Forums

Random DCs Since Server Merge

Izayas

As the title suggest ever since the server linking i tend to randomly dc and if i want to restart the game i have to get the security code again from mail and that just happened 4 times in the 2 hours since i got home and wanted to play. 

Sry to be so frank but could u stop making ur servers and the game more shitty with every dam n update than it already is? Anyone else expiriencing this?

Tbh i fear after a whole day my mail will be packed with these security number links..... this isnt fun anymore

Same, i had logged on, wasnt feeling lag, went to start BSH daily, as we was entering lobby, here comes lag.....  Nope, dc  :(    Also i keep trying to get back in and i can get 2nd pin in and it sits and sits.  I have spent way too much time in this game and money, i think i am owed some sub days BACK, for them being so incompetent that we cant connect or stay connected, i can barely muster enough patience to keep logging to finish dailies and some days nope cant.

I hope they are enjoying my money, because if this doesnt stop, ill be takin it right back!

I've had an increase in lag spikes (As have others who have stable connections).  My chat is constantly breaking even when I am doing nothing but standing still. Since Friday I have also had very random d/cs when everything is fine and my connection shows its stable I randomly d/c.

Archived