SystemErr

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Majka said:

Same...but at least I got a different error XD

Right, with one extra zero ;D Something's holding them back on that restart thingy. Maybe they're trying to convert PDT to CET and google takes too long to respond xD

1 minute ago, Punktak said:

Right, with one extra zero ;D Something's holding them back on that restart thingy. Maybe they're trying to convert PDT to CET and google takes too long to respond xD

If they let us to convert got error numbers in gold we'll be rich in few days :D

Yeh, well........

In ANY game not hosted by NCSoft you'll be compensated for the problems, in NCSoft's case, you'll get few more bots, and IF you get an excuse letter, it'll be a miracle.

HELLO, it's not middle of the night in Europe, you just blown all our play time with your stupidity. How about change maintenance hours to suit European players, and see what NA players will say, eh?

5 minutes ago, Spiderm@n™ said:

Yeh, well........

In ANY game not hosted by NCSoft you'll be compensated for the problems, in NCSoft's case, you'll get few more bots, and IF you get an excuse letter, it'll be a miracle.

HELLO, it's not middle of the night in Europe, you just blown all our play time with your stupidity. How about change maintenance hours to suit European players, and see what NA players will say, eh?

I would be more happy if they could give us EU servers, and not feed us the b-shit with this ping ...

Yeh, it changed from System error 200, to System error 2000!!

Why they don't post something here to tell us what is going on, not everyone has or wants Twitter acc - nothing even to say there is a problem under the Maintenance notes.

AND what the hell time is 14.15 PDT?????????????

We are in EU servers, not US, seems they forget it is a different time zone every time - will not get to complete daily challenges, but thats ok because those on US server will have time to!!!

you know what is sad? me at NA server doesnt feel delays or lags when i was in EU where im supposed to have less delays and so on i had lags which i never had... RIP merge B&S like 12hours ago i would ask "lag? what is lag?" qwq

Archived