What's happen with ping in game

Fryc69

I'm back into game from long brake. Was playing couple of days before server merge. After merge my ping jumped a lot... i had before ~50-60ms, now i have over 140-160ms. Don't know where is a problem and or ncsoft gonna do something about that? i feel like im playing from europe on NA server. Tried as well wtfast, no changes here. this my internet speed test.
5483612662.png

this happening with many ppls after merged, ping problem (no matter if u use any program to tunneling), this really let me crazy, i dont give up yet....

i tested my net direct on Dallas, Texas(server location) i live on Brazil but is very good connection until now:

5484057972.png

On 7/20/2016 at 2:46 PM, imzhell said:

Bad routing. That's what I can smell. It is common to see that happening because a lot of users and their countries have bad ISP infrastructure.

Use Kill Ping to fix this, should solve all the lag spike and ping problems.

WTFast is not the same? i have advanced monthly plan and no improvements ;/  don't want to waste more money for soft which won't help me ...
Plus isp i think is the lowest issue here... as i was playing russian jp server some games and i have constant 150ms-200ms... and here i have over 150 in europe what is non sense.
Other games i tried... ping is 15-20. for example black desert my average ping is 15ms...

Well i tried kill ping no changes for me same like WTFast

Archived