Jump to content
Forums

[Frustration] Iksanun/Poharan Faction Post-Merge


Skylar

Recommended Posts

Complaint Related to Iksanun/Poharan Post-Server Merge:

 

Coming from Iksanun Crimson, Iksanun was a relatively small server that was dominated by the Crimson Legion Faction. The majority of Iksanun chose to join and make Clans in the Crimson Faction. On the other hand, Poharan was dominated by the Cerulean Faction by a severe number and ridiculously outnumbered the Crimson Legion. Upon the merge, this disparity was emphasized even further,

 

Ever since the server link between the Iksanun and Poharan, there have been a host of maladies that have plagued Crimson Legion players and clans including our clan, Excelcius. One of which is the unsolvable issue with Soulstones Plains. To put it simply, it is almost impossible to do SSP anymore due to toxicity and "griefing". Every SSP channel is Cerulean Faction dominated.

SSP is a very important region that is used to acquire moonstones and soulstones that are required for almost all progression in the game and we are now no longer able to acquire them. This goes against the reason why we chose the Crimson Legion and made our clan here.

 

Now clans in Crimson that want to move to Cerulean faction are not allowed to and it feels really unfair that the player base could not have a say in the server merge. In Poharan/Iksanun server merge, the number of Ceruleans is more than double than the Crimson. Now, I don't want to call out the developers on this, but to let them know that it is not fun. The open world PVP game play experience is not for everyone. As of right now with the Poharan/Iksanun server merge, there have been a lack or willingness from some Crimsons to fight in open world pvp because they lack gear, are not into PvP, and feel SSP is really stressful. Both sides of the faction are toxic as mentioned above and it is not a good atmosphere to be in. 

 

The game play experience in SSP is comparable to how KR had Hell's Island. A few rich and geared individuals stack up to one side and start to monopolize the region. How is this fair for the rest of the player base? I don't want to feel stressed out or have to be toxic to be able to do SSP. I just want to have fun and enjoy the game play that Blade and Soul has to offer, but SSP divides the player base and that affects the clan atmosphere. I hope the dev team are able to figure out another way to obtain moonstones consistently and in a stress free environment. 

 

 

 

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

 

Sincerely,

 

-Iksanun Crimson

 

EDIT 2020: THANKS TO NCSOFT I DELETED MY CRIMSON CLAN IN 2016 AND WENT TO NEW AND BETTER THINGS. I HOPE THIS GAME GETS DELETED. THANKS FOR NOT LISTENING NCSOFT.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Guild Master dont allow, but u can, I simple quit my clan and came Ceru.

 

The real problem, it's they are "elistist", they do SSP in Crimson camp, what for me only makes my game lag and fps drop, I did for example 5 ssps before get ONE PIG.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Skylar said:

Coming from Iksanun Crimson, Iksanun was a relatively small server that was dominated by the Crimson Legion Faction. The majority of Iksanun chose to join and make Clains in the Crimson Faction. On the other hand, Poharan was dominated by the Cerulean Faction by a severe number and ridiculously outnumbered the Crimson Legion. Upon the merge, this disparity was emphasized even further,

Before merger I had an alt on each side, so I could do SSP whenever I have time. Because the Crimson completely monopolized the SSP for the most part of the day. A few days prior to the merger I switched my alt from Crimson to Cerulean. I thought it was a smart move.

 

To be honest, it is not really a huge success. The channels are all overloaded, and Crimson raids the channels non-stop. It is very hard to get anything done. I land myself on the Crimson tent, change in civilian clothes and start running Daily challenge and Arenas in hopes that I will accidently stumble on the Heuk group. Because that's the only reliable way to make the 20 ss a day. Used to be no problem to get 25 pp for the flower quest. Not any more....

 

I have seen 3 key drops since merger, and only from terrors.

 

SSP used to be a lot of fun on Iksanun, with certain leaders on both sides with interesting personalities, and some fighting to get the channels going. You could get things done, and get credits. Now it is a mess, and very unpleasant.

 

In addition, we had 2 channels. Poharan had 5. Now, Poharan + Iksanun has... still 5 channels.

 

I too miss the times when we were just Iksanun. I feel that we should have a vote on splitting away from the Poharan, lol.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Before merger I had an alt on each side, so I could do SSP whenever I have time. Because the Crimson completely monopolized the SSP for the most part of the day. A few days prior to the merger I switched my alt from Crimson to Cerulean. I thought it was a smart move.

 

To be honest, it is not really a huge success. The channels are all overloaded, and Crimson raids the channels non-stop. It is very hard to get anything done. I land myself on the Crimson tent, change in civilian clothes and start running Daily challenge and Arenas in hopes that I will accidently stumble on the Heuk group. Because that's the only reliable way to make the 20 ss a day. Used to be no problem to get 25 pp for the flower quest. Not any more....

 

I have seen 3 key drops since merger, and only from terrors.

 

SSP used to be a lot of fun on Iksanun, with certain leaders on both sides with interesting personalities, and some fighting to get the channels going. You could get things done, and get credits. Now it is a mess, and very unpleasant.

 

In addition, we had 2 channels. Poharan had 5. Now, Poharan + Iksanun has... still 5 channels.

 

I too miss the times when we were just Iksanun. I feel that we should have a vote on splitting away from the Poharan, lol.

 

 

Yes, It was a lot better, I only joked about going ceru, and now the joke came true.

 

Our merge should been with a small server like us, small + small = good population.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they only looked whether which server was dominated by which faction, then decided to merge 1 crim + 1 ceru. They did not bother to check the actual population size of each server. I mean by numbers alone, even if you take faction out of the equation, any math can tell you that if you merge iksanun and poharan, we would be consumed. it's like iksanun disappeared and poharan replaced us completely.

 

Yes, we only have 2 SSP channels; yes we're low in numbers, maybe revenue-wise we don't have a lot of whales.. but being the low pop that we are we know almost everyone at least by name, by clan, by costume, by their unique appearance, by faction chatiness. now i don't recognize anything i see; it's like everyone/everything is new. it feels like i was server transferred to poharan, rather than my server being merged with it.

 

as for SSP... i feel poharan brought cancer to us. they brought their SSP summ bots (i swear we never had bots in SSP before the merge), they brought their griefing to the point that no one can farm (it's ridiculous), and they brought their ruddy alliances that personally i don't want to be a part of (as it requires hours and hours of PK and no actual mining getting done). We even placed an alt on ceru since we anticipated that crim won't be able to mine; our mighty alts than can usually get loot from the boar but now due to the massive amount of ceru on every mining (that wasn't destroyed by crim) i can't even get prestige. I wish we had been merged with a 2-channel-SSP ceru server than the 5-channel-SSP ceru that we got.

 

forum people was asking, even spamming, these forums asking for a server merge because they claim their server is dying. Now that it happened, it is evident that the majority never wanted it. a silent majority who hated the idea of the server merge is now actually suffering from these vocal minority who thought they had the best of the game at heart. we were playing at peace then you brought us despair. I mean look my post count. i was too busy enjoying the game to whine here. but now my beloved server is gone, and i hate it, and now i rant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

forum people was asking, even spamming, these forums asking for a server merge because they claim their server is dying. Now that it happened, it is evident that the majority never wanted it. a silent majority who hated the idea of the server merge is now actually suffering from these vocal minority who thought they had the best of the game at heart. we were playing at peace then you brought us despair. I mean look my post count. i was too busy enjoying the game to whine here. but now my beloved server is gone, and i hate it, and now i rant.

Yeah people wanted server merge, but not like this....

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, leaches said:

forum people was asking, even spamming, these forums asking for a server merge because they claim their server is dying. Now that it happened, it is evident that the majority never wanted it. a silent majority who hated the idea of the server merge is now actually suffering from these vocal minority who thought they had the best of the game at heart. we were playing at peace then you brought us despair. I mean look my post count. i was too busy enjoying the game to whine here. but now my beloved server is gone, and i hate it, and now i rant.

When I thought of Server merger, I envisioned Mushin and Poharan being left the way they are since they have never seemed to be suffering from the population issues, and the smaller servers rolled up together. I've never imagined that we'd just be added to an already over-populated server.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

When I thought of Server merger, I envisioned Mushin and Poharan being left the way they are since they have never seemed to be suffering from the population issues, and the smaller servers rolled up together. I've never imagined that we'd just be added to an already over-populated server.

I feel that there was little to no thought in the servers being merged.... I just hope NC realizes this is a problem for the players in those respective servers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skylar said:

I feel that there was little to no thought in the servers being merged.... I just hope NC realizes this is a problem for the players in those respective servers.

I really want go to another server now, because the way of play of Poharan don't fit me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

I really want go to another server now, because the way of play of Poharan don't fit me.

I feel that it was fun while it lasted, and that the other groups are not faring much better. Chances are the population will continue to drop, particularly once the Acts 5-7 are released, so SSP would normalize. Particularly if the new area is more lucrative for the Legions of Poharan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I feel that it was fun while it lasted, and that the other groups are not faring much better. Chances are the population will continue to drop, particularly once the Acts 5-7 are released, so SSP would normalize. Particularly if the new area is more lucrative for the Legions of Poharan.

If the other groups smaller than us get less ppl, we can just go there and replace that ppl.

 

It's simple and its a little better than quit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

If the other groups smaller than us get less ppl, we can just go there and replace that ppl.

 

It's simple and its a little better than quit.

I've paid to unlock a character slot on Iksanun. Knowing the NC Soft, it would not be available on another Server. Neither, they will compensate for the free slots I have unlocked during the WL and SF challenges. So, I will have to pay to transfer each of my 5 toons. For one of them - the second time, since I paid for the slot. Can't say the NC Soft inspires enough altruism in me to do this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LordBao said:

I heard theres no pvp in hello kitty adventures, maybe some of yall should install that game. Mayne that style of gameplay will fit better. 

I am not seeing any pvp here.  I just see blue guys line up in the center, red guys line up off to the side.  Blue guys kill the center boss and maybe the only pvp I see is how fast the red guys can get credit, bail on the first boss, run to the second and screw everyone that stayed to finish off the first.  There is definitely is enough red players at night to take a channel and mine, but I guess they like their two boxes too much to care.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LordBao said:

You dont see pvp because you dont show up. Simple

I am there but maybe I don't show up because you have to use Ctrl-F because of all the taxiing people into full channels. Gotta get those boxes, leave dead channels and channel hop some more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LordBao said:

Profit duh, like i said before www.hellikittyadventures.com all problems solved. 

Maybe you should ask some more red players from Iksanun about how much more profit they make now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LordBao said:

They make plenty besides the ones crying and whining bc they dont have those mindless grinding ez ssps anymore.

I guess channel hoping for boxes isn't mindless grinding ez ssps then.  Good to know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Try my group wars is borken out people can't farm at all. Before Ceru (Crism outnumber them) They get one ch and we get the rest. it works fine. With link SSP. there are wars on almost every channel and no one can finish quest/farm. The channel are always lagging. I am holding off upgradding till this this fix.  This whole link SSP is a mistake. Cause more issue than good. ON our sever Crim have lot's of ppl doing SSP and crim alos have a lot of bots. So you will see FM and summoner speed hacking while Ceur now have people that try to kill people who wants to farm in peace. So is like Pretty funny watching fights going on.

 

I ah holding off upgrading till I see what's going on first. i have a lot of SS and Moonstones store up but if this war keeps going on I suspect that price will go up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LordBao said:

Bots are on both side babyboy, we're just smart enough not to sit and cry instead utilize them better. 

Huh? Since I came to Ceru, I did tons of Battle, I have now for example 3 boxes made of that bagdes u gain from Attack/Defense Captain.

 

But I don't see Crimsons coming for take our left battles.

 

U system is so good, that tons ppl converted, and I know more that are thinking doing the same.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...