Tag Match ARENA is unplayable

Ciocolici

I know everybody knows about this, but I wanted to "bump" this up again, so that the mods/devs/gms/whatever don't think we don't care.

What I talk about is the bots in the Tag Matches 3v3. Rarely do I get to play a match full of 6 real players, every other match either do I have 1 bot in my team, either the other team, either both of them. Hell my last match was of 4 bots and 2 players (and yes, I was one of the players). And what sad and wierd is that most the bots are HM+. How the hell are they not removed? At that level? Summoners bots HM+ staying AFK every match. It is impossible to have fun when you get those bots in your team doing nothing. It is frustrating.

I don't know about the solo arena, because I am not high rank. Maybe there are still bots in high ranks, I don't know. But from the SF patch 'till now I've met no bot in 1v1. I don't get to play against summoners who see me stealthed (I'm sin), neither do I get to play against big breasted bot destroyers. So they did something.

But it seems, while those bots might be dead, ssp bots/hackers not many anymore, chat spammers dying slowly (only active in cross-servers) and bot farmers not so many as before, we now have this trend, this new prototype or type of bots that stay afk and are worse than the ones who were actually playing. At least that way you had some chances of winning a match against real people, with you having bot/bots in your team. Now it's impossible. That's probably why people don't que too much on 3v3 matches anymore.

How do you know they are not real players?  I personally just stand there for that dumb challenge quest to get it over with. I hate PVP but am forced to do it so the faster it goes the better. 

4 hours ago, Zarec said:

How do you know they are not real players?  I personally just stand there for that dumb challenge quest to get it over with. I hate PVP but am forced to do it so the faster it goes the better. 

They are not, most of them look the same. They are all summoners, they all do the same actions. First they slowly go near the middle and then rotate a little and look at you. If you don't attack him/her then it will spam left click or right click (don't know the buttons of summoners, I don't play that class, but I guess it is left click) on you.

Yes, there are some players staying afk, like you do, and you know what.. you should really be ashamed of what you do. For real. You *cricket* up the experience and the game of others. Others might like or want to play and you kill their matches by staying afk because you "can't stand PVPing" and you "are forced to do it". A MMORPG is PVX, not only PVE, or only PVP, but that's another subject and it's my opinion. Don't want to start arguing 'bout that. Getting back to your afk thing, they should implement a system that kick or ban or whatever those who stay afk. Is there even a DC for 3v3? (I am pretty new, that's why I ask) If it is then that's no reason to *cricket* someone else's fun and match just because you can't stand PVPing. (: And you are not forced to, from what I know you must do 4 out of 5 DCs.

And still, have you ever felt guilty for destroying others fun because you hate PVP? I would.

6 minutes ago, Ciocolici said:

They are not, most of them look the same. They are all summoners, they all do the same actions. First they slowly go near the middle and then rotate a little and look at you. If you don't attack him/her then it will spam left click or right click (don't know the buttons of summoners, I don't play that class, but I guess it is left click) on you.

Yes, there are players staying afk, like you do, and you know what.. you should really be ashamed of what you do. For real. You *cricket* up the experience and the game of others. Others might like or want to play and you kill their matches by staying afk because you "can't stand PVPing" and you "are forced to do it". You are not forced to do it. A MMORPG is PVX, not only PVE, or only PVP. You have to like them both if you play a MMORPG, but that's another subject and it's my opinion. Don't want to start arguing 'bout that. Getting back to your afk thing, they should implement a system that kick or ban or whatever those who stay afk.

get your facts straight, its not "all Summoners"....

its not just bots that farm beans many players also do auto que in party to earn beans while afk they don't even attack just que for 3v3 since it gives more beans

and it can earn good amount win or lose, it can be carried away with other players that actually carry the fight so don't put all your frustration on summoners

i have seen all classes bots.. and afk noobs its not "all Summoners".

18 minutes ago, WarWarWar said:

get your facts straight, its not "all Summoners"....

its not just bots that farm beans many players also do auto que in party to earn beans while afk they don't even attack just que for 3v3 since it gives more beans

and it can earn good amount win or lose, it can be carried away with other players that actually carry the fight so don't put all your frustration on summoners

i have seen all classes bots.. and afk noobs its not "all Summoners".

Dude, I've nothing against Summoners. Even tho I feel like it takes no skill to play that class. Why do you feel so "attacked"?

Every bot I've got to play with in arena 3v3 was summoner. And destroyers, but only before the sf patch, and they were actually fighting. And believe me those are bots the ones I'm talking about. I've studied them. Same actions. And I do know 'bout the ones that stay afk for farming beans. This should be fixed too.

The whole Tag Match should be fixed. Nearly every match I play I get either A/MORE AFK SUMMONER BOT/S, either AFK people (ahem, see? I said it).

Fix the rewards, fix the beans you get for losing/winning... I don't know. But something must be done.

6 minutes ago, Ciocolici said:

Dude, I've nothing against Summoners. Even tho I feel like it takes no skill to play that class. Why do you feel so "attacked"?

Every bot I've got to play with in arena 3v3 was summoner. And destroyers, but only before the sf patch, and they were actually fighting. And believe me those are bots the ones I'm talking about. I've studied them. Same actions. And I do know 'bout the ones that stay afk for farming beans. This should be fixed anyway.

i said get your facts straight cuz u said all of them key words "they are all summoners" and thats not true.

as i said there is 3 types of players

1)is the normal player that wanna do his quests or do pvp for fun

2)is the typical noob who wanna afk in dungeons and everywhere to get carried away will just stand there and let you do your work and his

3)is the typical bot that hackers use to win matches a pvp bot and a lot of times it is set up to do other things these bots evolve cuz its players who make scripts

it can be on any class.. not just summoner, but since summoner can use cat and the stealth skill its used more by these hackers to win matches

thats the difference between noob afk players and these bots, if u pvp more and know each class if u made one yourself it will help u understand these classes

and u will notice that KFM do stuff normal kfm don't do or BD/sin/destroyer/FM pretty much any class.. 

i'm not feeling attacked or anything i'm just saying your wrong for using this line "they are all summoners"

9 hours ago, Zarec said:

so you ruin the pvp for 2 ppl. Dude that' just selfish. And no, you are never forced to do pvp during challenge while there are always 4 pve quests....

11 hours ago, Zarec said:

By that logic all pvp players can come to asura and afk whole dungeon and wait until pve players kill the bosses. You will happily carry pvp players in pve once pvp players carry you in pvp. They are forced to do pve because of challage log.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys get pops in the tags? I should try it again. As long as people do not yell, I will try. I do stop fighting in solo when an opponent is clearly waaaaay above my pay grade. But in tags, well, no reason. You die pretty fast if the other team is a premmie. Also, for those who do not know - I did not until my guildie explained it to me - you can press "~" to get out if you find the opponent too much for you!

In my experience most people like PvP just fine when they are winning or fighting an opponent close to them in experience so the fight is close. But when someone is facerolling you, a lot of folks (me included) just want it to be over and afk.

Heh, I was lectured at length on how both the verbal abuse and the facerolling shall rile the true PvPer's spirit and make you totally fight like a beast in the end. I don't really believe that one who was destined to crawl shall fly, but it never hurts to try.

On 7/17/2016 at 4:34 AM, SilentOne said:

so you ruin the pvp for 2 ppl. Dude that' just selfish. And no, you are never forced to do pvp during challenge while there are always 4 pve quests....

Which one is easier, afk for 3 matches which takes like 5min, or doing something completely retarded like the daily in grim wilds which takes like an hour at least? I'm not interested in staring at the f*cking screen for an hour waiting for the damn thing to spawn, and no I'm not interested in killing 200 elites by myself either because that place is almost always empty. You do realize NCS never gave players a choice in daily challenge whatsoever? One of the challenges is always either PvP (which half the players hate), or something retarded like grimhorn.

Three reasons why people go afk in 3v3:

-Doing Daily Challenges that require joining 3 matches. Win or lose is not matter.

-Deranking. The higher your rank is, the longer it takes you to queue for a match, cuz not that many people get into platinum and diamond. So they derank by losing on purpose to get shorter queue.

-Losing match still gives you some Zen beans, and there are quests that require joining 3 matches, daily challenge or not. So some people or bots take it the easy way, getting beans by repeating losing. Bots are also programmed to auto-attack, in case they are matched up against other fellow bots or afker players.

Solution:

-Daily challenge: it has been recently changed to Win one 3v3 match instead. No need to add more here.

-Deranking: Even it's unfair, it's better for higher ranking to queue against lower ranking, when you cannot find a suitable match. Getting high rank should be something you are proud of and get rewarded for your hard work, instead of a punishment. And by fighting tougher opponents and observe their skills, it might encourage you to become better.

-Bean for losing matches: should be changed to have the number gradually reduced to zero after you lose too many matches. I know it's an encouragement reward, so that players won't pvp for nothing, win or lose. However, such courtesy is making used by afk bean farmers and bots. Just like weapon caches in Soulstone Plains, what is made used for petty profits and ruin people's game should be handled.

Every time you lose a match, you get a Bean Income Penalty debuff, that will make your bean-for-losing gradually reduce to zero after too many losing matches. The debuff will disappear once you win once.

Winning streaks, meanwhile, will reward you with Bean Income Increase buff that will keep tier up after each winning match up to x3 income, so  you can rack more beans, encouraging you to fight to win. The buff will lose once you lose once.

If you want to akf, please post your lobby and get others who want to clear daily quest to join you. It is annonying to get in other people group and act like a mute. Imagine our pain to realise you are in only for the daily quest when the fight starts.

Archived