infinity Tower ..

Skyblade

how to Deal With ,, Blade dancer class in infinity tower ... it waste time so much for me ..  my max record was floor 50 for now ... the only class that no idea how to deal with it in tower  .. Blade dancer ... if any destoyer can help me tips  or  video .. how to deal with blade dancer in tower ... thay resist alot and when i fury thay run away immediately  wasting my fury ..thanks you in advance 

• 3 weeks later...

Well my highest ive gotten to was only 51 might of got it but it was a summoner *rage* but i was only 580 ap so 47 at 6 mins is good enough.  Some things i do for BD is spec the grab tab they get their resets from baleful which means they have to hit you and it saves a ton of time if you get caught.  Run dazes instead of stuns easier to chain them and keep their tab on CD and it goes through the constant spinning.  You can drain chi in tower and make them somewhat useless if you want to go that route.  Only other thing that really helps against BD is time your reflect cause they do stun themselves a lot not like BM/KFM but it happens,

Archived