Holy hell, 4049 is getting attrocious

Phinyx

Seriously, like what the actual flying donkey crap? 

I start my PC, it loads, and i think ' Let's give BnS a go', nope, here is your friendly neighbourhood error 4049. I have to restart my PC 2 or 3 times if i want that error to go away and start the game. Like what? Why it doesn't start when I turn on my PC for the first time?

1RXxzRp_700w_0.jpg

After few days I just really got fed up with this GameCrap spyware. And yeah i tried reinstalling game guard and doing some other weird stuff, but nothing changes, feels like NC doesn't want me to play this game at all. Anyways, if you are having same crappy problem, do reply, maybe someone will notice, or at best we will have a nice discussion.

P.S. I know this is bug/technical report, but no one really looks there ( not like support is looking here either, but still).

GameGuard is a walking joke. A Google Chrome plugin would have more protection against bots than this.

The whole reality of thousands of bots co-existing beside a piece of trashware with the sole purpose of "preventing bots" is the very definition of irony and nonexistent QA.

35 minutes ago, Melodia said:

GameGuard is a walking joke. A Google Chrome plugin would have more protection against bots than this.

The whole reality of thousands of bots co-existing beside a piece of trashware with the sole purpose of "preventing bots" is the very definition of irony and nonexistent QA.

So flipin true. Great fookin comment here,

Archived