High lvls in Blackram Narrows, it's getting ridiculous.

Maer Alveron

29 minutes ago, Arcayne said:

I'd pick apart your off topic seemingly done despite not reading the Op post, but instead I'll simply ask this:

So, why dont 50's do the same thing your suggesting?

When you can answer that, you'll finally be caught up with the true purpose of his post.

Or, are you simply stating that lowbies have no right to use Cross faction queue along with the allmighty 50's?

Which of course would lead us to once again, not the point of the OPs post. 

You starting to catch on yet?

I doubt you'd caught on mine either. This kind of problem has solutions to go in many ways.

1. High levelled players could simply drop out of party after finding one and solo on their own

2. Lowbies could make their own parties

3. Considerate high levelled players could do everything nice and sweet, just like OP suggested

So many ways to do about it, and each rant suggests one and only solution they could come up of : Point 1 and Point 3.

I mean, seriously?

4 minutes ago, Avalyn said:

You can make your own party in cross server...you don't have to auto queue it.

If you have a problem with running with certain people the burden is on you to customize your party accordingly. 50's don't GAF who they run with, they could solo the thing if they needed to in the same amount of time.

Which brings us back to square one.

If they actually bothered to get off their lazy arses and do that, (you know solo instances 30 levels below them), we wouldnt be having this conversation now would we?

I dunno, not to be a jerk, however sometimes I feel like I'm the only person left on planet earth that still understands the fundamental concepts behind reading comprehension.

6 minutes ago, Arcayne said:

Which brings us back to square one.

If they actually bothered to get off their lazy arses and do that, (you know solo instances 30 levels below them), we wouldnt be having this conversation now would we?

I dunno, not to be a jerk, however sometimes I feel like I'm the only person left on planet earth that still understands the fundamental concepts behind reading comprehension.

Because it takes both hands to clap. You can't be expecting a solution from one side, without having the other side doing their part in prevention of landing themselves in such a predicament.

If blackram or tomb is ever in the daily I'll just solo it on my HM 8. Only on very rare occasions do I ever F8 it and when I do and there is a lowbie in PT I actually intentionally stay at the back of the pack to make sure they get through. Even if this person isn't a new player it is still a dungeon they require to advance in the game and with how crappy BNS RNG is they can be easily on run 15 trying to get their weapon.

Really it's any lower level dungeon, even level 45 (poho and blood) any person of the level that actually needs those dungeons are getting left behind, intentionally burned to try and drive them out of the PT. If you want a fast run with no lowbies.. que up for a PT asking for similar level/ AP. Don't random PT and screw over the people there that actually NEED that dungeon to advance. 

Though if you can..trolling A holes that intentionally burn is fun, though really only works in blood. You can literally lock the entire party into combat if they intentionally burn you and keep them locked in thrasher or mane for a good 10-15 minutes.

Just look, when Tomb and Narrows are in the Daily Challenge.

If they are --> dont play on this day!

If Lv. 50s joins your group--> When your not the leader: leave group immediately! (also when they WOULD wait for you..)

---> When your the leader: kick ALL Lv. 50s (exept your friends/ clan mates..)

Level 50's joined with a level 20 leader and rush through everything....

Then level 20 leader takes revenge by NOT skipping any of the cutscenes, forcing all the level 50 assholes to sit through them.

LOL, made my day that time, even though I had to sit through it too.

1 hour ago, Melodia said:

Level 50's joined with a level 20 leader and rush through everything....

Then level 20 leader takes revenge by NOT skipping any of the cutscenes, forcing all the level 50 assholes to sit through them.

LOL, made my day that time, even though I had to sit through it too.

LOL Ive actually done that. Its quite satisfying to see the rage typed afterwards too. The mouth breathers simply cant stand sitting around waiting for anything. So yup, its very very entertaining!

4 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Really it's any lower level dungeon, even level 45 (poho and blood) any person of the level that actually needs those dungeons are getting left behind, intentionally burned to try and drive them out of the PT. If you want a fast run with no lowbies.. que up for a PT asking for similar level/ AP. Don't random PT and screw over the people there that actually NEED that dungeon to advance. 

Yeah, sadly the people who need the weps, for example, are rejected in parties due to low AP (according to them)  so they're forced to queue only to be left behind and intentionally killed. Black Narrows bothers me more because it's practically the first important dungeon for new players, and even if it's not in the dailies that day you can always find a tool who is rushing and ruins their first experience, when like I said, they can easily solo the dungeon or have the courtesy to kill mobs with a hit, but I've seen people in high level dungeons intentionally leaving behind or letting die those who go for the first time. That's why I wish ncsoft had a mentor system, players would think twice before being jerks if they get something in return :/ won't fix they horrible attitude but at least it will help lowbies.

I made long time ago a topic about this issue, where I was explaining how my best friend left the game the first day he starter, because that day's daily challenge was Blackram Narrows. After some hours the thread was overflowed with people agreeing with me, but then the mods moved it to the pve forums and never had any replies since then.

I totally agree with you.

My suggestion is, as I already explained in many topics before, in daily challenge days the high level characters gear and level to get equalised upon entering blackram narrows and tombs. By equalised I mean getting the high players have the same gear and level impact as the low players.

This, or remove narrows and tomb from daily challenge. Or make it unavailable in cross-servers. We can solo them without problems, they solo it even if they go cross-servers. Why allow 'em ruin new player's fun only because they are too lazy to press M and windstride instead of pressing F8.

I have soloed the dungeon many times, with a single low level player to help them. Never rushed ahead and I made sure they were there when I killed the boss. Feel it is my duty to help if it is part of the daily challenge, because it isn't hard for me and I once was their level too.

Archived