[Frustration] Iksanun/Poharan Faction Post-Merge

Skylar

1 hour ago, cokaine said:

If you know most people that are active in a mmo game chat it means the game is dead, and why is it bad that people are using chat to buy/sell something that you might be interested in buying/selling in a bloody MMO ,  or calling people to kill a boss in a >>>>MMO<<<< and if people don't show up for a dungeon after server merge than before it no one would either. 

It's a bloody MMO not some online chat with a funny game to play while you're chatting.

It's bad because people are constantly spamming it in faction chat.  There was literally nothing but Bulmu Ch2 or whatever being spammed like bots.  Same goes for people buying/selling things.  It's not like we can't see it, there's no need to constantly spam it but yet they do.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cokaine said:

If you know most people that are active in a mmo game chat it means the game is dead, and why is it bad that people are using chat to buy/sell something that you might be interested in buying/selling in a bloody MMO ,  or calling people to kill a boss in a >>>>MMO<<<< and if people don't show up for a dungeon after server merge than before it no one would either. 

It's a bloody MMO not some online chat with a funny game to play while you're chatting.

Im not interested because they spam like bots, Im the kind of player who prefer earn everything than buy, the only stuff I actually buy is antidotes.

It's a MMO, not everything its about buissines, unless u want pug your entire life, u need do some friends for do what u want.

16 hours ago, Quantum said:

It's bad because people are constantly spamming it in faction chat.  There was literally nothing but Bulmu Ch2 or whatever being spammed like bots.  Same goes for people buying/selling things.  It's not like we can't see it, there's no need to constantly spam it but yet they do.

it's how mmos work you idiot. People spam it to catch people's attention and sell it faster same when trying to get help with a boss. 

14 hours ago, Ketsura said:

Im not interested because they spam like bots, Im the kind of player who prefer earn everything than buy, the only stuff I actually buy is antidotes.

It's a MMO, not everything its about buissines, unless u want pug your entire life, u need do some friends for do what u want.

No, business is a big part of mmo games. If you say otherwise you're obviously a casual.

18 hours ago, cokaine said:

and why is it bad that people are using chat to buy/sell something that you might be interested in buying/selling in a bloody MMO ,  or calling people to kill a boss in a >>>>MMO<<<< and if people don't show up for a dungeon after server merge than before it no one would either. 

I don't mind people calling for bosses, but sell/buy? The Marketplace is there, if I need something that's where I will be looking. Quietly. Because they want to avoid the seller commission they make the Faction chat annoying for the rest of the players. :(

38 minutes ago, cokaine said:

it's how mmos work you idiot. People spam it to catch people's attention and sell it faster same when trying to get help with a boss. 

Um, that's not how mmos work and there's no reason to get verbally offensive.

You do realize when people constantly spam something it makes them lose interest in it.  No one likes spammers.  Even people in the faction chat tells them to stop spamming but they don't.  I wouldn't be surprised if you're from Poharan and is one of the spammers.  Otherwise you wouldn't be defending the spammers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2016 at 6:19 PM, Melodia said:

Is OP being serious?

I'm in Cerulean in Iksanun/Poharan, I rarely get to complete even my dailies in SSP due to reds trolling us.

It's gotten to the point where I simply say *cricket* SSP..

O__o

First two weeks of merge, you could only grief. Later on, figured out how one sided faction is post-merge. No point of this post anymore as I have switched to blue side.

Sad to see all these reds give up. Well i will remain forever iksanun crimson forever.

I was the first front liner that fought back blues day one of post merge. After that, people didn't show up. The crimson population in poharan is sad compared to the poharan blue population. It is one sided all the way. Also, one clan rules over all the poharan reds, so no point to argue against their dictatorship. In blue side, there is more freedom and flexibility to do SSP and less dependent on a single clan.

1 hour ago, love4ndpeace said:

So it's fine prior to server merge cause your faction hog the SSP. Then suddenly its not okay cause opposing faction hog the SSP now?

Not quite, because after merger the factions remain even, and you can switch. For most iksanun, blue or red, SSP became out of reach, due to how Poharan plays it, in a very parasitic and unsustainable way. They swarm each channel, capture and abandon, afk by the dozen, or they do the middle-field overpopulated tactic that prevents credits for lower-geared people.

Basically, we've been invaded and put out of business, not red vs blue, but a hostile takeover by poharan. That server merger was basically why I quit playing, because that was that for SSP. 

And nope, I did not trade moonstones or something, and I played an alt on each faction. I've just played quietly, enjoyed it, and stuff.... 

3 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Not quite, because after merger the factions remain even, and you can switch. For most iksanun, blue or red, SSP became out of reach, due to how Poharan plays it, in a very parasitic and unsustainable way. They swarm each channel, capture and abandon, afk by the dozen, or they do the middle-field overpopulated tactic that prevents credits for lower-geared people.

Basically, we've been invaded and put out of business, not red vs blue, but a hostile takeover by poharan. That server merger was basically why I quit playing, because that was that for SSP. 

And nope, I did not trade moonstones or something, and I played an alt on each faction. I've just played quietly, enjoyed it, and stuff.... 

Pretty much this either the channel gets completely abandoned or theres way too many people in the channel

Used to easily get 500+ prestiege with about 15min left in mining or 1000+ if there were like 10 people in ssp sometimes it would take the entire mining if there was "alot" of people

now I get 500+ about 50% of the time so ssp is not worth it for me

Also grindtooth dies in like 5 secs so people without the best gear cant get credit on it I personally dont have a problem but alot of friends do :c

So yea went from like 300g+ a day to like 50g+ a day ssp is terrible for me now

So it's fine prior to server merge cause your faction hog the SSP. Then suddenly its not okay cause opposing faction hog the SSP now?

No problem, just swap to majority faction, problem solved. No hate. No headaches. I swapped to majority faction and I'm able to do my dailies on my own time and when I want to do it. Prior to the merge, I've seen blues move to red just for SSP. This practice is very common. Just have fun in game dude.

I'm Rumba (in game) / Hermandad Latina guild / Iksanum / Crimson /

I speak for my entire guild, we are 50 active pjs.

Absolutely agree with what you reported, I hope the GMS and the company will read this and take it seriously.
Right now I'm in Teamspeak with characters in my guild who are playing another new game and people who are online are discontented.
We are making a claim seriously and we have invested a lot of time in this game.

I say this not only for us but also for the future of BNS.
Greetings and thank you very much.

Archived