The censoring starts NOW

Edensia

If it's something that's in other versions, then it should be 100% fine to bring into ours as well. We're not any holier than anyone else and if someone has a problem with the game putting out outfits like this then they're more than welcome to find another game that supports their strong values more. I don't play or care for Lyn females but to argue that we shouldnt have it because it looks "pedo" is just pointless.

It doesnt matter how it looks. It's in the game. That means it should come to ours too whether or not everyone agrees with it. That's it, end of argument.

As for Lyns being children, that is incorrect as well.

Doesn't matter if you're creeped out! Lyns reproduce like the rest of us. If you remember in the little Lyn village there are multiple Lyn children that either bring up their parents or ask you to go talk to their parents. The mother Lyns looked more on the mature side to elderly as did the father ones. Lyn + Lyn = Lyn. I don't need to say anymore, right? So breasts would make sense as Lyns currently are flat chested and you cannot nurse an infant with a purely flat chest very well.

A lot of people stick to their default size models, but a lot also max the sliders out to look as mature as possible. I've seen plenty of tall mature lyns as well as quite a few bearded or wrinkle faced adult to elderly Lyns. You cannot say that because some play looking as children that they all do. You are then saying that that other half of players does not exist. Just because you're hyper-sensitive to something doesn't mean everything in relation to it should be censored and removed. Your personal feelings arent facts. Again, Lyn are not eternal children. They grow, mature, then age into dust like humans do. There's no stork flying in or magical trees that pop them out here. Don't let your fear of not being PC 24/7 blind you.

Just release the silly swimsuit.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rokusan said:

I never knew about Tera or the Elin race until I got into BnS where everyone kept making comparisons between them.

I never said they were technically ALL children at least in age but they are based on a child-like model. You can tell because you would need to min-max certain attributes to make your Lyn look as adult or as old as possible. Leave sliders in the middle range or their default options and you get one that looks no more than 10 years old. And that now relates to what I said about the waves of Lolis you see in game. If say, the uncensored versions were released in NA, you're gonna see a lot more child looking female lyns in bathing suits with breasts compared to old female lyns with breasts or even the "giant Lyn" ones.

Also I'm not really sure if the last part of your post was partly a snipe at me but in my own defense just in case it was and generally speaking.....

1. I'm not even sexually attracted to girls in the first place....and

2. Also its more likely for "PC warriors" or conservatives to bring issue with it compared to closet pedos. So your logic is a bit fail there.

I don't know about you but personally for me, I don't find people who aren't ignorant in regards to how certain things are in this world "creepy". Because they/we know that there does exist a "population" of people who do have bizarre unhealthy inclinations to that kind of thing.

Alot of people have compared them to Elin which makes no sense because they are in a whole different game.

Just because Lyn are small does not make them childlike. How is this so hard to understand? That not everyone looks at Lyns and see a child? You think all these things with Lyn, what about Jin? Which is another race that has child npcs? Or are they fine cause they are taller?

You say you aren't ignorant but aren't you?

The fact is I do not find it inappropriate if a Lyn female can have a chest because I do not see anything wrong with boobs? I don't find it disgusting for a female char to have a chest because the creepy thoughts that enter your mind/others do not cross mine at all. Does that make me ignorant to creepy people? Nope. I find it more wrong and disturbing that people think the things they have with Lyn because any normal person doesn't think that? Like all I see is fashion, and how right now their torso is just a c&p of males and it bugs me. It bugs me that people flip over boobs when the only reason boobs are so bad is because boys aren't taught to control themselves around them? So ofc the girl pays for it even apparently in a pixel world lol.

Having boobs doesn't necessarily mean sexualizing...

And to be fair, a lot of high/middle schoolers could pass as lyns (iow. young looking) and no one is complaining about them having boobs or using training bras. -_-

What's wrong with some people wanting to play teens rather than prepubescents?

16 hours ago, Abysmal said:

Having boobs doesn't necessarily mean sexualizing...

And to be fair, a lot of high/middle schoolers could pass as lyns (iow. young looking) and no one is complaining about them having boobs or using training bras. -_-

What's wrong with some people wanting to play teens rather than prepubescents?

Can boobs be sexualized.  Yes.  That much is obvious.  What I find funny is that people in this thread think "young means no boobs"  They're either not parents and/or around kids (to realize they can have them) or they've never met a flat chested woman. :p  Hell, I almost think some of these people have been locked in a basement, as they've never met people who didn't look their age.  I've seen older than looked younger and younger than looked older.

What really matters, imo, is what will make BnS money.  Release them both, now, so they get more money.

13 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

Well.. I get the feeling, that some of these posters.. somehow.. believe that girls, don't develope boobs until they hit 18..

Lyn ARENT human, so why does it matter if they have boobs or not?

6 minutes ago, Natose said:

Lyn ARENT human, so why does it matter if they have boobs or not?

I have no idea what you are trying to point out to me....

Since several posters have compared Lyns to children, or being childlike.... That is what I am commenting on.. those people, for some reason think that human "children", don't develope tits before they are adults..

I don't personally care, what they introduce to Lyns, since I don't play them.. I can't stand playing them for any extended period of time.. I preffer my tall, small breasted Yun

But at any rate on one side I suppose censorship is bad since if something is suppose to be a certain way, then leave it that way unless the creator really wants to change it personally (no outside influence).....however all those people feeling "all censorship is bad" can fudge right off. The world needs censorship and that is honestly just truth. 

Adding onto this.....lets be completely honest and stop kidding yourselves? good fat number of player lyns are bobble headed, childish looking, midgets. To say they don't look like kids because of a few old npcs who ACTUALLY look as grown up as kids with wrinkles is reaching.....hard. Even older npc lyns still look like kids for both size and childish features. Even more adding to this that the US has been censoring ESPECIALLY anything kid related for the longest. Even way before the PC blight started so the "surprise or outrage" is hilarious. 

In conclusion......LoL~

below is only for in-game purpose:

in my opinion, female lyn shouldn't be growing in chest size (that's y there is no customization for chest area)

they have the ears and tail to show off already

if swimsuit shows it, then they're pads and lots of them

how i wish jin female "grows" neko mimi but not possible in B&S

only can get neko mimi look with neko mimi hairband

Honestly the people who are getting offended over lyns having breasts are just childish lmao get over it. If it "disturbs" you so much dont buy it. will NC  force you to look at them? In order to progress to legendary 4 you must find a lyn zoom in and stare at its chest. Really lmao if you cant handle pixels without getting butt hurt maybe you were allowed to come onto the internet too soon.

offended-people-offended.jpg

It's not censoring if it's an entirely different outfit you're referring too.

Flat chested swimsuit comes from the 2015 line, breast version is it's own exclusive lyn female only outfit.

I find it quite concerning how many people are linking what they view as childlike, to sexualisation. Do preteens at the beach turn them on or something and they're trying to deny it to seem like they're normal or something? I'd say that linking a race like this to children and linking them to sexualisation is a big issue to have. Personally I'm not too bothered, I haven't really even played for months, though I should at least finish act 4 (I think it is?). Plus my main was a Yun. Realistically there should be a slider on these sorts of things just for customisation's sake without it needing to be linked with sexualisation, though as I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if the costume didn't come. Though to be fair there already is a costume with lyn boobs so it wouldn't be anything new. Though personally I never saw the game as sexualised as other people seem to view it. While in this case I don't share the same enthusiasm for the costume, I can somewhat understand feeling that missing out on something others have based on principle would inspire argument. Like I didn't really have a problem with the storyline myself until I found out that things have been altered to where it didn't feel true to the original.

Anyway, I think a lot of people here need to grow up. Why make a less enjoyable atmosphere? It only pushes people away. I'm a little tired about seeing it generally in gaming and  has been shown quite a lot here. I feel like gaming isn't as rewarding as it used to be :(

5 minutes ago, fruitie said:

I find it quite concerning how many people are linking what they view as childlike, to sexualisation. Do preteens at the beach turn them on or something and they're trying to deny it to seem like they're normal or something? I'd say that linking a race like this to children and linking them to sexualisation is a big issue to have. Personally I'm not too bothered, I haven't really even played for months, though I should at least finish act 4 (I think it is?). Plus my main was a Yun. Realistically there should be a slider on these sorts of things just for customisation's sake without it needing to be linked with sexualisation, though as I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if the costume didn't come. Though to be fair there already is a costume with lyn boobs so it wouldn't be anything new. Though personally I never saw the game as sexualised as other people seem to view it. While in this case I don't share the same enthusiasm for the costume, I can somewhat understand feeling that missing out on something others have based on principle would inspire argument. Like I didn't really have a problem with the storyline myself until I found out that things have been altered to where it didn't feel true to the original.

Anyway, I think a lot of people here need to grow up. Why make a less enjoyable atmosphere? It only pushes people away. I'm a little tired about seeing it generally in gaming and  has been shown quite a lot here. I feel like gaming isn't as rewarding as it used to be :(

You think having a big breasted lyn will make the game more enjoyable then you say there is nothing wrong about it and compare to that shitty example you've given. In a real beach you don't intentionally look at the children or preteens cuz what? they look "cute" in their swimsuits hell you don't even notice people around you but most of the people who are defending this seems like they have looked carefully. Since all comparisons and examples are the same. Besides they are nothing alike. You having a lyn character and dressing them in retarded outfits like this AZtJk7h.png and saying there is nothing wrong about it is whole lot different from what you see at the beach. They are gonna keep disguising this perversity under "cute". Sure there is no sexualisation in the game and sure this definitely doesn't look like a child. 

13 hours ago, GodofWrath said:

You think having a big breasted lyn will make the game more enjoyable then you say there is nothing wrong about it and compare to that shitty example you've given. In a real beach you don't intentionally look at the children or preteens cuz what? they look "cute" in their swimsuits hell you don't even notice people around you but most of the people who are defending this seems like they have looked carefully. Since all comparisons and examples are the same. Besides they are nothing alike. You having a lyn character and dressing them in retarded outfits like this AZtJk7h.png and saying there is nothing wrong about it is whole lot different from what you see at the beach. They are gonna keep disguising this perversity under "cute". Sure there is no sexualisation in the game and sure this definitely doesn't look like a child. 

Answer me this simple question if lyn are children how do they mate :( is that perverted as well? maybe the whole race should be removed ^_^ its an abomination right? that 5 year old master hong :( how dare he mentor us when hes just a child

Lets be honest here the ones giving out are misinterpreting Lyn as children. They're not children but rather they're a race of Midgets.

Theres 2 reasons why people would play Lyn in the 1st place:

1)Blade Dancer

2)Summoner

AS things go some of us want breasts not because were some secret pedo's which some people are going all SJW etc but because they want their lyn to look more mature. Hell my lyn blade dancer has maxed out height and is tall enough to nearly reach a Jin females shoulders. Not exacly childlike either. I put the night luna costume on her just to make her look mature enough.

I'd rather they just add some damn breast cusomisation to the character creator and be done with it but the only things that can make a lyn less childlike ironic is the costumes. Hell if you want to complain a bunch of the costumes with the default setting make lyn look MORE childlike not less.

They should just release as many lyn costumes as they can with the breast modificaton as plenty of people out here are more than mature enough to istinguish Real life from virtual and consider that they Lyn are midgets not a race of kiddybait. -.-

Honestly people get your priorities strait we all know people play this for the Waifus and Husbandos massive difference between online and real worlds.

3 minutes ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

-Says others are offended yet ignores the whole point of this thread with outrage at missing lyn boobs- 

k

I'm not outraged at all >:D I dont play lyns I find scummoners cancerous and I'd rather have a yun fm I just find it amusing how people are so offended at the thought of lyns having breasts because they are "Children" 

Listen, we are human beings and we are visual beings. We are in a video game which we all love the art and the beautiful and sexy characters. We judge things by the way they LOOK.  Bringing up the lore or history of lyn race does not matter because when we LOOK at the computer screen we see a child looking character. I've seen people make their characters super tiny with chubby cheeks and puppy dog eyes. Also I've see taller lyns who look like short teenagers without childlike features.

If you make your lyn look like a toddler and you want breast on them that's freaking wierd. The ones that look more mature won't bother me as much. If your lyn looks like a child we don't want boobs on it. Plain and simple.

38 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

I wouldn't say more enjoyable, just more varied and customisable, though customisation and cosmetics although nice, isn't really something I'd personally describe as "enjoyable". I just think it's unfair to judge someone so harshly. Calling others pedos that has been mentioned previously in this thread is a big accusation to make. I also don't see why people are so defensive over imaginary characters, as long as they're not going after real children (which the lyn aren't) then no harm is really being done. At least no more harm the violence in a lot of games that would be criminal if we compare it to real life. Though at the end of the day, even if people did want it, doesn't mean that the developers would agree that it's fitting. The fact that this is in other regions is probably the main argument in this thread. People may not feel as left out if other regions never had it in the first place. I see people feel left out for the most bullshit of reasons. I do feel like the western world is too politically correct over a few areas and think that in general the point the finger attitude is incredibly toxic. Of course there is the side that some people would want sexualised lolis. After all some people had loli nudes when you could have custom avatars in game. But that's another topic. Anyway, I'll let them argue the points for why they want it.

At the end of the day such costumes cause no harm but the publisher and developers have the right to decide whether it is something they want as part of their product. Personally I don't pay much attention to other peoples character models generally.

Like a fan of psychology, i see a few cases worth studying here.

People often imprint their own insecurities on others.

A fact would be that the Race Lyn, aren't children, they look young in the eyes of the human race, but they aren't.

Like people has said, they are like midgets, adults but small. (in real life earth there is no more different races of humanoids, if it where this would be no problem to understand right away)

Any person that in his own mind, believes that lyns are children being sexualized needs to reevaluate and remake their point of view. They... are the ones that are sexualizing it and the awkwardness about that, cause they still see them as children, makes them blame it on other people that doesn't share their same point of view, looking for an escape to this feeling.

The problem is they end seeing sexual themes in every little thing that surround them, in this case, what it is in this game.

So, remember there is people that understand that lyn are an entire different race, humanoid, but not humans, and doesn't see them in a wrong way, just a cute character.

On another note: the fight for the swimsuit it doesn't will get you anywhere, cause in the Companies that make this games there is people that think Western audience are more close minded than Asian Audience and to not get into this kinds of pointless arguments they just avoid them not releasing what could be controversial, like we have seen here.

If they do change their mind, will be with time.

Stay chill.

I find this argument rather entertaining. Personally, I dont mind in the least having a Lyn race in BnS, with or witout boobs. In my culture (I am european) we aren't as paranoid about pedofilia lurking behind every corner and, in general, obssessed with sex, as other cultures seem to be. That said, my main is a Lyn for the only and sole reason that I wanted to play a blade dancer. Make that class available to Jin or Yun and you will find me buying a race chance voucher the next day. Not because I have anything against Lyn, but because I never felt identified with their features. My (female) Lyn is as tall as I could make her, slim, a bit eerie looking, with pale skin and silver eyes, neither kawaii nor loli in the least. Humans could see her as a teenager, even though they aren't meant to be human, just a different race (and btw, I was using a bra since 11 years old... that part of the discussion is truly amusing). I don't like censorship in any of its multiple forms, I refuse to have things edited to fit what this or that moral or ideology decides that I should think or not think, read or not read, see or not see. I reivindicate the right to decide for myself. 

Anyway... yes, if they ever made blade dancer available to Jin or Yun, I'd  be happy to leave my ears, tail and all the rest behind and customize my character a lot more to my liking. If not, oh well. I think all classes should be available to all races, to be honest.  

24 minutes ago, KaelRhain said:

-all that-

Yea the "fan" part really sticks out if that is the best you can do. I mean good god that was.....if you do decide to go into psychology take a couple extra courses with the standard is all I can say xD~

Well, lets change the point of view then. 

Think how it will be to be a Gon, you are tall and every other race is small to your side, even humans and yun looks like so called gon kids, but they aren't, would you still treat them like they where? If you answer is a yes, well, the problem is all in your own mind and i feel sad for every small person that cross your path in life.

Is common that people doesn't like to change their point of view, and resist to even reason, if it where easier this world would be a lot different.

Archived