Forums

Why EU servers have problems again

Katsapliakos

Just now, triplethreat said:

Aren't the EU servers located in Germany?  I could have sworn I saw something that they were located in Frankfurt.

My friend ,so they say,but i play lotro that servers are actually based in us,i have 150ms steady and i play perfect.,no lags,no freezes,no dcs,nothing.Lotro is allready 9 years old game.

I just refuse to believe them that they have EU servers in germany.

You can't be serious NCsoft!!!! What kind of crappy servers do we have in Europe? 

For months now my whole clan is having problems with disconnects, latency, etc. 

I'm living 150km from Frankfurt, have 15ms latency to almost every location in Europe ant yet, the last hop to your f***** servers takes almost 100ms at best!

Fix your shit please, increase the cost of premium membership or whatever if you cannot afford normal servers, but fix that shit!!!!

2 minutes ago, Lawryn said:

You can't be serious NCsoft!!!! What kind of crappy servers do we have in Europe? 

For months now my whole guild is having problems with disconnects, latency, etc. 

I'm living 150km from Frankfurt, have 15ms latency to almost every location in western europe ant yet, the last hop to your f***** servers takes almost 100ms at best!

Fix your shit please, increase the cost of premium membership or whatever if you cannot afford normal servers, but fix that shit!!!!

pDWUBBz.jpg

Just now, weaponzero said:

EU sever fix sometime tomorrow afternoon - i mean, they said 14:15 on Twitter, didn´t they...?  xD

Yeah they are talking to European people and use american timezones. The reboot actually happened at 23:15...it obviously helped alot, otherwise I wouldn't be trolling here.

3 minutes ago, weaponzero said:

EU sever fix sometime tomorrow afternoon - i mean, they said 14:15 on Twitter, didn´t they...?  xD

no they use PDT cause they thing europe is a state in US...the 52 !

And i love how they communicate , no info from ncsoft or blade and soul staff no info about restarting server...always the same shit as everygame with ncsoft...

They said they restart the servers on twitter. It's been 45 mins already and I STILL CAN'T LOG IN!!! And they don't say anything anymore. Like "Sorry dudes, we were too incompetent to fix the problem, you have to wait."

I swear to whatever you want me to swear that I've never seen such a publisher EVER!

I've been thru p2w mmorpgs, real p2w, but I never saw so much incompetence and "I give no *cricket* about the community and their feedback and their experience and about every issue the playerbase has" from the publishers.

Damn I love the game. I really do. So much. And I hate seeing people complaining on the forums, and trolling.

But what's ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Servers are laggy, high latency/ping, performance issues, no *cricket*s given about the player feedback and experience and the list goes on.

I'm going to sleep. I waited the whole day to play, because NCWEST DOES MEINTENENCE FOR EU IN THE DAY 8 HRS, and now I can't even login.

Cya! My premium subs.'s now off. (not like anyone will care, but still) And will be logging in the game only when I will feel bored to death from now on.

Archived