Warlock or FM as an alt?

BirdSpirit

if what you are looking is an Alt then, why does it matter? you are not getting hm skills, high ap, high gems. Well the only thing i can think of is FM since you do not need any HM skills for PvE content and once we have chi bomb and blaze we have one of the best high damage skill in the game.

But still it is not needed to deal high damage. just with ani cancelling is enough to deal most of our dps. The one thing with FM is that we are the ones who deal with boss mechanics and everyone expect you to do everything for them while doing damage at the same time. It is easy to do but since you are looking for an alt i don't think you will master the class anyways.

3 minutes ago, BirdSpirit said:

Tell that to SSP.

SSP is piece of crap, like many zones. I was there twice. FPS crap, melee crap. Agree, but i talking about WL and FM, play what you enjoy from them.

2 minutes ago, Lexter said:

SSP is piece of crap, like many zones. I was there twice. FPS crap, melee crap. Agree, but i talking about WL and FM, play what you enjoy from them.

I've gotten both classes to lvl 50.

I'm lvling an alt that can do SSP on top of being useful for dg, so no I can't really pick the one I enjoy atm since SSP shits on my main.

2 hours ago, ZackGTie said:

if what you are looking is an Alt then, why does it matter? you are not getting hm skills, high ap, high gems. Well the only thing i can think of is FM since you do not need any HM skills for PvE content and once we have chi bomb and blaze we have one of the best high damage skill in the game.

But still it is not needed to deal high damage. just with ani cancelling is enough to deal most of our dps. The one thing with FM is that we are the ones who deal with boss mechanics and everyone expect you to do everything for them while doing damage at the same time. It is easy to do but since you are looking for an alt i don't think you will master the class anyways.

Both Chi Bomb and Blaze are HM skills and expensive ones too. You will see with the new patch.

Archived