Sign in to follow this  
BM Bot

Fix Cold Storage...

BM Bot   

So trying to do my daily... I join in cold storage, only to find the party I join into as running to kaari.  So of course I leave, but apparently this well designed game counts that as me doing cold storage and locks me from the daily and doing cold storage at all.  Thats stupid and not only screws up the daily, but also my daily challenge... Either fix it or dont let assholes recruit while they are in Kaari just to *cricket* someones daily up.

Its your fault. there would be a bar on the lower right side before you even enter. It says how many bosses are killed. If you saw there's 1/2, it means they killed 1 already. Its been there all the time. All my clan mates knew that even without explaining to them. Its not that every time the game will adjust to dumb people. 

kitcalie   

Make sure to unclick the "join parties in progress" or something like that check box when going to do cs. Then you will not run into this issue. Or join the parties in chat and not LFG.

00zigor   

I'm having the same problema today, it gets realy anoying since i don't have enough AP to make Sundered and just need one more DG to finish my Daily Challenge.

Luckly i got a CS reset a few day ago, so i'll have to use it because NCSoft can't fix a simple programing error for the last 6 months aprently.