The censoring starts NOW

Edensia

Thanks to the stream I was able to see the 2015 Version Swimsuits.. 

and now... the only Lyn costume I was waiting for gets censored!?! 

Cmon NCSoft.. You guys said the wont be any censoring in our version!!!

You already released a costume like this for Lyn, but why censor the swimsuit?!

EDIT: 2 Versions of the Swimsuit exist and NC soft brings the "censored" version

Original Costume:

e36xz4i.jpg

PMo8Jyl.jpg

NC Soft West Version:

BmpbxHg.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Strawberries said:

Actually, two versions of the lyn swimsuit were released on other servers. You can either get the one with breast or without, so NCSOFT isn't censoring anything. They just chose not to release the one with the breast which is a good thing tbh.

Why is it a good thing? Wanna elaborate? 

4 minutes ago, Sherlock MacDumpster said:

Why does it bother you that much? Do childish looking characters turn you on? If so, you might have a problem.

So Lyn are childish looking characters now? Cool story.

So Lyn are now somehow elins which cant age, and are forever children. Thanks for opening pandoras box chum, this should prove to be quite entertaining. Oh and btw, see if you can answer the following for me.

So what are...stay with me...

Master Hong.

Old Man Cho.

I await your answers.

Thanks Strawberries, I didnt know that. Only was aware of the breast version. But it doesnt change the fact that NC said they dont censor, and this is censoring

The Contest Winner Costume had also breasts on the eLyn Outfit, so why do they bring the "censored" version of the swimsuit now?

My lyn is not a small lyn, and a flat chest doesnt fit her, so I was waiting for this outfit.

I guess everyone would be angry if their favorite outfit gets "censored".

Sorry but Lyns look like children to me so seeing them with breast is a tad bit disturbing. 

And np Edensia, but I don't think this would be necessarily called censoring though. This is an actual costume in the game, untouched and in it's original form, so what are they censoring? All NCSOFT did was only release one version of it. There are a few costume ingame now with only one version released of them, so I don't see how this would be any different.

4 minutes ago, Strawberries said:

Sorry but Lyns look like children to me so seeing them with breast is a tad bit disturbing. I understand if you dig that kind of stuff but not everyone shares the same views as you, and it seems NCSOFT didn't either that's why it wasn't released.

And np Edensia, but I don't think this would be necessarily called censoring though. This is an actual costume in the game, untouched and in it's original form, so what are they censoring? All NCSOFT did was only release one version of it. There are a few costume ingame now with only one version released of them, so I don't see how this would be any different.

So Master Hong and Old Man Cho, (mind you there are plenty of other examples of adult, mature looking lyn, but these are the most recognizable so...), look like children to you huh?

You sure you're not the one with the "problem"?

Everyone has a different taste ik, but then they should release at least BOTH versions of the costume! 

If you dont like it then buy the other version instead but I would like this version more.

Its ok for this costume but not for the other? thats stupid if you ask me! If 2 version exists, release both, and everyone is satisfied!

CySyMQH.jpg

Yes the game is censored for sure and NCsoft obvious lied as they said they won't censor the game but in this specific case i wont told it censorship. I mean what kind of censoreship should it be what makes them reduce the brest size to flat? I guess it was more a esthetic choice because almost every outfit show lyn completely flat and now having one that show lyn with breast looks unfitting. 

22 minutes ago, Arcayne said:

So Master Hong and Old Man Cho, (mind you there are plenty of other examples of adult, mature looking lyn, but these are the most recognizable so...), look like children to you huh?

You sure you're not the one with the "problem"?

do you find hong to be a typical lyn or are all lyns cross breeds with gon ? 

and you forgot about iksanun... and yeah they do look childish type.. chibi . sexualizing them is disturbing.

As far as i can tell, it's no april fool: 

http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/%EC%88%98%EC%98%81%EB%B3%B5

And I'm strictly against any censoring of all kind. If this costumes exists in Korea: Bring it here unchanged! End of story, thank you. 

There will always be simple minds without fantasy out there, that only can think of stereotypes and will put people in categories as large as possible. Don't listen to them, they are relicts. 

7 minutes ago, 855967_1452550250 said:

As far as i can tell, it's no april fool: 

http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/%EC%88%98%EC%98%81%EB%B3%B5

And I'm strictly against any censoring of all kind. If this costumes exists in Korea: Bring it here unchanged! End of story, thank you. 

There will always be simple minds without fantasy out there, that only can think of stereotypes and will put people in categories as large as possible. Don't listen to them, they are relicts. 

Ya it was no april fool. There was an april fool that said there will be an item that give lyn breasts in genereal.. ofc everyone knew this was a aprilfool.

But for the Swimsuit it is an actual original Outfit.

And Yes, I am also against censoring too. Not releasing an outfit, even though it exists, is censoring

23 minutes ago, Arcayne said:

Master Hong mated with a Gon? When this happen? So youre saying that the only lyn that age do so after sexual intercourse with other races? Oh this gets better by the minute.

Please do share more Lyn related wisdom oh ye prudes of murica. I'll wait till the opinion based hangups disguised as facts stop before I tear into your inane posts.

do you understand the term cross breed? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossbreed

oh yeah typical LYN right there alright..

q6c45aj05rrzlggsmece.jpg

PS: 

another-triple-facepalm.jpg

40 minutes ago, LeyLu said:

do you find hong to be a typical lyn or are all lyns cross breeds with gon ? 

and you forgot about iksanun... and yeah they do look childish type.. chibi . sexualizing them is disturbing.

1. Has nothing to do with this topic, if you want to talk about this stuff open an own topic.

2. They already did it with the costume I just posted.. and they did it on other versions. So its fine! If you dont like it, dont wear it!

1 hour ago, Alanstar said:

I sure wouldn't mind that hairstyle being released... it is so cute!

The hairstyle exists.

As for the OP; while I agree you are also misunderstood. As you have stated there are 2 versions of this costume but one also came out MUCH later than the other (the one with the boobies) so we just need to wait for them to release it at a later time.

7 minutes ago, Kitah said:

The hairstyle exists.

As for the OP; while I agree you are also misunderstood. As you have stated there are 2 versions of this costume but one also came out MUCH later than the other (the one with the boobies) so we just need to wait for them to release it at a later time.

I wonder why the breast one is called "default" and the flat one is called "flat version" everywhere tough..

Im sure in Korea there was only the breast version when I stopped playing there, I could be wrong tough since I didnt play every day there

12 minutes ago, LeyLu said:

do you understand the term cross breed? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossbreed

oh yeah typical LYN right there alright..

q6c45aj05rrzlggsmece.jpg

PS: 

another-triple-facepalm.jpg

While I'm not really surprised that the costume wasn't released, I hope that facepalm was reserved for yourself. The argument was about lyns looking like children, when talking about hong being an example against that, they were obviously talking in general. The fact that hong can change form is completely irrelevant to the argument. Considering western attitudes, they possibly are trying to avoid criticism and possible legal action since lyns are more likely to look childish than other races. That's more of an issue with the western society though being a little prudish. What you seem to be doing is finding excuses for your prejudiced behaviour.

Anyway Lyns are cute which does not necessarily mean young and it is possible to make more adult/elderly looking lyns. It is a shame that people don't have the freedom to customise their characters how they like. Though personally I'm more disappointed at how they lied about the censorship in the first place and it's impact that it had on for example the act 2 ending, which could have been more powerful. It really is a shame when I can't trust the word of the team.

7 minutes ago, Edensia said:

I wonder why the breast one is called "default" and the flat one is called "flat version" everywhere tough..

Im sure in Korea there was only the breast version when I stopped playing there, I could be wrong tough since I didnt play every day there

I have just logged on my Taiwan account to take a picture of the "breast" version. This came out much later than the original and is ONLY available for the Lyn race. There is no other costume variant for this specific outfit. This is why they haven't released it: All event costumes have been unisex for ALL races (well, obviously excluding Yun since they're only female).

BRl2MHs.png

4 minutes ago, Kitah said:

I have just logged on my Taiwan account to take a picture of the "breast" version. This came out much later than the original and is ONLY available for the Lyn race. There is no other costume variant for this specific outfit. This is why they haven't released it: All event costumes have been unisex for ALL races (well, obviously excluding Yun since they're only female).

BRl2MHs.png

Thanks for this information, I think it was via versa in KR they first released the Lyn Only version there and afterwards the event. Or I just missed the event here O.o

Anyways.. I still hope we get both versions! SOON >.<

Archived