Forums

Which Server Group (NA) Still has Okay SSP?

DomiSotto

This is a request for information, in case people want to transfer or start new characters:

Good SSP after merger:

Bad SSP after Merger:

Group 2

Mushin, Old Man Cho

Group 3

Jiwan, Soha, Dochun

Group 4

Poharan, Iksanun

Group 6

Juwol, Yunwa, Junghado

Experience Varies:

Group 5

Yehara, Hajoon, Onmyung

Unknown:

Group 1

Master Hong, Gunma, Taywong

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imma from Windrest, group 1 in EU, and I can tell you that it is absolute shit.

We have only 4 channels. Reds control almost all, but the thing is that reds are dumb as *cricket*. Cap CH and then let blues destroy it in first few mins and then you have dead CH for 30mins.

Only time you can farm some shit is in morning and thats for reds. 

Before merge reds had 2 channels and blues 1, it was all cool and you could have farmed all day long, but now is pure and utter shit.

Edit:

Didn't see that only asked about NA, well maybe someone was wondering about EU too..

3 minutes ago, spongemike said:

Yehara Crim. The ceur only have 1 channel to SSP the rest belongs to us. I mean they do come and try to take over but most of the time they fail.

So, you feel the Group 5 is okay? Can a Crimson player get the full credits on one mining fairly easily including the Grindtooth?

3 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

So, you feel the Group 5 is okay? Can a Crimson player get the full credits on one mining fairly easily including the Grindtooth?

If you have high AP then yess (at least 570) range is easier but my guildmate who is a KFM usually gets credit as well but then again he is pretty well gear

7 minutes ago, spongemike said:

If you have high AP then yess (at least 570) range is easier but my guildmate who is a KFM usually gets credit as well but then again he is pretty well gear

Cool, moved Group 3 into the lucky 'good' category.

Group 3 is good.   Crimson definitely dominates overall and during peak hours.   Ceru does have a healthy population but they will definitely have much harder times completing their dailies unless they do it when not many people are on.   You can be a fan of either CL or CO and go there for some fun SSP.  However, CL is dominating overall.... sorry Ceru-scum!   lol

6 minutes ago, Ferocious said:

Group 3 is good.   Crimson definitely dominates overall and during peak hours.   Ceru does have a healthy population but they will definitely have much harder times completing their dailies unless they do it when not many people are on.   You can be a fan of either CL or CO and go there for some fun SSP.  However, CL is dominating overall.... sorry Ceru-scum!   lol

Cool, ty

Lets be quite honest on group 4. Ssp is fine for crimson, mining happens if they want to mine. Its really about those fools that thinks ssp shold be free and easy.... those are the ones crying and whining. 

32 minutes ago, LordBao said:

Lets be quite honest on group 4. Ssp is fine for crimson, mining happens if they want to mine. Its really about those fools that thinks ssp shold be free and easy.... those are the ones crying and whining.

If the current Group 4 experience satisfy your playing needs, you certainly do not need this information.

My criteria is fairly simple:

Can a player of level 50+ with the gear that starts to require Moonstones for updates (~ 480-500 AP) log in during his or her normal playing times, got to the SSP, find a non-full channel and start doing the quests waiting for Capture Phase. During the Capture Phase, is there a chance to secure a channel even if with efforts. Will the mining continue or will be eradicated by the other Faction, no matter how many channels they have opened. Will you be able to get 6/6, and 3/3 credits plus at least one Grindtooth drop during one full mining cycle.

As of now, this is not the case in Group 4, on either Faction.

Hence, if the players are looking for a different experience, and should the transfers became available, going to a server group that has an SSP experience that is appropriate for you may be a good idea. The SSP is a necessary part of the gearing curve, so having access to it may be worth investment of real money for transfers.

However, you must ensure that you are purchasing exactly what you require. hence, this request for Information.

1 hour ago, Ferocious said:

Are you doing SSP at all? Stop lying , we are destroying Crimsons over and over . I think it's a matter of time  to the server become Cerulean dominated again (we showed that we are stronger, and if happens like before, soon people will start to come to our side or stop going to SSP to die). It's have been fun tough. The only time Crimsons have a chance is when our numbers aren't on (because sleeping /  work / school)

DomiSotto , the war in Jiwan is Still going, Crimsons only can do something if they fill channel to not let our numbers enter, they are avoiding us in SSP. Our strategy is working (what happens in SSP is what we want) and morale between ceruleans is high . Tip: He didn't said how they are dominating (because obviously it isn't). Here something more reliable that reflect whats is happening in SSP IMO

https://bnstree.com/character

Here a comment from a random guy (saying  he don't want to go to SSP because Jiwans Bots (who knows the server , knows he is refering to the CO clan of chinese farmers, well if CL is dominating why not go to SSP? lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4td2hr/how_do_we_fix_ssp/d5gfmcv

1 hour ago, okitaluc said:

DomiSotto , the war in Jiwan is Still going, Crimsons only can do something if they fill channel to not let our numbers enter, they are avoiding us in SSP. Our strategy is working (what happens in SSP is what we want) and morale between ceruleans is high . Tip: He didn't said how they are dominating (because obviously it isn't). Here something more reliable that reflect whats is happening in SSP IMO

So, can at least one Faction do the mining and get credits? If 'yes' which I take it is from your answer, than it's a good Group to join.

27 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

So, can at least one Faction do the mining and get credits? If 'yes' which I take it is from your answer, than it's a good Group to join.

We did some mining, but it's not consistently yet and not everyone can get credits and this is for both sides (because too many people in one ch, because the need to defend). But logging in today some  people of our faction said we did a good farming earlier (so perhaps things start to change?) but its soon to say anything yet. I would let it on hold , to have a better picture of the situation.

1 hour ago, okitaluc said:

Are you doing SSP at all? Stop lying , we are destroying Crimsons over and over . I think it's a matter of time  to the server become Cerulean dominated again (we showed that we are stronger, and if happens like before, soon people will start to come to our side or stop going to SSP to die). It's have been fun tough. The only time Crimsons have a chance is when our numbers aren't on (because sleeping /  work / school)

https://bnstree.com/character

Here a comment from a random guy (saying  he don't want to go to SSP because Jiwans Bots (who knows the server , knows he is refering to the CO clan of chinese farmers, well if CL is dominating why not go to SSP? lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4td2hr/how_do_we_fix_ssp/d5gfmcv

No one is dominating no one. No one or not many mining is being done. Just be happy to kill the start up guy terrors and the two mining npcs. Imo the server have become somewhat balanced in population. Anyone or everyone can get keys their own way. This talk of dominating on group 3 has become irritating to no end. Both sides should just do what they can.  My concerns is towards new players wanting to try this game out and gear progression. Not some silly dominations over *cricket*ing moonstones you only can get from striker terrors and start up boxes. Im sure people going to blah blah save up gold buy moonstones get prem for upgrade discount blah blah 20g a day blah blah run dungs over people being picky with ap or go try join clans that might help when they are not busy cutting their throat over ssp or clans that runs their own groupings to spam dungs ugh. Not many likes to be in such clans snd probably finds it more comfortable playing alone then to worry about if people wants to help them or feel like doing dungs runs or world bosses for gear progressions. Fyi not many people likes to pvp for moonstones or soulstones. And people that switch over just because they are not getting what they want are bunch of babies crying in their cradle.

5 minutes ago, Niskka said:

No one is dominating no one. No one or not many mining is being done. Just be happy to kill the start up guy terrors and the two mining npcs. Imo the server have become somewhat balanced in population. Anyone or everyone can get keys their own way. This talk of dominating on group 3 has become irritating to no end. Both sides should just do what they can.  My concerns is towards new players wanting to try this game out and gear progression. Not some silly dominations over *cricket*ing moonstones you only can get from striker terrors and start up boxes. Im sure people going to blah blah save up gold buy moonstones get prem for upgrade discount blah blah 20g a day blah blah run dungs over people being picky with ap or go try join clans that might help when they are not busy cutting their throat over ssp or clans that runs their own groupings to spam dungs ugh. Not many likes to be in such clans snd probably finds it more comfortable playing alone then to worry about if people wants to help them or feel like doing dungs runs or world bosses for gear progressions. Fyi not many people likes to pvp for moonstones or soulstones. And people that switch over just because they are not getting what they want are bunch of babies crying in their cradle.

Sure right now is not decided yet , thus i said to let it on hold on my last post, but i saw this happened before , there is signs in the battlefield that one side is doing better than the other and if you can read it you will understand what i'm saying. Not only that,  my time in the game is mostly entirely dedicated to SSP so yeah, it can sounds that  i'm just boasting our faction (in another thread , the first impression i had was that CL red more numbers than us because the massive presence when the servers opened after merge , i didn't have problem to say that my lecture in that moment was that  we can fight back but we were outnumbered , i don't have problem to admit if we are losing it could have happened). About people change for the stronger side (or stop fighting which leads to the same outcome) , that's what always happened , despite  what you think about this.

I thikn your definition of "Good" is flawed.  Group 2 has drastically improved the ability of the red faction to contest for SSP farm.  It does not make for efficient mind numbing pve, but it is is working much more closely to the way it was intended.

Uhhh you said "cerulean will soon dominate again" yet we still do not know how the outcome will go. People might like it with both sides having a level grounds then to have one faction over the other. As i said before the wanting of domination is really bad and what "broke" the game last time why repeat past mistakes with dominating? Yes it looks like you were boasting how strong cerus will become in the future but what do we know of the future in a matter of a few days? Seriously? Especially with the new content coming out? Yes with ssp it is fight or fight against but look at yourself and the person who is undergeared than you in and outside of your faction who will died 10x more than you just to get stuff to do dungs...pitiful isn't it? Yes we will see how the outcome will go. I will be monitoring on the sides lines of ssp just to see how things go on both sides. Imo i rather not see one side dominating the other again for new players sakes. Top that, i have seen chats where groups let other sides do mining,  don't know if it was out of pity or not.

21 minutes ago, Niskka said:

Uhhh you said "cerulean will soon dominate again" yet we still do not know how the outcome will go. People might like it with both sides having a level grounds then to have one faction over the other. As i said before the wanting of domination is really bad and what "broke" the game last time why repeat past mistakes with dominating? Yes it looks like you were boasting how strong cerus will become in the future but what do we know of the future in a matter of a few days? Seriously? Especially with the new content coming out? Yes with ssp it is fight or fight against but look at yourself and the person who is undergeared than you in and outside of your faction who will died 10x more than you just to get stuff to do dungs...pitiful isn't it? Yes we will see how the outcome will go. I will be monitoring on the sides lines of ssp just to see how things go on both sides. Imo i rather not see one side dominating the other again for new players sakes. Top that, i have seen chats where groups let other sides do mining,  don't know if it was out of pity or not.

Most people are like me, the only reason I did SSP since ever, it's because of Moonstone, if that didn't exist, I would ignore faction because im mostly a pve player, I prefer do tons of dungeons than spend the day at SSP.

If one faction gives they the chance of mining more, they will change. I changed, and I know other people who did the same.

11 minutes ago, Niskka said:

Yeah that's what i think overtime we will get to dominate again , from what i'm seeing playing,  But one thing is "think"  another is it happen (it's easy to see the difference) . Few days yes  but things already changed a lot from the first two days (right now we have only 3 channels on SSP, from 6 that we had on start) . About  one side complete dominate , in a "perfect world" we could come with a more civilized decision , reality is from the three servers who joined  group 3 all of them one faction completely dominate the other, it's a bit hypocritical now talk about its better to be balanced, why no one did it before? Because people prefer easy mode farm.

9 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

Most people are like me, the only reason I did SSP since ever, it's because of Moonstone, if that didn't exist, I would ignore faction because im mostly a pve player, I prefer do tons of dungeons than spend the day at SSP.

If one faction gives they the chance of mining more, they will change. I changed, and I know other people who did the same.

Yes, I am a pver "off-tank" summoner and prefer to do dungs especially 4mans. only reason i did ssp is for the moonstones. I agree with you, if moonstones wasn't in ssp, i would have turned a blind eye on the area and continue on making my profit in 4man dungs and still is, on bidding and drops. I have definitely changed and avoid ssp and see what our lovely devs will do to help us pvers get moonstones just as much as people who like to do "easy farming" in ssp. We should get easy "farming" as will for pvers that can handle dungs right?

8 minutes ago, Niskka said:

Yes, I am a pver "off-tank" summoner and prefer to do dungs especially 4mans. only reason i did ssp is for the moonstones. I agree with you, if moonstones wasn't in ssp, i would have turned a blind eye on the area and continue on making my profit in 4man dungs and still is, on bidding and drops. I have definitely changed and avoid ssp and see what our lovely devs will do to help us pvers get moonstones just as much as people who like to do "easy farming" in ssp. We should get easy "farming" as will for pvers that can handle dungs right?

The good part for us (or no) it's they are putting in Mushin Tower, so it will get less necessary do ssp.

As someone on yehara who spends a lot of time in SSP, I can say it is NOT good.  Before the merge we had a crap ton of bots.  They took up all the slots on every channel.  They spawned so badly they lagged the hell out of the area any time konta of grindtooth appeared.  No one could get into the channels when this happened.

Now we have even more bots.  They follow the same pattern, jump from channel to channel and mass spawn every time konta or grindtooth appears.  People in my guild with 625+ ap are having trouble getting anything.  Even I, as a summoner with 598ap, am having trouble getting boxes now. 

But the problem is made worse because the blues know that they bots are there.  The bots just stand around doing nothing, unless it is konta or grind, or a terror.  So the other faction attacks the drills and the bots.  The bots don't fight back.  They don't move.  They don't protect the npcs.  They won't leave the channel.  They get slaughtered.  And because they spawned so many of themselves, they make it so that no one else can get into the channe to protect anythingl. The blues have no one to stand up against them.   It is a mass carnage. 

But does that teach the bots and gold farmers anything?  Nope.  They revive... wait til the next konta or grindtooth.... jump to the next channel...  mass spawn.... stand there and get slaughtered..... repeat.

It is making it very difficult for both factions to get any quests done, let alone get any keys or moonstones.  We need to get rid of these Chinese gold farming bots.  Then maybe there would be room for both factions to get channels and get things done.  But when the factions have to fight bots for a spot, and fight each other.... it is making total chaos out of ssp.

edit to add:  I farm ssp for materials to upgrade.  I don't do it to sell on the market or make a profit.  I also refuse to buy keys from the market since it is just rewarding the bots.  So for someone like me,  ssp is a pain in the butt.  I look forward to more ways to earn moons, so I can leave SSP far behind as a bad memory!  I just heard about floor 14 and 15 on mushin's tower.  Time to start running that again.  :D

Archived