The situation with Sogun's Lament

Lunakitty

Recently I have noticed Sogun being really empty for under 550 AP players. Most want party with 550+ while a bit less is enough. It has been soon week since I started spamming Sogun and sadly I spend most of the time looking for parties than in the dungeon itself. LFP is waste of time as 410 AP players join in and well. As I wouldn't want to sound like elitist that is just too low to clear the dungeon without getting carried by 600+ players. Is there anyway this dungeon could be more appealing for those 500-549AP? :C

5 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Recently I have noticed Sogun being really empty for under 550 AP players. Most want party with 550+ while a bit less is enough. It has been soon week since I started spamming Sogun and sadly I spend most of the time looking for parties than in the dungeon itself. LFP is waste of time as 410 AP players join in and well. As I wouldn't want to sound like elitist that is just too low to clear the dungeon without getting carried by 600+ players. Is there anyway this dungeon could be more appealing for those 500-549AP? :C

I would say 520 to 530AP with good crt and crt damage and accuracy is enough. But having higher AP and other stats doesn't hurt.

If you think Asura is empty just wait till the new dungeons on July 20. Those dungeons require a lot more mechanics and can easily cause a wipe if one mistake is made. In those cause having more AP can nuke the boss down faster, therefore less them on boss and less chance for screw up.

17 minutes ago, spongemike said:

I would say 520 to 530AP with good crt and crt damage and accuracy is enough. But having higher AP and other stats doesn't hurt.

If you think Asura is empty just wait till the new dungeons on July 20. Those dungeons require a lot more mechanics and can easily cause a wipe if one mistake is made. In those cause having more AP can nuke the boss down faster, therefore less them on boss and less chance for screw up.

Actually, the new dungeons aren't really that difficult. Shattered Masts can be a little confusing at first, but Gloomdross and Grimhorn Wilds are really not very complicated at all. They're probably about as mechanically complex as Sundered Nexus.

1 minute ago, Teisho said:

Actually, the new dungeons aren't really that difficult. Shattered Masts can be a little confusing at first, but Gloomdross and Grimhorn Wilds are really not very complicated at all. They're probably about as mechanically complex as Sundered Nexus.

Given the fact that how some people in pugs are so smart that even when boss tells them what CC to use, people still gets it wrong. It will be fun watching people wipes and then complain is too hard when all they do is dps dps and dps.

12 hours ago, spongemike said:

Given the fact that how some people in pugs are so smart that even when boss tells them what CC to use, people still gets it wrong. It will be fun watching people wipes and then complain is too hard when all they do is dps dps and dps.

I got in one 6-man Nexus Pug to help my clanmate. We're at the final boss, and party's average AP is 550+ with five people. I thought this was enough, and the Recruit the sixth person took for a long while, and no one joined for some reason, so I said they to start the fight.

It was a nightmare when a BM kept blocking the boss in wrong places, and make Be Ido not able to kill robots himself. Struggling with Be Ido at Stage 4 (would already wipe if I didn't kill the robots myself), and that stupid BM decided to block the boss in wrong place again when Be Ido was just one million HP left. Guess what happened.

And I was blamed by that BM for not waiting to get the 6th person, saying that we didn't have enough DPS. Well, I doubt getting 6th person would change anything, as long as the BM was in the party and kept acting like his block saved the world.

In short, I'm scared of low AP 6-man PUGs, lol.

58 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

Have you ever tried making your own group and saying that attack of 520+ is fine? There are lots of people in that range so it shouldn't be too hard to form one.

I did. 3 hours later found one party, xD

21 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

I got in one 6-man Nexus Pug to help my clanmate. We're at the final boss, and party's average AP is 550+ with five people. I thought this was enough, and the Recruit the sixth person took for a long while, and no one joined for some reason, so I said they to start the fight.

It was a nightmare when a BM kept blocking the boss in wrong places, and make Be Ido not able to kill robots himself. Struggling with Be Ido at Stage 4 (would already wipe if I didn't kill the robots myself), and that stupid BM decided to block the boss in wrong place again when Be Ido was just one million HP left. Guess what happened.

And I was blamed by that BM for not waiting to get the 6th person, saying that we didn't have enough DPS. Well, I doubt getting 6th person would change anything, as long as the BM was in the party and kept acting like his block saved the world.

Wow sucks that happened.

It really bugs me when people block away from the blue auras. If there's no one to carry there are a few things that can be done. A) Block when Be Ido runs toward the blue auras (make sure person with aggro is on the aura) B) If blocked outside of the blue auras then have the person with aggro stand in the blue aura so Be Ido jumps to attack the guy with aggro. Not that hard.

For him to blame you for not getting the 6th member is just dumb. I remember having a party of 490+ average and we had a smooth run, so your 550+ was plenty.

4 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I did. 3 hours later found one party, xD

As far I read somewhere I think now we are in the same linked group, so feel free to add me in friendlist so we can manage some run together :)

5 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Actually I'm scared of premade party as well :D once I met a group of HM 10 in Nexus who even doesn't know how to deal with first room (the clock one).

yep, create lobby for bellow 500ap asura, make a coffee, watch few episodes of ur currently favorite series, get your dog out, come back home and maybe the lobby will be 4/6.

And what is the best? Lobbies like: Heavens Mandate: Bring Sclae idc about AP! So, ppl can go mandate with 400ap guy but going Cold Storage with 480ap? Impossibru!

54 minutes ago, Majka said:

As far I read somewhere I think now we are in the same linked group, so feel free to add me in friendlist so we can manage some run together :)

Actually I'm scared of premade party as well :D once I met a group of HM 10 in Nexus who even doesn't know how to deal with first room (the clock one).

I am HM10 and only went there 2 times. I am not in a clan and nightmare of trying to do that zone isn't worth it. I have 700ap so there isn't really any upgrades for me there that make trying to do it in a PUG worth my time. I do want that outfit.

On the topic of nabobs... had a high level / gear party in Heaven's Mandate yesterday. A HM10 and a HM9 dude both died on Jinsoyun's first form. Told them to buy hearts so obviously they didn't and died 2-3 times again on the second form, plus another HM8 fellow followed suit.

As stupid as it was, I admit that I was a bit amused. :o

32 minutes ago, KittyzOr said:

I finished Soguns twice already and I have only 460 AP

The thing is I READ about the dungeon and I know its mechanics, what should I do, what should I bring and so..

Mostly it depends on average stats of whole party...I highly doubt that a party of all 460 AP could finish Sogun's Lament because of enrage timer.

I was brought a few times as a FM with 550 AP on 4 man asura by clan mates, they wanted my veil and they were all 600+. 

Never watched video, was just explained about mechanics on discord and now I'm pretty good with it. I've actually never done the 6 man.

Archived