Fix Bloodshade Harbor

Arkragon

I know this issue was probably mentioned multiple times, but seriously, fix the combat stance in Bloodshade Harbor. After thrasher everyone was basically just standing there twiddling their thumbs waiting. And don't mention "escape" because there's 10+ minute cooldown for it. I and a few others had to leave the game just because of this issue.

I heard it happens on the asian servers and ncsoft probably won't ever address it, but still, it doesn't hurt to keep reminding them of this issue (among many others in this game).

17 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Most often someone bugs it and you simply need to recall cats if you have summoners in party (pressing E) and everyone should SS. Most of the time this fixes the issue in no time.

The summoner recalled his cat like 5 times, I SS'd twice and everyone else escaped. Still didn't work :(

if it's not the summoner it sometimes might be a warlock, maybe. in CS today we were stuck and just the warlock escaped and then it fixed for everyone else. 

idk if it's something to do with thrall? and if it's already desummoned can SS fix it? idk x_x

40 minutes ago, Arkragon said:

The summoner recalled his cat like 5 times, I SS'd twice and everyone else escaped. Still didn't work :(

it is ping, u have delay response, even if u press Space it wont work sometime cause u are have hell lot of high ping, my Main BM so at cold Storage

X and 3 or C and Tab, i stop him by my self

if that failed Press Q or E Manually Kind of can guess the delay and timings but some time that fail too  >.< Ping sux in this game and they wont fix it

Maybe someone in the party did no cleanse the poison during the fight, even if the poison ran out after the boss is dead you'll be stuck in combat. But I agree this should not happen in the first place and should have been fixed years ago...

9 hours ago, Hanadeus said:

it is ping, u have delay response, even if u press Space it wont work sometime cause u are have hell lot of high ping, my Main BM so at cold Storage

X and 3 or C and Tab, i stop him by my self

if that failed Press Q or E Manually Kind of can guess the delay and timings but some time that fail too  >.< Ping sux in this game and they wont fix it

My ping was around 100, which isn't too too high compared to the 200-400 ping some people get in other regions. I generally don't have this issue but it still happens every now and again, which is simply annoying and "game breaking".

9 hours ago, Qel said:

Maybe someone in the party did no cleanse the poison during the fight, even if the poison ran out after the boss is dead you'll be stuck in combat. But I agree this should not happen in the first place and should have been fixed years ago...

We waiting for like 5 minutes, so I highly doubt it's poison.

I have noticed on my Warlock that if I buff after 30% it tends to bug us out for combat until I escape myself. 

They need to give us an out-of-combat button which we can make ourselves go out of combat. 

12 hours ago, Qel said:

This ^ 

I've never had an issue after Thrasher but, if you get poisoned just before the boss dies I believe it lasts for 30 seconds. It's the same as any enemy, if you are poisoned or something u will stay in combat until its gone. You only STAY in combate afterwards if your party runs ahead and gets into combat. Once they are out of combat you will also come out of combat. 

8 minutes ago, devildawg said:

This ^ 

I've never had an issue after Thrasher but, if you get poisoned just before the boss dies I believe it lasts for 30 seconds.

In my experience though this only keeps the one person in combat not the whole party =/  Last time I got this was due to getting poisoned right as the boss died and no where to cleanse it. I was the only one stuck in combat rest of my party was able to get out.

For me it is normally cat or thrall needing to be recalled for some reason. I do not get this very often but it does happen. Normally recalling (E on both classes) and a summoner using seed shroud works for me. 

So I think I figured out why. So, being a Soul Fighter I was in elemental stance. Changing from elemental to fighter stance and then SS-ing afterwards would fix it. It's still dumb that I had to do this nonetheless.

When my buddy and I leveled Warlocks together it was very very slow for us to leave combat, even if we had just been simple shooting field mobs, no thralls involved. These were our third characters leveling up and we became pretty sure combat cooldown on WL is bugged. 

We've both leveled Summoners since and didn't notice as much of a problem.

I have noticed with dungeon bosses that if someone takes dmg from a boss after the boss dies (ranged attack, debuff, frozen, lag, etc), it takes a lot longer for the party to combat reset. It's most problematic with bosses like CS, Slash and Thrasher where sprinting is necessary to leave the area but it isn't exclusive to them, it usually just isn't a problem.

15 hours ago, kytt said:

When my buddy and I leveled Warlocks together it was very very slow for us to leave combat, even if we had just been simple shooting field mobs, no thralls involved. These were our third characters leveling up and we became pretty sure combat cooldown on WL is bugged. 

Yeah, I also noticed that in parties with Warlocks the bug occurs pretty frequently, moreso than parties with summoners.

Archived