The PvP dream has died- Mosh quits

Lady Viera

3 hours ago, Kuronee said:

I never heard of Mosh and the only one i actually heard of is jaesung. Besides streamers always go to the next big thing if they want to watch bns streamers. If the 100-200 streamer quit streaming bns then they will flood to the next one they like.

Even Jaesung hardly plays B&S now due to the game being too much P2W (yes even in KR the game is P2W he even explained/showed us) 

Hes on Over Watch more (reasons why he hasn't stream or uploaded any B&S vids)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mom said:

Even Jaesung hardly plays B&S now due to the game being too much P2W (yes even in KR the game is P2W he even explained/showed us) 

He uploaded a video 3 weeks ago but i never seen when streams or what he streams on. I also read the something similar. He said pvp is not p2w since it is normalized. unless you are talking about 6v6 or owpvp. PVE is different i don't consider it pay to win atm. it all depends on how NCSOFT decides to do things

Nah wasn't talking about P2W in PVE, content will be P2W because drop rates will be "insanely" low and buying from cash shop but that's on another topic.

As to his videos, 2 weeks after he uploaded those all hes been doing was streaming Over watch, (with not many views) he even streamed twice last week but I wasn't there do to Summer Games Done Quick. Just check out is twitter hes all over the game.

1 hour ago, WhoAmI1 said:

Jaesung quit the game, he finally woke up and realized that it is P2W. 

Respect.

Or did he decide "Oh hey!  Look!  A new popular game!  People will watch me stream as I play!  Suckers!"

40 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Or did he decide "Oh hey!  Look!  A new popular game!  People will watch me stream as I play!  Suckers!"

I agree this jae dude streams for money n views n shit like this.

Btw who his right mind will watch him as he plays i mean why on earth i watch somone else playing n not play my self

I never watch streams etc

6 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

I agree this jae dude streams for money n views n shit like this.

Btw who his right mind will watch him as he plays i mean why on earth i watch somone else playing n not play my self

I never watch streams etc

Only streams I've watched have been game streams from the game staff and artist streams every now and again.  Never understood watching others play though.  

Yeah this jae dude streams game for money its like its his job(streamer gamer) hehe

Its like u ask him ...what do u do for living? ...he answers...um a gamer yeah fool ppl watch me play n give me tips lololol.

If i want to learn something i prefer check you tube some guide etc

I was watching viles guides to learn assasin...hope 1 day see vile destroying this jae streamer(money) in arena hehe

17 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Yeah this jae dude streams game for money its like its his job(streamer gamer) hehe

Its like u ask him ...what do u do for living? ...he answers...um a gamer yeah fool ppl watch me play n give me tips lololol.

I was watching viles guides to learn assasin...hope 1 day see vile destroying this jae streamer(money) in arena hehe

Wanna destroy him? Easy, just spend more money on the game compared to him. Easy victory.

9 minutes ago, WhoAmI1 said:

Wanna destroy him? Easy, just spend more money on the game compared to him. Easy victory.

I was talking about arena

Vile top assasin i woulf love see him rekt that pay stream dude in arena hehe

11 hours ago, azraelkun said:

So....it's wrong for people to stream for money now is it? Twitch might as well not exist since the whole point of people streaming is not just to have fun but get donations to help them out for their future plans.

Don't start tossing the hungry money part around.

Most people stop pvping because the other person's ego or, if in world, can't get to the point where they can pvp. Have you seen the things said in chat to others trying to pvp?

Someone you beat, especially if you beat them and it's your first time, will get really upset and mad and tell you *cricket* your mom threaten you or try to hurt you in some way.

If pvp wasn't poisonous as it is in several games, then there wouldn't be problems.

Over that, there are so many people still trying to play catch up. You know how expensive crap is? In my server, moonwater transformation stones were over 5gold and if you don't know how to get money for it, then you're either stuck or you're trying to save up for it.

Mainly it is the community's fault of the game that drives it to an end, in general.

16 hours ago, Mom said:

figures the ultimate reason is because Overwatch. It is pay to win on who's terms anyway? The way I see it you can get most of the stuff via the game, but it's the money hungry people who overprice the crap, and a lot of others follow. Then people complain, instead of trying to do something about it, they complain and spit  on the game that they so call love or loved. Literally you can get most things in-game, scept things like the fashion. I've only ever bough fashions and I've gotten a lot from just playing.

Archived