[new player] Moonstones?

Ciocolici

A friendly tip for new players i know moonstones can be hard but here's the thing farm the stuff that is possible at your current gear then sell and then buy moonstones i know they cost abit but if you sell other stuff like if your 400 run bloodshade/poharan/6mans. do your dailys that you can for example 10 silverfrost mountain dew is very is to obtain from quests and drop and you can sell those to buy moonstones. dont try so hard grinding the materials everything is worth money so grind what gives you the most money for the time you can spend. i would not recommend afking and trying your hardest for konta/boars when there is alot better to do when you play actively if your afk farming watching a movie for example then feel free to use that 1-2min 2-3 times per hour for konta boxes / boars and sell keys if you dont have the captns chests.

QQQQQQQQQQ...... All I hear is a bunch of whining and complaining about how hard shit is in this game for new players.  Well, guess what... DEAL WITH IT!  Nothing in life is easy, you have to grind and work for it if you want it!  Do you think the 300 Spartans gave up when they were outnumbered by Xerces and his 7000+ soldiers in the Persian Army?? HELL NO!  They kept fighting to the death!  Stop complaining and man up and freaking deal with it!

20 minutes ago, Executionz said:

QQQQQQQQQQ...... All I hear is a bunch of whining and complaining about how hard shit is in this game for new players.  Well, guess what... DEAL WITH IT!  Nothing in life is easy, you have to grind and work for it if you want it!  Do you think the 300 Spartans gave up when they were outnumbered by Xerces and his 7000+ soldiers in the Persian Army?? HELL NO!  They kept fighting to the death!  Stop complaining and man up and freaking deal with it!

That is perhaps one of the most pointless comments you could possibly make.

Where were you to admonish the "whiners" when arena hackers were at their prime, or speedhackers were infesting SSP and wiping people out left and right?

Yeah, I guess the whiners back then should have just shut up and dealt with it, otherwise they're not worthy of being Spartans (who by the way, practiced pederasty, so not sure if you still idolize them). So edgy.

People do have a right to complain when there's legitimately poor game design involved. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out why tons of people have left since launch and a server merge has already happened halfway before the game's even met its first anniversary.

5 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

That is perhaps one of the most pointless comments you could possibly make.

Where were you to admonish the "whiners" when arena hackers were at their prime, or speedhackers were infesting SSP and wiping people out left and right?

Yeah, I guess the whiners back then should have just shut up and dealt with it, otherwise they're not worthy of being Spartans (who by the way, practiced pederasty, so not sure if you still idolize them). So edgy.

People do have a right to complain when there's legitimately poor game design involved. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out why tons of people have left since launch and a server merge has already happened halfway before the game's even met its first anniversary.

Well, if you don't like it, then go play World of Warcraft or some other shitty MMO... The only good MMO before Blade and Soul came out, in my opinion, was Everquest back in its glory days (late 90's)...  All other MMOs out there are complete garbage...  Every MMO is going to have bots/spammers and speedhackers, but NCSoft is actively engaging this issue, it just takes time.  I played World of Warcraft back when it was good (from release to Lich King), now it's just complete garbage.  I also played RIFT back when it was good, now Trion has given up on that game too... and there response to RIFT falling apart was to release Devilian, which is a shitty spin-off of Diablo...  I actually enjoy BNS and plan to stay for quite a while!

1 hour ago, Executionz said:

Well, if you don't like it, then go play World of Warcraft or some other shitty MMO... The only good MMO before Blade and Soul came out, in my opinion, was Everquest back in its glory days (late 90's)...  All other MMOs out there are complete garbage...  Every MMO is going to have bots/spammers and speedhackers, but NCSoft is actively engaging this issue, it just takes time.  I played World of Warcraft back when it was good (from release to Lich King), now it's just complete garbage.  I also played RIFT back when it was good, now Trion has given up on that game too... and there response to RIFT falling apart was to release Devilian, which is a shitty spin-off of Diablo...  I actually enjoy BNS and plan to stay for quite a while!

The difference between this game and WoW, is that WoW's been around for over a decade, so naturally there's a point where they can't do anything to keep current and old players. As much as I dislike Blizzard (and I believe the last decent games they made were Diablo II and Starcraft), I doubt they made the kind of screwups bloodlust/NCWest made here.

Actively engaging this issue... comedic. Like how instead of banning hackers, they simply reset their rankings and players reported seeing said hackers again and again. Or in the case of SSP speedhackers, people produced video evidence to no avail, and it took weeks until they removed weapon spawns from SSP - but speedhackers continued to make injured soldier/meteorite runs (Say hi to benpaoba or Name Ter on Mushin if you see them, lol). Not to mention to this day, you will still see tons of multiboxers channel hopping SSP capture/Grindtooth.

Well, maybe they're doing something, but they're already run out of time and this game has left a sour taste for many. Good luck enjoying it though, you're gonna need it considering how fast this game has been hemorrhaging players.

On 7/15/2016 at 8:14 PM, 876605_1452550437 said:

Why dont you actually do some research? 

You know you can trash this video really, CAuse you need HM skills to do nakusn in right manner.

infact let me gave you good example , At 30% HP boss will start to do aoe dps and you will notice ice fall down over floor, Myself as destroyer with 630ap I do need a *cricket*ing HM emberstomp stage 2 and *cricket*ing HM Tab Stage 3 or 1 to be able to handle that amount of dps cause Ice drop randmly 

So yes you need HM if you going with destroyer :) 

52 minutes ago, Valiant said:

You know you can trash this video really, CAuse you need HM skills to do nakusn in right manner.

infact let me gave you good example , At 30% HP boss will start to do aoe dps and you will notice ice fall down over floor, Myself as destroyer with 630ap I do need a *cricket*ing HM emberstomp stage 2 and *cricket*ing HM Tab Stage 3 or 1 to be able to handle that amount of dps cause Ice drop randmly 

;w; im only have emberstomp. but not the HM tab (Hurricane) skill ;w; 

On 7/16/2016 at 6:38 PM, Melodia said:

NCS logic: since newbies can't get it in SSP, let's also put it in an even more difficult place to get it! Mushin floors 14-15. What are the chances that if you can't survive in SSP or do enough damage, you'll survive the final floors of the tower?

This is the equivalent of hanging an apple from the top of the Empire State Building if a person can't reach it from a tree.

/facepalm

Yeah, it's ridiculous. They're helping those who *don't* need help.
I've been complaining about moonstones and SSP before most of the playerbase realized it... and they were complaining just about stingers.

On 7/16/2016 at 6:43 PM, KingiDb said:

You can beat Naksun with arround 400 ap so even new Players should be able to do it.

Yeah, the super pros. Not the new players. Most people have troubles beating Junghado or even lower floors with 400 ap.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 2:21 AM, Valiant said:

I wouldn't say that is a good example, that's more of an example of gear carry.  All you have to do during that phase is iframe the pull in, the push, block his charge then iframe again for the ice drop and get behind him.  Easily done once you learn the mechanics.  I did it on my destroyer while near 500 ap, might have even been below that still for the 1st kill, don't remember exactly what gear I had.

On ‎23‎-‎7‎-‎2016 at 10:21 AM, Valiant said:

You don't need those skills. I main destroyer too and all you need to do is:

ss the pull

spin to reduce the damage of the push

C to iframe the falling ice

V to block Naksun's knockup

On 23.7.2016 at 7:56 AM, Executionz said:

QQQQQQQQQQ...... All I hear is a bunch of whining and complaining about how hard shit is in this game for new players.  Well, guess what... DEAL WITH IT! 

... bla bla some really embarrassing life advice..  HA-OOH!

Do you have anything to say that is relevant to op's issue? Or do you just go around the forums complaining about complaining? Because that's very helpful for everyone.

Hello 

I can carry 1 new low Ap in gloodmross dung with my fm.

Why gloodmross? Cause it gives seeds with 6 seess u craft chest n chest might give 1 moonstone 10 or 100 also it drops like 6 to 12 seeds that ppl bid like 15gold n above so u can make some gold.

Azraelkun my sin

Azraelkunx my fm

Starfall crater.

I play from 16:30 greece time.

Ps im 535 ap if i remeber i spam this dung like 10 runs a day.

Whisper me only new players with low ap

PPL cried for more stinger ... now we have stinger in mass behind every corner but the aren't worth to farm anymore. Result of inflatation is, that this short-thought wish for stinger cut your income by ~300%. Now you have to trade nearly 9 Stingers for one single moonstone, instead of 1-2. 

Now PPL cry for more moonstone sources ... guess what: If they will become common like stingers, they get worthless too. So every Moonstone you can farm, is less income (by 300%). and so on and so. Until nothing is worth farming anymore and PPL start crying for Devs to implement more gold sources. Work for your stingers, moonstones or whatever but stop wishing to get it cheap, you cut your own flesh on the long term. 

On 7/23/2016 at 4:21 AM, Valiant said:

User takes 25% reduced damage from 1 attack

Increases Defense by 400%

Increases Defense by 200% while within the area

Lifesteal efficiency is increased by 100% while within the area

You dont need HM skills on destro to beat this guy. 

On 7/23/2016 at 11:56 PM, Executionz said:

Might I suggest you take some time alone in a peaceful, serene place and contemplate the difference between playing a game for FUN and working because you need to eat? I will not offer any further insight into how patently ridiculous that notion of 'you have to work for it in order to have fun' is, lest my brain cells disintegrate from prolonged exposure to such lower order thinking.

The game already doesn't have a particularly healthy population. In case you didn't know, games with healthy populations don't do server merges less than a year after release. Furthermore the eliturds in this game restricts quite a few players from engaging in endgame content...as if the progression grind wasn't bad enough. Know how many players will 'DEAL WITH IT'? Leave. You keep turning away players and you'll have two or three more server merges until the game gets shut down in a couple years and then you'll be denied the opportunity of playing the game.

Your spartan analogy makes zero sense and is utterly irrelevant to the availability, or lack thereof, of gear progression materials in a mmorpg. Someone please explain to me how being outnumbered and using the terrain to your advantage in order to win a fight where your country's and everyone you love's very existence is in peril.....is anywhere close to being related to game devs purposefully, unreasonably restricting access to necessary mats in a mmorpg.

NCsoft should just add some sort of daily income of moonstones, a new player cant beat naksun, or let me rephrase, 90-95% of new players with 400 ap cant beat him.

Stingers have dropped to 50s each, while a moonstones is still 5g+ each, i dont know if they designed it like this, or they are unaware of the prices. But something needs to be done for new players, since it only scares them away, once they see they need hundreds of them.

SSP only has 3 channels, even with the merge, so every channel is filled with players when mining, new players with 400 will NEVER get a drop. Why cant they just open 6-8 channels?? So people spread between channels, instead of all gathering in 1, i really dont see the logic in this...

This weekend only your moonstone issue is fixed just run right to the hm store and get them 

I know I will be when I get home to lessen my moonstone struggles 

All hail nc they heard your crys and temporarily fixed them for the weekend 

Help support your high server costs and staffing payroll to make your gameplay better 

29 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

This weekend only your moonstone issue is fixed just run right to the hm store and get them 

I know I will be when I get home to lessen my moonstone struggles 

All hail nc they heard your crys and temporarily fixed them for the weekend 

Help support your high server costs and staffing payroll to make your gameplay better 

At 10 Moonstones for 269...not sure I'd say fixed, but should help with a little push some may be needing.

On 7/29/2016 at 11:04 AM, ErosNova said:

Might I suggest you take some time alone in a peaceful, serene place and contemplate the difference between playing a game for FUN and working because you need to eat? I will not offer any further insight into how patently ridiculous that notion of 'you have to work for it in order to have fun' is, lest my brain cells disintegrate from prolonged exposure to such lower order thinking.

The game already doesn't have a particularly healthy population. In case you didn't know, games with healthy populations don't do server merges less than a year after release. Furthermore the eliturds in this game restricts quite a few players from engaging in endgame content...as if the progression grind wasn't bad enough. Know how many players will 'DEAL WITH IT'? Leave. You keep turning away players and you'll have two or three more server merges until the game gets shut down in a couple years and then you'll be denied the opportunity of playing the game.

Your spartan analogy makes zero sense and is utterly irrelevant to the availability, or lack thereof, of gear progression materials in a mmorpg. Someone please explain to me how being outnumbered and using the terrain to your advantage in order to win a fight where your country's and everyone you love's very existence is in peril.....is anywhere close to being related to game devs purposefully, unreasonably restricting access to necessary mats in a mmorpg.

You're talking to a 14 year military veteran by the way, so proceed with caution...  All I am saying is that if you don't enjoy the current state of the game, then either learn to deal with it, OR LEAVE! It is really that simple.

On August 1, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Executionz said:

You're talking to a 14 year military veteran by the way, so proceed with caution...  All I am saying is that if you don't enjoy the current state of the game, then either learn to deal with it, OR LEAVE! It is really that simple.

Proceed with caution? What? And what does being a 14 year military veteran have to do with anything? The last time I checked, this is a GAME, and the fact that you were in the military is completely irrelevant.

Archived