ERROR 300

ErzaScarlette

Its been half a day that ive been trying to play but ive been getting this Error 300 Server Authentication Error. i dont know whats causing this to happen and its bugging me. ive searched most threads and it seems theres no apparent solution to this problem, other than just trying again another time which is unclear as to when i can actually do so. Im not sure why but my friends have no problems logging in and play but ive been stuck seeing the same error over and over again for several long hours. Please help me and others that may have the same problem as i do. TY.

yeah im using the lite installer since ive only recently started playing this game. i asked my friend to log in into my account and she seemed to have no problem playing it. This would suggest that theres something wrong with the game files inside my computer or some other things that may cause this problem to happen specifically on my computer. If anyone have any idea what i could do with my computer to overcome this problem please help me. TY.

Archived