Forums

Summoner undergeared event?...or what?...

Hydralisk

Why is it that, out of 10 LFP's i'll do in 1 day, 2-4 of them have a summoner with stats/gear like this https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B521rHu_zo0BLVdMWkFsUzc0MnM 

Yeah...i thought they were bots too, but then they started talking, and complained that i even called them one...Just yesterday (linked picture) i joined a Awakened Necropolis lobby and that summoner was the party leader and i tried to leave but they had the auto LFP on, and when other people joined, i didn't leave because that party had pretty decently geared people in it. I went asking "1 are you a bot?",thinking they would respond, and others even commented and said the same thing..but ...then party leader responded and said "No"....i dont understand how these people are +HM9 with a profane weapon and dropped accessories....So what is this, some sort of special event for summoners...or what?

Those are chinese gold farmers, they cant get carried in instances anymore because its purple dungeon so they have to actually play. You will see them use the bot in 3v3 though to auto-queue and then afk the match.

3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Some of those people are actual players. Not everyone wants to upgrade their gears that much and that AP is more than enough to finish all dungeons except maybe sogun and nexus.

Haven't run Sogun or Nexus, but I have run all other dungeons with everyone (except me) under 500.

My clan leader has a 430-AP Summoner, whom he uses to get extra income, and refuses to upgrade.

He can iframe Yeti's slam, solo Pyre Lord, and other stuffs just fine. Better than your average summoner. When none of clanmates want to carry his alt, he just goes LFG.

And he runs all purple 6-man dungeons (or even 4-man, if you're willing, lol), expect for Sogun and Nexus. Well, he can do Nexus, be it 6 or 4, though.

they could be a bot but they could also be someone's alt.. or a new player, or a casual player.

summoner is one of the easiest if not actual easiest class to solo content and clear content at lower levels so it's a popular pick for alt you don't wanna spend as much time and effort on. 

yeti/necro/lair are doable at 400-420AP soooo yup.

9 hours ago, Avalyn said:

Those are chinese gold farmers, they cant get carried in instances anymore because its purple dungeon so they have to actually play. You will see them use the bot in 3v3 though to auto-queue and then afk the match.

Yep just like he says They are gold diggers or Paid LVLers  they afk at 3vs3 all day and gain hell lot of xp, and speed hax when doing quest

now recently there is even script for that LOL, those who used it got banned thou, so dont try it

I have seen this a lot lately.  Every time that I enter a blue level 50 dungeon, there is at least 1 character that is like this.  They are mostly summoners or assassins.  I have seen some of these names many times in SSP on my server. So I know that they or anyone in that clan is a bot.  On my server there are several well known clans that  are full of Chinese and Vietnam bots.  They go from channel to channel on ssp, just taking up every spot, They are constantly rotating channels when konta, an elite boss, or a "monster" appears.  With only 2 channels on my server in ssp, it makes it impossible to get a spot, let alone any pp, moonstones, or keys.

With the merge coming up, more people are trying to get as many things from ssp as possible.  This is making it so that the bots have even more competition. The bot clans are fighting each other and now so many players crowding in. If they don't level up or increase their AP, they are getting less stuff.  So many are running through dungeons to level up.

It is getting annoying.  We have to deal with them in arena, we lose out because of them in SSP, and we end up having to leave parties because of them in dungeons or end up carrying them.

12 hours ago, Hydralisk said:

Why is it that, out of 10 LFP's i'll do in 1 day, 2-4 of them have a summoner with stats/gear like this https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B521rHu_zo0BLVdMWkFsUzc0MnM 

Yeah...i thought they were bots too, but then they started talking, and complained that i even called them one...Just yesterday (linked picture) i joined a Awakened Necropolis lobby and that summoner was the party leader and i tried to leave but they had the auto LFP on, and when other people joined, i didn't leave because that party had pretty decently geared people in it. I went asking "1 are you a bot?",thinking they would respond, and others even commented and said the same thing..but ...then party leader responded and said "No"....i dont understand how these people are +HM9 with a profane weapon and dropped accessories....So what is this, some sort of special event for summoners...or what?

Damn, you are lucky to get a rather geared summoner compared to the bots i've encountered from guilds named vicky and oloveo with 194 AP weapons from boxes.

So all in all I dont think that guy was a bot.

5 hours ago, luzt said:

Damn, you are lucky to get a rather geared summoner compared to the bots i've encountered from guilds named vicky and oloveo with 194 AP weapons from boxes.

So all in all I dont think that guy was a bot.

Yeah he was definitely one of the better undegeared summoners , but i have been in multiple lvl 50 purple dungeons where a summoner (mostly summoners for me) has had around 360 AP with those same gear drops, and were also +HM8, and yeah I could understand people having "alts" like those, but why are you trying to queue up for dungeons like yeti or cold storage knowing you're stats are majorly lacking.... and I know people say they are able to do "mechanics"...but below 400 AP in dungeons like those isn't helping the party

1 minute ago, Hydralisk said:

I could understand people having "alts" like those, but why are you trying to queue up for dungeons like yeti or cold storage knowing you're stats are majorly lacking....

Hope of skills/knowledge of mechanics compensating for lack of stats... hope of getting carried with or without knowledge... pure leeching/douchebaggery... could be a number of things.

17 hours ago, Hydralisk said:

That 456 AP was better than my alt Warlock had till yesterday, and even now he is only 460+ with HM of 4, and that's me with diligently upgrading my gear - if he can get drops and get the same result, all power to him!

There is NOTHING wrong with doing Necropolis in this gear, and we need soulshields from it after you get Naryu, it is a logical sequence of the dungeons. With the 2 leveling events, the levels come fast till about HM6.

I've ran Awakened Necro with a group which was all alts at HM1 and 2, with APs in barely 400s (3 of which were Soul Fighters, of course), and we did Okay, 6M'ing the Lycan and then splitting for the posts.

I also did Cold Storage yesterday with 5M on it with a couple of other folks that were below 500 AP. We did fine.

For gods' sake, if you want a high AP party make a room, but if you are in an LFG, you can't abuse other people for not being able to afford the gear yet.

I started making my own group in LFG. I do examine your gear and stats and if its too low you get the boot. I do do 500+AP for Nero.

Mostly I do 500+AP for harder dungeons (Nexus, Cold Storage, Yeti, Asura). If your stats are good and your gears are upgraded to me it means you put work into your character so you know the basics. Let's be real here some boss have a enrage timer and some mechanics isn't the easiest to avoid do. The less time we spend on the boss, the less error we make and the higher chance we have to clear the boss.

Middle TIER dungeons (Nerco, Heaven, Nayru) I usually ask for 420 to 450AP. Those are easier and even if you make a few mistakes in a roll it won't really kill you. So meh. There are some parts that will kill you but if you have a dragon heart you are fine. They do require some mechanics but not hard and if some people screw up, the group cans till recover (assuming there are some people who know the boss fight).  Having people with high AP good gear makes them easier. Did Nerco yesterday and the boss even even get the chance to do the slam on us coz everyone DPS was awesome. So I can see why some room ask for high AP so boss can be kill faster, less mechanics to deal with, easier runs. 

Low tier dungeons (Lair, BSH, BLACKRAM....) Those I don't really care 380 to 400AP is good enough. You can screw up and not die , you can have 2 to 3 party members die and still complete the dungeon. However, I do still perfer if people have more AP. I left a party in Lair yesterday becasue we wipe twice on one the mini boss. Not enough DPS so the mini boss enrage. I don't mind if I have to carry some people but when a group of 350 or lower AP is in there are I am tanking and trying to dps as much as I can and we still wipe twice, it simply means we need more dps.

I pretty much stop using LFG now I make my own room with relastic AP requirements. Most of the time I have more relax and enjoyable run. I do kick people who are way below my requirements.

Some are alts, some are gold farmers, some are bots. You can tell the alts because of how they play. Most know the mechanics and dont just sit there spam lmb/rmb and cat taunt. I have trouble telling the actual farmers from the bots when all they do is spam lmb/rmb and cat taunt lol. The alts will also join the lobby parties where the bots/farmers generally will not.

I should also mention you will find people in other classes with this same gear as well. Its not just summoners but the majority are summoners. 

21 hours ago, SnugglesFairie said:

I have seen this a lot lately.  Every time that I enter a blue level 50 dungeon, there is at least 1 character that is like this.  They are mostly summoners or assassins.  I have seen some of these names many times in SSP on my server. So I know that they or anyone in that clan is a bot.  On my server there are several well known clans that  are full of Chinese and Vietnam bots.  They go from channel to channel on ssp, just taking up every spot, They are constantly rotating channels when konta, an elite boss, or a "monster" appears.  With only 2 channels on my server in ssp, it makes it impossible to get a spot, let alone any pp, moonstones, or keys.

With the merge coming up, more people are trying to get as many things from ssp as possible.  This is making it so that the bots have even more competition. The bot clans are fighting each other and now so many players crowding in. If they don't level up or increase their AP, they are getting less stuff.  So many are running through dungeons to level up.

It is getting annoying.  We have to deal with them in arena, we lose out because of them in SSP, and we end up having to leave parties because of them in dungeons or end up carrying them.

ahhh the sin afks , yeah those are mostly lazy asses, i know cuz im a sin that switched to dark build and in blue dungeons i dont feel like blowing cds over trash mobs so i let the other people take care of them, yeah its kinda di ckish but its a blue dungeon if you have 500 ap you can pretty much just solo it anyways

Archived