How much drama is in your server merge group?

Inabi

I haven't seen any, but form what i understand from other forums post our group is still very heavy CU. I do hope that the new groups coming in will finally kick the shit out of those damn center pull ass holes in SSP that get everyone killed for their own gain.

Haven't seen any drama also... But recently, in the last 3 days there has been alot of faction pvp on Jiwan, not that much people, most of them are small groups fighting for the "Heuk Bulmu or Yachum", last night my guild went to kill blackwyrm and 2 crimson guild had the same idea... We fought them hard and managed to get 1 blackwyrm and terrors in both channels, we couldn't make the 2nd BW, but the PVP there was insane...

Me and my guild are so excited to face this server merge to have some world pvp in big scales, i just feel sorry for those that don't afford a decent PC or need to farm Soulstone/Moonstone xD

Not a single tear of drama in taywong. In fact, all the biggest "guilds" in here are mutes. (They don't even respond to a simple: Hi!)
I can't wait for the merge to join to a less autistic and friendly guild than them.

There was a bit drama in the first 2 hours of the announcement but then the topic just died. No one really care since a lot of people can/have always able to make money without the SSP so the merge doesn't really gonna change anything.

However, for this merge, I hope there will be more low level to green dungeon with haha (since I am planning on starting an alt)

7 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

However, for this merge, I hope there will be more low level to green dungeon with haha (since I am planning on starting an alt)

Yeah... i'll enjoy the chance to Lvl up my SoulFighter while EXP event is active :D

37 minutes ago, Inabi said:

I am part of group 5 and there is a shit load of drama with people trying to build an alliance on a pvp game for ssp(lol). I want to know what the situation is in your group!

I am from Onmyung, so group 5 as well. I could give two *cricket*s about ssp, it's mainly for people who are in it for profit anyway.

In any case, no one wants a war 24/7 so chances are the pvp will die out again.

9 minutes ago, Cailleach Voidless said:

My clan is part of Crim and we are merging with Poha where Ceru is majority. Friends are planning to switch blue but idc. Also, a guy in xserver threath me to kill me in spp bc I bid a stinger in CS. Now I can't leave my house, should I call the cops?

lmao that guy is ratchet. i think you should 

4 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

where the dominant factions will be colliding, there will be 1/1 or 2/2 etc SSP farm channels. Coz nobody wants 100% war, 0% farm. Thats a fact.

With the merge, I am looking forward to more SSP channels. The first week will be rough due to fighting faction v faction but I truly hope that at one point, both factions will have to come to an agreement to share the SSP channels (for example: ceru takes 1 and 2; crimson takes 3 and 4, etc.) which will be nice :) less drama and everyone will still have their access to moonstones and soulstones.

Just now, YamiKokennin said:

With the merge, I am looking forward to more SSP channels. The first week will be rough due to fighting faction v faction but I truly hope that at one point, both factions will have to come to an agreement to share the SSP channels (for example: ceru takes 1 and 2; crimson takes 3 and 4, etc.) which will be nice :) less drama and everyone will still have their access to moonstones and soulstones.

When i was playing Taiwan server, there had specific hours to farm on SSP, but sometimes u had to face groups on opposite faction trying to screw up everything xD

2 minutes ago, CheungRR said:

When i was playing Taiwan server, there had specific hours to farm on SSP, but sometimes u had to face groups on opposite faction trying to screw up everything xD

There will always be those people as long as there is a hint of "PvP". The people who are hungry for power and blood, and greedy.

In NA, I met plenty of opposite faction people that we would actually stay out of each other way while doing faction quests. I wish we have more of those.

Below are some of the things that the people who are "in charge" of the alliance are doing. Basically if you speak out against it or decline it they put you on some nonsense "KOS" list. Its funny what these guys are doing because none of this will ever be taken seriously on a game. 

e8e8ad7370.pnga508705815.png

13 minutes ago, Inabi said:

Below are some of the things that the people who are "in charge" of the alliance are doing. Basically if you speak out against it or decline it they put you on some nonsense "KOS" list. Its funny what these guys are doing because none of this will ever be taken seriously on a game. 

I actually like this :O less drama

12 minutes ago, Inabi said:

Lol wtf... take this game seriously much?

where is this even posted? I'm sure 3/4 of the server won't know this.

3 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

This was posted on a discord group for the alliance. There is only 1 person in charge of this. If you dont agree or w/e you get muted or kicked from the group.

3 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Or won't care. This is MMO, not school or other institution where rules are more important. Except those made by NCSoft of course.

32 minutes ago, Estellia said:

In any case, no one wants a war 24/7 so chances are the pvp will die out again.

^^ Pretty much this ^^

In other more well established regions, blue picks 1/2 of the channels, reds takes the other have, and each go on their merry way farming SSP. The middle odd channels is what is left for owPvP, which is pretty much meaningless and a waste of time.

Archived