SystemErr

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here... 8 Hours of waiting to Do Daily Challenges and DC in middle of Cold Storage and now can't login lol...., You attack first boss = First Boss LOCKED, you kidding me? , All Faction Chat only insulting, swearing, spamming, NCsoft Please Increase block list, to block all Merged Servers.... Worst Update of the year.... by the look of Faction Chat, people will cut their throats out... Very Good Job. 

Don't panic, look at Lineage there's like 5 times more ppl playing than in BnS and still great game. Starfall Crater was a shithole with 5ppl on it, so I'm glad it happend.

Yes, little chaotic but more fun, Zaiwei is alive and all 24 areas.

This is by far the worst thing they have done in this game. Returned home, played for 30minutes, saw a faction chat full of @#$% and ping higher than ever. Sell the copyrights to Gameforge.. Nc has no idea how to handle a game

-waiting 9hours to let them finish roasting hamsters with potatoes ok weekly activity

-logs into game and see shits in faction

-see people who try sell SS for 50s, moonstones for 6g and stingers for 5g ... ok...

-went mushin to relax

-f5 delayed combat

-f6 everything start *cricket* out

-between f6 and f7 lag as *cricket* cant write or move but see how chat spam continue WTF

-f7 thought lag is gone yep was for 10sec, after 20sec i see dead char

-press 1 and nothing after the timer went under 30sec left server kicks me out

oh man nc soft you roasted it wrong all over again poor hamsters what a waste ^^

Just now, SayhaSeer said:

How is Mergint 3 servers in to one makes a game better? Without Merging when all people gather to SSP, you get 100-190 MS PING, with 52Mb/s internet..., Now MS SkyRocking, Full of lagg..., People Cuting their throats in Faction chat, Disgusting to read..., Doesn't look like a very good job, and how will they solve it?. 

You get more meat (players). That's always a good thing. Leave solving the problem to them.

The problem is how the ppl using chat, everybody uses faction chat instead using channel or mapchat, or anything that is used at the area where you are. So don't blame NCSoft it's actually not their fault, that people use faction chat for every fkin thing.

1 minute ago, Underworld King said:

guys you need to be easy on them ..they try to make the game better, they will solve it
actually the merging is cool, it feels like the game is more lively

How is Mergint 3 servers in to one makes a game better? Without Merging when all people gather to SSP, you get 100-190 MS PING, with 52Mb/s internet..., Now MS SkyRocking, Full of lagg..., People Cuting their throats in Faction chat, Disgusting to read..., Doesn't look like a very good job, and how will they solve it?. 

Archived