How much drama is in your server merge group?

Inabi

On Iksanun, on the news of the merger, the wars were brutal. For a few days, both sides had their SSP completely nuked by the other side with every underhanded tactic put to a good use, from simple killing the drills to elaborate BD sans uniform resetting the Unbound. Yesterday, the runs of SSP started with clearing the terrors by the drills to make sure the opposite faction has no safe place. It's been... complicated. Previous peace negotiations failed last I've heard.

But tbh I am pretty sure we'll all be so busy picking scarps left by the heavily armored organized troops from Poharan marching on us, that our wild Iksanun bloodlines and clans will be absorbed and stilled. We are sort of like Celtic or Germanic tribes duking it out on the eve of the Roman army advance. 

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Or won't care. This is MMO, not school or other institution where rules are more important. Except those made by NCSoft of course.

Exactly and thats my point, but they are still being ignorant about it. They are just mad because they dont want to fight in ssp(the only place in the entire game where you can actually attack each aside from arena). They dont want to fight for it. They just want SSP basically on a ssp. These rules were made by the ceru faction(who happens to be weaker than the crimson after server merge)

7 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

^^ Pretty much this ^^

In other more well established regions, blue picks 1/2 of the channels, reds takes the other have, and each go on their merry way farming SSP. The middle odd channels is what is left for owPvP, which is pretty much meaningless and a waste of time.

yea PvP will eventually die out ofc. But there is no reason to do all this work for it is what I am saying. This is the drama this 1 person is doing. Fighting 24/7 is a waste of my time.

7 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

6 minutes ago, Inabi said:

Exactly and thats my point, but they are still being ignorant about it. They are just mad because they dont want to fight in ssp(the only place in the entire game where you can actually attack each aside from arena). They dont want to fight for it. They just want SSP basically on a ssp. These rules were made by the ceru faction(who happens to be weaker than the crimson after server merge)

Yup no one will listen to them.

57 minutes ago, Inabi said:

Below are some of the things that the people who are "in charge" of the alliance are doing. Basically if you speak out against it or decline it they put you on some nonsense "KOS" list. Its funny what these guys are doing because none of this will ever be taken seriously on a game. 

e8e8ad7370.pnga508705815.png

KOS when i choose when and where to pvp?  pfft... empty words.

1 hour ago, Inabi said:

Below are some of the things that the people who are "in charge" of the alliance are doing. Basically if you speak out against it or decline it they put you on some nonsense "KOS" list. Its funny what these guys are doing because none of this will ever be taken seriously on a game. 

e8e8ad7370.pnga508705815.png

LOL seriously? Like anyone is gonna follow this

I'm not from those server group but I have the urge to say this..

They wanted to play and progress without making any disturbance to each other, they called it "Alliance terms" for a reason, it's an agreement for those clans that are involved in it. There's no need to make a fuss out of it. They prefer serene gaming experiences over those who hinder others solely for their own entertainment. 

You can always play the way you wanted, feel free to do so.

Your act do not have any changes as that is how the faction should be, opposition player saw an enemy, they hunt it down, simple as that. In other word, KoS. We're all under KoS to begin with. What's the big deal?

x,D

Guys... Bns is a Game and not your Job... and u take it all way to serious... Just kill each other and Farm with each other ... wtf is this ...

Anyway duo to this Lag Ping and Fps drop nonsense... ( i allready lag without server link) i think my Game going to crash anyway or making slideshow hahaha...

So ya... im meele anyway ... im so happy i not depend on SSP AT ALL ... and i still make over 150 g each 4 Hours... basicly if i would play one Day total No life Style 16 Hour i would gain 600 g... ... gtfo with this lag fest SSP and those silly childish TERMS... its a Game...

PS: I can tell u the future

- SSP will Burn

- next Week Cross server will be like ( LFP 700+ AP or Kick for new Dungeons)

- PPL will cry and rage more then ever 

- Incoming SSP optima will change nothing

- Bugs will not be fixed continues (drawstance bug, Monster Reset bug on approch debuff skill bug, PvP Bugs etc)

Will i still play and ignore all the Bullshit above ?

Yes

Well, on Iksanun the drama reached the high pitch. Reds raid endlessly shutting down everything and of course there is the trash-talk. I am going to try on APAC times, hoping for more practical mind set of those populations, and if that's the same, I am going to take a week or three off the game.

My comp is too shitty to do ssp so this wouldn't bothered me but boooo I do want to join the fight "huffs" the one thing where an actual faction vs faction is happening, but too bad that it may die in a few days. 

I wonder how Mushin chat is right now, I haven't logged in today yet.

Mushin chat is literally the same (Cerulean Server). there are some old man cho players here and there. We all coexist very fine.

The most drama that lit up in the chat only lasted 30 minutes and then it was back to  "Heuk bulmu ch 1"   "YeongSang Badge kill ch 3" 

there would be occasionally "Reds in ch 1" but there were no interested responses...so.  I mean yea the merger is supposed to make us actually be competitive but come on, its not like SSP has a ranking board stating   "_______ clan most prestige contribution rank #1"

Y'all so extra ! ! ! ! 

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

Okay, checked things on the APAC time, and it's exactly the same. Ruined mining. Every channel. So, well, that's that for me. Without the SSP I cannot play the game. So, yeah. Time to go.

I know how you feel, I play on Iksanun and now I can't even get dailies done in SSP since mining phase doesn't even last for 3 mins.  Everyone is still fighting and nothing is getting done.  People resorted to farming terrors which I find is more profitable at the moment.

1 hour ago, Quantum said:

I know how you feel, I play on Iksanun and now I can't even get dailies done in SSP since mining phase doesn't even last for 3 mins.  Everyone is still fighting and nothing is getting done.  People resorted to farming terrors which I find is more profitable at the moment.

Unfortunately, it won't work for me, farming the terrors. I rely on the crafting income, so I need the soulstones in the quantities only the stable mining SSP culture can provide. The only viable way for me to scrape together ss would be to level my 3 remaining alts from level 16 to level 50, and run Mistywood on 5 of them. That still would at most result in 70 soulstones a day, something that a mining hour in SSP gives you on a single character easily.

I am a bit heartbroken now over how badly my fun adventure with the BnS ended, but in the end it's for the best. The game was not designed for a player like me, and I am tired of that being rubbed in with every update.

Archived