SystemErr

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Randael said:

Same error...

Hum don' accuse NCSoft so easily, others editors as Gameforge have same problems x) (I think just korean MMO are well functional in far-eastern asian countries).

9H for a little patch for us but to hard to install for NCSoft xD

Oh, I definitely will accuse NC soft. I've been on Game Forge servers for reaaaaaally long. Sure, they messed up patches and had to repair them afterwards. Some small bugs, like any game. But wanna know what Game Forge has and NC soft not? WORKING SERVERS! Oh god! And I always thought a good working server is a given. Oh by the way for all of you, EU servers are in NA if you're wondering why your ping is so high, hope this gives you an idea why Game Forge should take this over.

32 minutes ago, Aoras said:

lmqao -waiting 9hours to let them finish roasting hamsters with potatoes ok weekly activity

-logs into game and see shits in faction

-see people who try sell SS for 50s, moonstones for 6g and stingers for 5g ... ok...

-went mushin to relax

-f5 delayed combat

-f6 everything start *cricket* out

-between f6 and f7 lag as *cricket* cant write or move but see how chat spam continue WTF

-f7 thought lag is gone yep was for 10sec, after 20sec i see dead char

-press 1 and nothing after the timer went under 30sec left server kicks me out

oh man nc soft you roasted it wrong all over again poor hamsters what a waste ^^

lmao mate dat was good 

2 minutes ago, H1GHV0LT4G3 said:

Not true. I live in Texas but now I'm in Europe and on EU server my ping is much better here than there.(I also have worse internet here in Europe)

That's how you determine the location of a server ? By ping ? ;D

10 minutes ago, Rerum said:

Oh, I definitely will accuse NC soft. I've been on Game Forge servers for reaaaaaally long. Sure, they messed up patches and had to repair them afterwards. Some small bugs, like any game. But wanna know what Game Forge has and NC soft not? WORKING SERVERS! Oh god! And I always thought a good working server is a given. Oh by the way for all of you, EU servers are in NA if you're wondering why your ping is so high, hope this gives you an idea why Game Forge should take this over.

Not true. I live in Texas but now I'm in Europe and on EU server my ping is much better here than there.(I also have worse internet here in Europe)

2 minutes ago, H1GHV0LT4G3 said:

That is strange i have really good connection 500mb  download and 500mb download and get a crappy ping of 100 on a european server when i am in europe most mmorpgs i play is on north american servers and on those i even have a lower ping then a blade and soul european server >.<

34 minutes ago, DarkQueenElvira said:

I am in europe with 500mb/500mb download/upload  on a european server and have 100 ping the server is clearly not in the europe to begin with and merging more servers can only make the ping higher i would assume since you put more stress on it so i dont see the point in merging it will only make more people leave unless they make them into mega servers like dc universe did those pings are great even when playing in the na so they might be better off investing in a better server next and a better connect probably then doing things that would make the game unplayable hopefully in the future they will work on the ping issue instead of merging more

Yep, Agree 100% with you.

7 minutes ago, H1GHV0LT4G3 said:

Yeah right, explains why I have 20 ms on Game Forge servers while I have 150+ AND lag spikes on EU BnS. And suuuuure, of course we'll have the same maintenance time as NA even though we're in EU. Wait, is it me or is something not adding up?

10 minutes ago, Rerum said:

Yeah right, explains why I have 20 ms on Game Forge servers while I have 150+ AND lag spikes on EU BnS. And suuuuure, of course we'll have the same maintenance time as NA even though we're in EU. Wait, is it me or is something not adding up?

I play WoW EU too, I got 50ms home, and 60 ms world ... and then i often do a facepalm when I see 100-150 ms in BnS.

Archived