Jump to content
Forums

What can an old vet say? Git a life scrubs


Recommended Posts

Holy Cricket! 

 

I visit the forum just now to see how's everyone doing and holy cricket. This community is still as toxic as ever.

 

I am fully aware of the incapability of NCWest Dev team but holy cricket dudes. You are not gonna die if you can't play for a day. Calm the cricket down for cricket sake. You guys don't have a life? Sitting at home all day just to wait for the maintenance to be over? What happen to all the beautiful world outside, all the exercises you can do. And moreover, follow the trend, go outside and play some cricket-ing Pokemon Go duhhhhhh! 

 

7 months has passed and I still see the complaint of server maintenance and compensation lol. Your PREMIUM is holy cricket-ing big man. It's so big that one day of your premium go into waste and this world is gonna collapse. I pity all the players who keep on saying compensate this and compensate that for like 8 hour of maintenance time that your so big called "premium" is wasted.

 

I bought 1 year worth of premium when they first had the promotion + master pack 3 months premium and I left the game 2 months in. Your 1 day is holy cricket big. It's so big that I can't even describe it.

 

One final word, git a life and leave the care to NCWest ;)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

Holy Cricket! 

 

I visit the forum just now to see how's everyone doing and holy cricket. This community is still as toxic as ever.

 

I am fully aware of the incapability of NCWest Dev team but holy cricket dudes. You are not gonna die if you can't play for a day. Calm the cricket down for cricket sake. You guys don't have a life? Sitting at home all day just to wait for the maintenance to be over? What happen to all the beautiful world outside, all the exercises you can do. And moreover, follow the trend, go outside and play some cricket-ing Pokemon Go duhhhhhh! 

 

7 months has passed and I still see the complaint of server maintenance and compensation lol. Your PREMIUM is holy cricket-ing big man. It's so big that one day of your premium go into waste and this world is gonna collapse. I pity all the players who keep on saying compensate this and compensate that for like 8 hour of maintenance time that your so big called "premium" is wasted.

 

I bought 1 year worth of premium when they first had the promotion + master pack 3 months premium and I left the game 2 months in. Your 1 day is holy cricket big. It's so big that I can't even describe it.

 

One final word, git a life and leave the care to NCWest ;)

 

 

GIT A LIFE!!! twice :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

Holy Cricket! 

 

I visit the forum just now to see how's everyone doing and holy cricket. This community is still as toxic as ever.

 

I am fully aware of the incapability of NCWest Dev team but holy cricket dudes. You are not gonna die if you can't play for a day. Calm the cricket down for cricket sake. You guys don't have a life? Sitting at home all day just to wait for the maintenance to be over? What happen to all the beautiful world outside, all the exercises you can do. And moreover, follow the trend, go outside and play some cricket-ing Pokemon Go duhhhhhh! 

 

7 months has passed and I still see the complaint of server maintenance and compensation lol. Your PREMIUM is holy cricket-ing big man. It's so big that one day of your premium go into waste and this world is gonna collapse. I pity all the players who keep on saying compensate this and compensate that for like 8 hour of maintenance time that your so big called "premium" is wasted.

 

I bought 1 year worth of premium when they first had the promotion + master pack 3 months premium and I left the game 2 months in. Your 1 day is holy cricket big. It's so big that I can't even describe it.

 

One final word, git a life and leave the care to NCWest ;)

 

 

So you made a topic where you are salty and toxic about ppl in forum are salty and toxic?!    Logic ftw

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Provois said:

So you made a topic where you are salty and toxic about ppl in forum are salty and toxic?!    Logic ftw

Yes I made a topic about dozens of ppl posting dozens of topics just to complain about the same thing. But can you taste salt in my topic, friend? I think you should look up the true definition of being salty in a game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

I bought 1 year worth of premium when they first had the promotion + master pack 3 months premium and I left the game 2 months in. Your 1 day is holy cricket big. It's so big that I can't even describe it.

OMG - What a big boi! :o 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Farrangis said:

Yes I made a topic about dozens of ppl posting dozens of topics just to complain about the same thing. But can you taste salt in my topic, friend? I think you should look up the true definition of being salty in a game. 

It's just a few users among millions of players, i hardly call that an issue lol. Believe it or not, the other region always compensate when things go south. 

I doubt those people complained about 8 hours of maintenance. They probably do because the system error we (eu) get after those maintenance ended.

 

Even now still not fixed yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the OP.This is our investment,our time and no one likes to be treated bad for what he or she paid for .Many of us are adults ,with limited playing time and with a real life too.Yet we need a decent customer service that treat us all ,respectfully and open up for the community voices.Personally i disagree with anyone that tells me to go catch pokemons while i want to do something else -i'm big enough to choose what i want to play or when.Really ,i'd like to see a compensation for EU players because of the bad management or long times waiting.The community might look toxic to you from outside ,since you are not playing the game anymore -its this way maybe for a reason: the game instead to bring fun for some -brings frustration at high level.This game has been awaited ,supported ,loved and ppls spent their moneys here and been supporting the game .They feel cheated in their expectations.This game looks like in open beta for me : daily crashes ,lagfest ,bugs and gold sellers ,hacks and whatnot.You left ,time ago.Maybe you should just stay away from forums if you feel thats not good for you.No one asked for a troll post from someone that only comes for tossing a grenade in chat ,awaiting for boom.Is what exactly what you are doing ,and i consider you opening some discutions that does not have to take place-is called trolling or flaming ,or both .

Or you just went to tell us about your investition? Not that anyone cares.GL catching your pokemons or whatever .

Edited by Windy
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Windy said:

For the OP.This is our investment,our time and no one likes to be treated bad for what he or she paid for .Many of us are adults ,with limited playing time and with a real life too.Yet we need a decent customer service that treat us all ,respectfully and open up for the community voices.Personally i disagree with anyone that tells me to go catch pokemons while i want to do something else -i'm big enough to choose what i want to play or when.Really ,i'd like to see a compensation for EU players because of the bad management or long times waiting.The community might look toxic to you from outside ,since you are not playing the game anymore -its this way maybe for a reason: the game instead to bring fun for some -brings frustration at high level.This game has been awaited ,supported ,loved and ppls spent their moneys here and been supporting the game .They feel cheated in their expectations.This game looks like in open beta for me : daily crashes ,lagfest ,bugs and gold sellers ,hacks and whatnot.You left ,time ago.Maybe you should just stay away from forums if you feel thats not good for you.No one asked for a troll post from someone that only comes for tossing a grenade in chat ,awaiting for boom.Is what exactly what you are doing ,and i consider you opening some discutions that does not have to take place-is called trolling or flaming ,or both .

Or you just went to tell us about your investition? Not that anyone cares.GL catching your pokemons or whatever .

Funny to say but I actually haven't touched Pokemon Go yet. I was just throwing it out there for fun; hence, that's why I said to 'follow with the trend and go catch some pokemon' 

 

All of the things you listed above was the reason why I left. I once have the same passion to play this game just like you and everyone. Heck, I even waited for it since 2009 and supported the game with as much as I can as buying premium and etc... However, the game was poorly managed and I left partially for the reason you've listed.

 

The community is toxic. It is. This is an undeniable fact. It has been and will always be. Even I am being toxic toward the toxics right now.

 

They don't care about players, they don't. Well, now they do, but it's too late. Only if they realized this situation of merging server and drastic drop in population earlier, they would have cared and take action long time ago, and not some cricket-ing Producer Letter. Customer Service is utterly worse,

 

Asking for compensation is okay, but an 8 hour play time compensation is just ridiculous. Even you can't play a day is still not gonna kill you. You said you and the others are working adults. As an adult, you should still have plenty things to do after you finish work during the down time of server. Well, my opinion is different and so is yours. 

 

Any players that play this game until this day should be fully aware of the one fact that NCwest do not compensate no matter how much you ask. It has been like this since the launch of the game. If people know and be fully aware of this fact and still chose to stick around with the game. Then it is their responsibility to accept this fact and move on and stop the whiny threads.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...