Server link Rage Page

DarwinTheory

Well let the Server Link experiment begin. Hating it thus far.

A: now have 3 servers worth of bots to report/block spamming my chat.

B: now have 3 servers worth of more mindless idiots to try to ignore.

C: now have 3 servers worth of QQ about SSP, bots on both sides, complaining and just outright Douchery  about just being kids with no respect about anything.

D: now have 3 servers of ppl on chat begging for everything,  complaining about no one helping. etc etc.

E: now have 3 servers full of (edited) calling me a (edited) or (edited) on my NA server. making trying to do ANYTHING more unbearable.

Anyway these are my complaints about this server-link experiment.  should of just done straight out merges. or make it so if I am not in spp I do not have to hear it all from all the kids. B/c I like to log in. do my own thing, have some fun with clan mates. do xserver things. now It is like completely unbearable. I have had premium since the game launched. I feel I have the right to complain just as much as the other person. this was a messed up thing to do. Hell the market isn't even working now. and more-so then normally messed up after a maint. anyway have your way with me or this post. but complaints have a right to be expressed.

I would turn it off. but there's a lot of ppl from my server in other clans I really love doing things with. they should make a Home server chat to help with this. I don't want to see servers worth of B.S. 24/7 when I am not in SSP. that atleast would be awesome to implement

I wish to have it reverted. Thought it would be fun but it's worse than having one low population server there. I farmed for being able to do SSP just to see that at 540 AP I am basically now at the same spot as when I was 440 AP without server links. I feel super frustrated and feeling like maybe I should move on from the game and forget about my wasted time that got ruined by this.

They called it as a "linking" because merge sounds worse for everyone. Nice try.

NC seems want to save money on servers now and that is a FACT.

I don't like play in empty server I can agree; but I don't prefer playing in massive sh*t either.

There are better ways to keep alive game and players in it.

NO ONE asked - If we want this merging or not. NO ONE had a choice here.

They do, what they want, regardless what thousands people saying... thats why by saving a money on us, they will lose even more...

27 minutes ago, 899697_1452550651 said:

They called it as a "linking" because merge sounds worse for everyone. Nice try.

NC seems want to save money on servers now and that is a FACT.

I don't like play in empty server I can agree; but I don't prefer playing in massive sh*t either.

There are better ways to keep alive game and players in it.

NO ONE asked - If we want this merging or not. NO ONE had a choice here.

They do, what they want, regardless what thousands people saying... thats why by saving a money on us, they will lose even more...

Believe it or not, some people have actually been asking for merges and/or transfers. Shocker. Surprisingly, people have different opinions. Doing what the "players want" is impossible.

Personally....

dont have that much against the merge but come on....

im from junghado and yesterday for idk how long all i was hearing is 

"if yunwa ceimsons were here then...."

"if yunwa crimsons were here you wouldnt..."

like ....if i wanted to be around crying babies id go straight and make some with a girl >.>

man up dudes.

You know when they post some notes about server linking in twitter and facebook... I got astonished.

I was like " To the brainless idiots who begged the developers for server linking, go jump off a building "

Also, for your info I am not the part of the community who begged for server linking.

I AM AGAINST IT.

Ever since I read about it.

I like my own server where even though there's less population, I'm satisfied because I have clan mates to do dailies with.

If my own server has less population, that's my problem. Like I said, I have clan mates.

If your server has less population, then that's your problem. Same thing with having no clan.

I don't give a damn anyway because before server linking I have no complains and it's all peaceful until someone decided to screw things up.

Now this happens.

Are you guys happy right now? My question is for the ones that asked for server merging.

I asked them to transfer my charakter since the other server about dead. They told me it wasn't possible so I just swapped all the money with a little trick and then did "the transfer" part myself.

I still didn't try it today but I hope what they did doesn't suck balls

2-3 weeks merge hype (sorry, meant "link hype") +new patch, than dead servidors again. Already most players are switching factions to the most populated one, others emoragequit for not wanting to switch, thus "OMG SSP PVP GOGOGO" is just a myth, soon 100% PVE again. 

From Junghado, where SSP was pretty peaceful and a great money maker. 1 split channel each...

Now Group 6 servers are UTTER CHAOS. (Yunwa, Juwol, and Junghado)

The crimsons outnumber the ceruleans by a massive amount, and NC only gave us 4 channels to deal with this on SSP. We move to a channel to try and deny Crimson and see an ocean of red in front of me. Like 50-60+ of them.... The Crimsons will not even give up ONE channel for the ceruleans. Ceruleans went through every channel, 1 through 4, killed drills/npcs. Crimsons would not give up a channel. So we did it again, 1 through 4 and denied them every single mining. and they STILL won't give us a channel. They want complete control. Good Job NC, ya really did good "balancing" out these servers, especially with giving us so little channels that you might be stuck in 1 of the 4 because another 2-3 are full...

There are 3 or so clans on crimson that refuse to let blues farm at all, so the entire faction won't give us any channels to farm SSP as a result. I don't understand why crimsons from Yunwa are trying to act like the own this server. If they keep this up, no one gets to do ssp at all. I plan to keep fighting this way.. I'm making more moonstones this way than just farming one channel at ssp anyways. Killing npcs on 4 channels = 8 boxes, vs 0-2 GT boxes + 1 suljun box.

Most of the time Cardinal Gates was nearly balanced, now all channels are flooded with ceruleans.

NCSOFT, I guess this is what u meant when u said u took faction population into consideration for the merges? NOT!

I rather enjoyed being on a quieter smaller server.  It meant that I was able to do more things without having to trip over and fight people for it.  SSP though was always bad.  We had 3 channels and it was always chaos.  People were always waiting to get into a channel due to them being overrun with so many bots. So doing SSP on my server was always a pain even being in the populated faction.

Now we are merged with 2 other servers. We only have 5 channels now.  It is even more chaos.  3 servers and only 5 channels, when my server was out of room with 3 channels to begin with.  We have some rather rude players now trying to dictate  everything.  Saying that they made an agreement with the other faction before the merge.  And now the rest of us have to abide by it.  So now the smallest faction, is claiming 2 channels. Which leaves 3 servers full of people, unable to do anything. Even the bots / gold sellers are fighting with each other.

If you try to enter the other channels, you are put on a kill list.  They will track you down, kill you if you are in a pvp area.  If not, they will go into dungeons and let you die- out bid you for items, and just make life miserable for the player and the clan. I found this out the hard way.  Someone in my clan came online and went into ssp.  The game automatically put him in channel 5 since everything else was full.  The rest of the night, people in our own faction even, were dragging terrors on us, whispering us hate mail, and trying to kill us. Simply because the game put him in a channel that someone claimed was theirs.  We even had someone purposefully mess up the mechanics in a dungeon to try to wipe us all, just because we were on the opposite faction then they were.  People have gone insanely crazy. 

As far as the benefits of the merge... there really are none.  Sure there are a ton of bots, sitting by where Tarakhan spawns.  They take up the channel and don't do a thing.  If he spawns, then they pounce.  Other than that, it is just still a handful of people trying to do all of the work.  The rest of the 24 man areas are the same way. 

There are less nodes for crafting and gathering. And omg the friend requests and gold bot spam are moving so fast, you can't even block them all.  It is a like a full time job, just to block spammers.  If you don't block them, no one can say or read anything.... as soon as you hit send, your text is buried.

I know there is no good solution.  I know there is no way to make all people happy.  But for the sanity of the players, PLEASE increase the SSP channel amounts!  Games are meant to be fun.  I really enjoy BnS, despite its numerous flaws.  But people are taking things way too seriously and ruining the game time for other players.  Giving a few more channels might calm the chaos and allow some of us to going back to having fun.

edit to fix typo

3 hours ago, Udunnome said:

2-3 weeks merge hype (sorry, meant "link hype") +new patch, than dead servidors again. Already most players are switching factions to the most populated one, others emoragequit for not wanting to switch, thus "OMG SSP PVP GOGOGO" is just a myth, soon 100% PVE again. 

I wish it was so simple on my server. But the people we merged with just want to raid, not mine. Nobody mines now. It's just waiting on someone to cap, then ruin the channel. Geared people may thrive in this atmosphere, but my characters just get one-shot. 

2 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I wish it was so simple on my server. But the people we merged with just want to raid, not mine. Nobody mines now. It's just waiting on someone to cap, then ruin the channel. Geared people may thrive in this atmosphere, but my characters just get one-shot. 

This is now what Group 6 is like. Ceruleans don't even really want to cap. We benefit more from letting the crimson cap and then killing their NPCs for keys. We're massively outnumbered, but we have enough people to do at least that consistently...

2 hours ago, Ketsura said:

At Pohasun, the dominant faction from Ikasun (crimson) is now more like how blue were in the past, they did SSP at some hours, then after that we couldnt organize even one ssp.

I have no idea what that was.  You were trying to get people together and take a channel and call for capturing, then the channel would be full, overrun by blue multi-boxers channel hopping. Every red not from Iksanun would just stand off to the side by the drill without a faction uniform on until blue captured, then they would equip their uniform and go kill the drills. They would then farm terrors in a couple channels. I got 2 keys in 2 hours.  That was a huge waste of time.  The thing I liked most in the game is complete trash now. 

Archived