills yesterday, where were you?    When the fields are full of both CL and CO, the toughest people on CO are your bots who get destroyed when the numbers are equal.

Even last night CL decided to go mess with them, since everyone had dailies done already and were farming konta/captains/terrors, we rained down red on a packed CO channel and sent people from CO running.   I suggest you try playing during peak NA hours.    Also your BZ multi-boxers are the only thing allowing CO to even kill a terror let alone anything else.    CL has still been mopping the floor with CO overall.

How many Jiwan CO clans already are switching to CO?   Soon it will probably become unbalanced again as people want to finish their dailies and you're lucky if even 1/5th of CO SSP get to finish their dailies where as many CL do with ease.

Face it, you've been outmatched and it's only going to get worse.   No CL in SSP? ha-ha-hahahaha   there's plenty QQing on both sides, I have friends in both.  But SSP is alive and well, thanks for all the kills, keys, moonstones, and still getting my dailies done on my geared characters with ease.

Edit:  The person you quoted says they don't go to SSP.  How do they know what's going on?  They were probably PVE'rs doing PVP quests and now don't bother.   Here I am, a PVXer... who PVPs regularly on multiple characters telling you of my experience.  You want to rely on someone's non-experience who don't bother to go?  I'm there at the prime hours which CL utterly dominates and also at night where we have fun trolling your bots who no longer can farm all day thanks to CL power.   Enjoy the downhill ride, I'll continue to enjoy dominating.

You have problems in ssplains? Come join Cerulean faction on juwol/Yunwa/Jungaho. Despite being out numbered . They are still constantly destroying crimson drills. If Blue got bigger they have a chance to take over CL ssplains. I am CL but i like war so .

33 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

You have problems in ssplains? Come join Cerulean faction on juwol/Yunwa/Jungaho. Despite being out numbered . They are still constantly destroying crimson drills. If Blue got bigger they have a chance to take over CL ssplains. I am CL but i like war so .

So you're the one constantly yelling "kill the cerus" when they're trying to do a channel? If you like war so much then you should switch over to ceru ;)

7 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

So you're the one constantly yelling "kill the cerus" when they're trying to do a channel? If you like war so much then you should switch over to ceru ;)

no i am not constantly yelling kill the cerus when they do their mining. I will fight the Cerus when they try to take ours

1 hour ago, Kuronee said:

I don't want to destroy the other Faction's drills, save for as a statement that we want a channel too, please, move over. to be honest, I prefer to have a main on each Faction. I am not loyal to color, I am loyal to people. And profits.

2 hours ago, Ferocious said:

Most of the ppl QQing are Dochun.  Most Jiwan CL however are happy.  My friends in CO want to switch back to CL because they said they still have problems getting dailies done.  I get dailies done on MULTIPLE CL characters.   The only thing CO can do is wait til there's only a few crim around and then kill some terrors.   Crimson have been completing everything during the most populated hours.  I had several grindtooth kills yesterday, where were you?    When the fields are full of both CL and CO, the toughest people on CO are your bots who get destroyed when the numbers are equal.

Even last night CL decided to go mess with them, since everyone had dailies done already and were farming konta/captains/terrors, we rained down red on a packed CO channel and sent people from CO running.   I suggest you try playing during peak NA hours.    Also your BZ multi-boxers are the only thing allowing CO to even kill a terror let alone anything else.    CL has still been mopping the floor with CO overall.

How many Jiwan CO clans already are switching to CO?   Soon it will probably become unbalanced again as people want to finish their dailies and you're lucky if even 1/5th of CO SSP get to finish their dailies where as many CL do with ease.

Face it, you've been outmatched and it's only going to get worse.   No CL in SSP? ha-ha-hahahaha   there's plenty QQing on both sides, I have friends in both.  But SSP is alive and well, thanks for all the kills, keys, moonstones, and still getting my dailies done on my geared characters with ease.

Edit:  The person you quoted says they don't go to SSP.  How do they know what's going on?  They were probably PVE'rs doing PVP quests and now don't bother.   Here I am, a PVXer... who PVPs regularly on multiple characters telling you of my experience.  You want to rely on someone's non-experience who don't bother to go?  I'm there at the prime hours which CL utterly dominates and also at night where we have fun trolling your bots who no longer can farm all day thanks to CL power.   Enjoy the downhill ride, I'll continue to enjoy dominating.

If they are crying they have a motive  to cry, there is no Crying in cerulean side because we are stronger and we are getting things done, and some CL already changed to CO , and said how you guys  complain we always have more numbers than CL.

Obviously people are getting problems with dailies done, because the competition here is fierce many people are very geared, more people  more hard to get things done, obviously, we farmed a lot throughout the day, even called out you guys to come since only 3 channels were open because CL  disappeared. First two days the trash talk from CL  were so much, but now only shy guys coming to be killed by us trying to struggle a little. 

Last Night I Was there on channel 1 , i saw what happened , you guys filled one channel to not let us enter to get your farming done , successful partially i give you that , but slowly we filled the channel and we take it back easily again (without BZ), you guys  did an big effort and couldn't even keep a ch. futile struggle , the part when you guys try to do Ak is just humiliating to CL failing and reset over and over, the prestige from Ak was 40000 you know what it means don't you? While Gwi was on 10000 on ch1. You can lie to people who weren't there , but not to me i'm there almost all day.

Later on the night you guys even stand there watching us killing your terrors and did nothing.

No clan on Jiwan changed because , they don't feel they need lol People from your side are already coming. Some even asked to let you guys farm ch 1 (when we  was planning our comeback lol)

We outnumber you guys sorry i know  you won't admit it because if information spread that you guys are getting dominated it will get worse. So i don't have to face nothing  you are delusional and i want to see what you say in the future. We don't need to try to fill a channel to not let you guys in because we know we are stronger.

And if think you are stopping the farm you don't know what is happening, people lold when they saw you guys killing your own terrors ( you know when people are desperate they start to do stupid things that even demoralize themselves lol). Deep inside you know the truth , keep trying it's have been fun

53 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I don't want to destroy the other Faction's drills, save for as a statement that we want a channel too, please, move over. to be honest, I prefer to have a main on each Faction. I am not loyal to color, I am loyal to people. And profits.

i am loyal to my color i choose on my main and my clan. Doesn't mean i wont have characters in  other faction on alts. I have no problem sharing a channel with the blues and i am perfectly fine with allowing that. There wont be any treaty though on group 6.  Both sides will still mess with each other.

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 0:30 AM, Ferocious said:

Group 3 is good.   Crimson definitely dominates overall and during peak hours.   Ceru does have a healthy population but they will definitely have much harder times completing their dailies unless they do it when not many people are on.   You can be a fan of either CL or CO and go there for some fun SSP.  However, CL is dominating overall.... sorry Ceru-scum!   lol

This. And then I was called delusional for saying Cerulean in Group 3 is Fighting a war they cannot win. 

"Soha cl incase some people forget"

Welp I will say this.

Jiwan and soha cl are just fine. Tbh i havent even seen my peeps QQing instead trying to be more organized like they always from the start. Shout out to my peeps on the server. Jiwan people are okay and doing what they can which earn my respect. Erm dochun..........

Anyways

Im waiting for tomorrow's patch for moonstones in mushins Tower if they plan to do that. 

As a pver grinder i still make profits in dungs, dailies, and killing special bosses in certain areas.

This talk of domination is getting old cause lets face it people will say what they will say to boost up their morals or make more problems than necessary.

Less talk of this and more focus on the patch. If they do put moonstones in mushin tower 13th and 14th floor this will make moonstones in market place quite profitable. 

Now a little smartass remark from me to the people that waste their lives in ssp most of the day trying to make little profits and wants to talk big.

I hope you're taking a break and not making your ass flat from sitting on the chair most of the day. Get some sunshine in your life before you develope vitamin D deficiency 

Last time ill be a smartass mean person.....

2 hours ago, Aethyr said:

This. And then I was called delusional for saying Cerulean in Group 3 is Fighting a war they cannot win. 

Take some pics from the prestige from AK an Gwi throughout the channels let's see who is doing better , numbers don't lie. Every time one faction wins over the other  the prestige of their terror goes up. Just a tip you can't lie about this (unless you "photoshop" it lol)

Logic of this thread: if my faction can't do SSP after merge then entire merge was bad. Screw the [insert faction]-scum.

90% of the posts seem to be pre-merge reds crying over how some ceruleans can actually do SSP without being harassed 24/7 because they're used to dominating nearly every single server pre-merge. Good riddance.

/facepalm

3 hours ago, okitaluc said:

If they are crying they have a motive  to cry, there is no Crying in cerulean side because we are stronger and we are getting things done, and some CL already changed to CO , and said how you guys  complain we always have more numbers than CL.

Obviously people are getting problems with dailies done, because the competition here is fierce many people are very geared, more people  more hard to get things done, obviously, we farmed a lot throughout the day, even called out you guys to come since only 3 channels were open because CL  disappeared. First two days the trash talk from CL  were so much, but now only shy guys coming to be killed by us trying to struggle a little. 

Last Night I Was there on channel 1 , i saw what happened , you guys filled one channel to not let us enter to get your farming done , successful partially i give you that , but slowly we filled the channel and we take it back easily again (without BZ), you guys  did an big effort and couldn't even keep a ch. futile struggle , the part when you guys try to do Ak is just humiliating to CL failing and reset over and over, the prestige from Ak was 40000 you know what it means don't you? While Gwi was on 10000 on ch1. You can lie to people who weren't there , but not to me i'm there almost all day.

Later on the night you guys even stand there watching us killing your terrors and did nothing.

No clan on Jiwan changed because , they don't feel they need lol People from your side are already coming. Some even asked to let you guys farm ch 1 (when we  was planning our comeback lol)

We outnumber you guys sorry i know  you won't admit it because if information spread that you guys are getting dominated it will get worse. So i don't have to face nothing  you are delusional and i want to see what you say in the future. We don't need to try to fill a channel to not let you guys in because we know we are stronger.

And if think you are stopping the farm you don't know what is happening, people lold when they saw you guys killing your own terrors ( you know when people are desperate they start to do stupid things that even demoralize themselves lol). Deep inside you know the truth , keep trying it's have been fun

Many Jiwan CO changed already, what are you talking about?  I know of a few CL Dochun who have changed, but not their best players.   

It seems there's another in this thread attesting to exactly what I am saying yet you are here trying to lie to yourself.    Mining is done during peak hours... CO BARELY can get any mining, let alone any of you finish your dailies!!!!!!!!!   I have friends in CO, who are on the verge of switching to CL.    I have friends in CO who already switched to CL.    You know, outside of SSP CL/CO still game together.

However faction war stuff... CL crushes CO when equal numbers are present.   CL also has more numbers.  You realize at nights we're channnel hopping, wiping out any CO we see and farming for keys.   During the day we farm our boxes that we use the keys for later.     Sure I can't be on 24/7, but I am on peak hours and I am on sometimes at night so I see the vast difference in strategies.

Fact:  If the BZ multi-boxing Jiwan CO clan network got banned, you'd not even be able to take on a terror.

Fact:   If CL multi-boxing clans got banned, we'd still be running things.

Even BZ reached out to try and ask for some peace while farming since they can no longer farm all day they want some channels at night and want to try to avoid the CHs we go to.   They reached out to an actual player who I won't mention, who isn't a multi-boxer but they figured since they speak the same language and are summoners, that they would.    Even the bots who hold up your faction are quivering.

What happened when CL all decided to show up and rain on your parade last night?   Oh.. Oh that's right... CO got annihilated.   You're looking at numbers on top.   No one is worrying about that during the day..we get quests done.  Then we go at night to show ya who is boss and farm everything in sight.

It only takes a few good CL to cause your terror attempts to become a wipe-fest.     When a few CO is present and there are a ton of CL... they usually run and hide behind other terrors then keep retreating or use "escape".   Pathetic.

You're apparently in denial, it's okay though.. enjoy not finishing your dailies many days, while we continue to enjoy finishing anything we want to finish.

2 hours ago, Aethyr said:

Haha I know.   CO simply can not withstand CL forces in Group 3 NA when CL decides they want to do something.  

You just have an angry CO-Jiwan who's reality is changing severely now that they've been server linked to strong CL forces.

29 minutes ago, Ferocious said:

Many Jiwan CO changed already, what are you talking about?  I know of a few CL Dochun who have changed, but not their best players.   

It seems there's another in this thread attesting to exactly what I am saying yet you are here trying to lie to yourself.    Mining is done during peak hours... CO BARELY can get any mining, let alone any of you finish your dailies!!!!!!!!!   I have friends in CO, who are on the verge of switching to CL.    I have friends in CO who already switched to CL.    You know, outside of SSP CL/CO still game together.

However faction war stuff... CL crushes CO when equal numbers are present.   CL also has more numbers.  You realize at nights we're channnel hopping, wiping out any CO we see and farming for keys.   During the day we farm our boxes that we use the keys for later.     Sure I can't be on 24/7, but I am on peak hours and I am on sometimes at night so I see the vast difference in strategies.

Fact:  If the BZ multi-boxing Jiwan CO clan network got banned, you'd not even be able to take on a terror.

Fact:   If CL multi-boxing clans got banned, we'd still be running things.

Even BZ reached out to try and ask for some peace while farming since they can no longer farm all day they want some channels at night and want to try to avoid the CHs we go to.   They reached out to an actual player who I won't mention, who isn't a multi-boxer but they figured since they speak the same language and are summoners, that they would.    Even the bots who hold up your faction are quivering.

What happened when CL all decided to show up and rain on your parade last night?   Oh.. Oh that's right... CO got annihilated.   You're looking at numbers on top.   No one is worrying about that during the day..we get quests done.  Then we go at night to show ya who is boss and farm everything in sight.

It only takes a few good CL to cause your terror attempts to become a wipe-fest.     When a few CO is present and there are a ton of CL... they usually run and hide behind other terrors then keep retreating or use "escape".   Pathetic.

You're apparently in denial, it's okay though.. enjoy not finishing your dailies many days, while we continue to enjoy finishing anything we want to finish.

You're just all talk, "looking numbers" lol (losers talks detected) . Start backing what you say . I can say the same we're farming and destroying CL , we have more numbers , and it's sad for you but numbers don't lie couldn't even kept a channel  after filling it?

You said well "all" cl decided to show up with a surprise attack on one channel , look at this all CL in one channel you want make me laugh ( and that was combined through discord , man you guys are really desperate) , only way to you guys not get instantly destroyed is filling a channel to not let  us getting in, or when we are working and doing something else. Your channel hope just to die or stay at distance looking us killing your terrors. You guys are the king of escapes and look who is talking. Not only that you all are avoiding us in SSP. Your hope for BZ getting banned just confirms what we are saying . keep wishing  that's your only hope.

when you guys hide behind the terrors we kill the terrors and you guys , is not even fun.

Look at the another loser talk: we crush you when equal numbers are present, lol Like you can count  the numbers who are fighting , please stop you are shaming yourself

Unless you have  some real facts to backup what you are saying it's nothing more but losers talk , the numbers are there to show you guys , deal with it while you can. You can't lie

1 minute ago, okitaluc said:

You're just all talk, "looking numbers" lol (losers talks detected) . Start backing what you say . I can say the same we're farming and destroying CL , we have more numbers , and it's sad for you but numbers don't lie couldn't even kept a channel  after filling it?

You said well "all" cl decided to show up with a surprise attack on one channel , look at this all CL in one channel you want make me laugh ( and that was combined through discord , man you guys are really desperate) , only way to you guys not get instantly destroyed is filling a channel to not let  us getting in, or when we are working and doing something else. Your channel hope just to die or stay at distance looking us killing your terrors. You guys are the king of escapes and look who is talking. Not only that you all are avoiding us in SSP. Your hope for BZ getting banned just confirms what we are saying . keep wishing  that's your only hope.

when you guys hide behind the terrors we kill the terrors and you guys , is not even fun.

Look at the another loser talk: we crush you when equal numbers are present, lol Like you can count  the numbers who are fighting , please stop you are shaming yourself

Unless you have  some facts to backup what you are saying it's nothing more but losers talk , the numbers are there to show you guys , deal with it while you can. You can't lie

Are you delusional?  It seems so.    I literally said CO hides behind terrors then retreats.    You use my words now.  LMAO

What number facts do you have to back up?   What's your IGN?   I'll come find you in SSP then I'll post proof here on the forums.

You're getting crushed.   Not that CL took one channel... CL TAKES ANY CHANNEL WE WANT.   That's the thing.  CO can take any channel as long as there is not a large opposition of CL there.     CL has the numbers and the skilled players to literally rain down havoc on even the largest of CO zergs.   It's been happening every day since the link.

You are just living in denial, you probably have some CO friends talking about switching to CL and you are trying to convince yourself with lies so you can do a better job at convincing them to stay.    

CL Group 3 NA > CO Group 3 NA     This isn't an opinion.   It's been proven every day since the link.    The best CO can do is troll a small group of CL while in a zerg all in one channel..... but the moment equal numbers of CL shows up CO gets stomped out.    CL has more numbers.  Also, a few people even ratted out those spying and reporting to CO.   CO people not from Jiwan didn't like that they were spying with alts in CL to read faction chat.   How pathetic?   Getting beaten up so badly you need to rely on that?    Also your multi-boxers are your toughest CO force..ha..ahaha.hahahahahahaha.

Face the music,  CL is dominating CO and it's only going to get worse for you.  Now go QQ somewhere else, your posts really show that you have the credibility of a pathological liar.

8 minutes ago, Ferocious said:

Are you delusional?  It seems so.    I literally said CO hides behind terrors then retreats.    You use my words now.  LMAO

What number facts do you have to back up?   What's your IGN?   I'll come find you in SSP then I'll post proof here on the forums.

You're getting crushed.   Not that CL took one channel... CL TAKES ANY CHANNEL WE WANT.   That's the thing.  CO can take any channel as long as there is not a large opposition of CL there.     CL has the numbers and the skilled players to literally rain down havoc on even the largest of CO zergs.   It's been happening every day since the link.

You are just living in denial, you probably have some CO friends talking about switching to CL and you are trying to convince yourself with lies so you can do a better job at convincing them to stay.    

CL Group 3 NA > CO Group 3 NA     This isn't an opinion.   It's been proven every day since the link.    The best CO can do is troll a small group of CL while in a zerg all in one channel..... but the moment equal numbers of CL shows up CO gets stomped out.    CL has more numbers.  Also, a few people even ratted out those spying and reporting to CO.   CO people not from Jiwan didn't like that they were spying with alts in CL to read faction chat.   How pathetic?   Getting beaten up so badly you need to rely on that?    Also your multi-boxers are your toughest CO force..ha..ahaha.hahahahahahaha.

Face the music,  CL is dominating CO and it's only going to get worse for you.  Now go QQ somewhere else, your posts really show that you have the credibility of a pathological liar.

I think right now  everyone can see you are just  all talk , keep talking  if it makes you feel better.

2 minutes ago, Ferocious said:

Oh... what's this?

Did YOU YOURSELF actually ADMIT to what I am saying?  CL dominates.   Oh, this is too good, I had to take a screen shot to be sure you didn't edit it:

PmA6DJB.png

Here's the source:

Read my posts in this thread i addressed this earlier , you re just desperate (please don't make yourself look bad)

Oh... what's this?

Did YOU YOURSELF actually ADMIT to what I am saying?  CL dominates.   Oh, this is too good, I had to take a screen shot to be sure you didn't edit it:

PmA6DJB.png

Here's the source:

6 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

I think right now  everyone can see you are just  all talk , keep talking  if it makes you feel better.

Nah you're all talk.  Look at what you yourself wrote.  Even another person in Group 3 agreed with me in this thread.  EVEN YOU AGREE WITH ME IN THE ABOVE POSTED PICTURE.

hahahahahaahaa   GOLDEN.  I mean really, an opportunity to prove someone wrong with their own words and how they flip flop like the current DNC and RNC nominees, is really a very rare thing.   It's like discovering a comet.

TY for that.

Also anyone who clicked on the server link rage page link... put /#comment-1887043  at the end of it to take you to his comment there, if he hasn't edited it by now... either way the screen shot is proof enough.

On 18/07/2016 at 5:02 PM, okitaluc said:

Sure right now is not decided yet , thus i said to let it on hold on my last post, but i saw this happened before , there is signs in the battlefield that one side is doing better than the other and if you can read it you will understand what i'm saying. Not only that,  my time in the game is mostly entirely dedicated to SSP so yeah, it can sounds that  i'm just boasting our faction (in another thread , the first impression i had was that CL red more numbers than us because the massive presence when the servers opened after merge , i didn't have problem to say that my lecture in that moment was that  we can fight back but we were outnumbered , i don't have problem to admit if we are losing it could have happened). About people change for the stronger side (or stop fighting which leads to the same outcome) , that's what always happened , despite  what you think about this.

6 minutes ago, Ferocious said:

Oh... what's this?

PmA6DJB.png

Here's the source:

Nah you're all talk.  Look at what you yourself wrote.  Even another person in Group 3 agreed with me in this thread.  EVEN YOU AGREE WITH ME IN THE ABOVE POSTED PICTURE.

hahahahahaahaa   GOLDEN.  I mean really, an opportunity to prove someone wrong with their own words and how they flip flop like the current DNC and RNC nominees, is really a very rare thing.   It's like discovering a comet.

TY for that.

Also anyone who clicked on the server link rage page link... put /#comment-1887043  at the end of it to take you to his comment there, if he hasn't edited it by now... either way the screen shot is proof enough.

look at my post earlier in this same thread , i addressed this already, now i'm starting to think you have bigger problems than a faction war, please don't make yourself look bad it's emabarassing 

5 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

look at my post earlier in the same thread , i addressed this already, now i'm starting to think you have bigger problems than a faction war, please don't make yourself look bad it's emabarassing 

This does nothing to disprove what you actually wrote.  All it does is reinforce it.

Stop trying to project your issues onto others.   Yes,  you should be embarrassed.  I'm not the one who said one thing then said another.

You probably are so full of hate right now for CL dominating, that you still try to make an invalid case DESPITE this... here let me post it again since I can't get enough of this golden proof:

PmA6DJB.png

4 minutes ago, Ferocious said:

This does nothing to disprove what you actually wrote.  All it does is reinforce it.

Stop trying to project your issues onto others.   Yes,  you should be embarrassed.  I'm not the one who said one thing then said another.

You probably are so full of hate right now for CL dominating, that you still try to make an invalid case DESPITE this... here let me post it again since I can't get enough of this golden proof:

PmA6DJB.png

This address what i said earlier, that my opinion changed if you read all the posts in this thread. It's there for everyone who can read. Man look at your attitude , i insist please don't make yourself look bad

32 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

This address what i said earlier, that my opinion changed if you read all the posts in this thread. It's there for everyone who can read. Man look at your attitude , i insist please don't make yourself look bad

Oh, your opinion changed?  Just stop.   Now you're like a rat trapped in a corner.  You know damn well CL are completing dailies much easier than CO and then moving on to farming and channel hopping for keys to open all those boxes we earn during peak hours.

I'm there quite often.   You even said earlier in this thread about people complaining there's so many CO?   Really????????  You said there's more CL... you said it in the picture I quoted.   And guess what, there are more CL.   There are also a lot more talented players in CL because it's no secret the strongest force behind Group 3 CO are multi-boxers... that's pretty sad.    Those same multi-boxers get stomped on regularly so they are no longer farming all day and taking whatever scraps they can get.  You just ride on their tail hoping for some scraps too.

I have nothing against most CO other than when we are fighting each other... after-all in other places we game together.   But I do not like liars and people who flip-flop.

Our convo is done... but just in case it didn't hit home I'll post it again.. in your own words:

PmA6DJB.png

It's a little too convenient to say you changed your mind.  It's not something that opinion is based on.  CL has more numbers.   CO has 1 zerg only where as CL has sometimes a few.    Also sometimes really good CL groups split off from the zerg and get lots of kills as you attempt terrors.

Things will calm down a bit, but make no mistake about it CL is winning NA Group 3.

12 minutes ago, Ferocious said:

Oh, your opinion changed?  Just stop.   Now you're like a rat trapped in a corner.  You know damn well CL are completing dailies much easier than CO and then moving on to farming and channel hopping for keys to open all those boxes we earn during peak hours.

I'm there quite often.   You even said earlier in this thread about people complaining there's so many CO?   Really????????  You said there's more CL... you said it in the picture I quoted.   And guess what, there are more CL.   There are also a lot more talented players in CL because it's no secret the strongest force behind Group 3 CO are multi-boxers... that's pretty sad.    Those same multi-boxers get stomped on regularly so they are no longer farming all day and taking whatever scraps they can get.  You just ride on their tail hoping for some scraps too.

I have nothing against most CO other than when we are fighting each other... after-all in other places we game together.   But I do not like liars and people who flip-flop.

Our convo is done... but just in case it didn't hit home I'll post it again.. in your own words:

PmA6DJB.png

It's a little too convenient to say you changed your mind.  It's not something that opinion is based on.  CL has more numbers.   CO has 1 zerg only where as CL has sometimes a few.    Also sometimes really good CL groups split off from the zerg and get lots of kills as you attempt terrors.

Things will calm down a bit, but make no mistake about it CL is winning NA Group 3.

It's not convenient, unlike you i'm not trying to win a discussion , if we are losing  , i don't have problem in admit it , it could have happened . and nothing that i would say would change that. Simple as that. right now i don't think so

43 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

It's not convenient, unlike you i'm not trying to win a discussion , if we are losing  , i don't have problem in admit it , it could have happened . and nothing that i would say would change that. Simple as that. right now i don't think so

You have replied to everyone every-time they post about CL doing better than CO in group 3.. but you're not trying to win an argument?   LOL    Keep telling yourself that.

It doesn't change the facts of everything that's been going on in Group 3 SSP since the link.    When CL wants something, CL gets it.   CO does not have that luxury and there's a good chance they won't have that as a usual luxury.

Archived