The PvP dream has died- Mosh quits

Lady Viera

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its  Wise choice of Him to quit... since everytime i saw his twitch stream ... he raged and was not looking like having fun at all... more like a poor zombie who played 24/7 and drinking milk from a big ass canister... so ya... 

Its no miracle more and more ppl quit... sad tho he was actually funny... but i hope he not jump right into the next game and actually get a life

One person quitting is sad and all, but in all honesty how big of a deal is it? Maybe he just doesn't like the game because it's not suited for him, maybe he finds the classes to be imbalanced, maybe it's the bots that fill up chat. There's honestly a large number of reasons why he could have quit, none of which I think are good, btw.

Honestly, I don't have a reason to quit. Bots who spam chat can be blocked, people trying to steal your account can be ignored and NCsoft has doubled down on their efforts to prevent it from happening by giving us warnings in game and giving us a forum thread on it. The only GOOD REASON to quit, would be the grind for high end weapons (even though I expect it to be hard to collect the materials required to obtain the best weapon in the game). Other than that, there is none. 

30 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

One person quitting is sad and all, but in all honesty how big of a deal is it? Maybe he just doesn't like the game because it's not suited for him, maybe he finds the classes to be imbalanced, maybe it's the bots that fill up chat. There's honestly a large number of reasons why he could have quit, none of which I think are good, btw.

Honestly, I don't have a reason to quit. Bots who spam chat can be blocked, people trying to steal your account can be ignored and NCsoft has doubled down on their efforts to prevent it from happening by giving us warnings in game and giving us a forum thread on it. The only GOOD REASON to quit, would be the grind for high end weapons (even though I expect it to be hard to collect the materials required to obtain the best weapon in the game). Other than that, there is none. 

There is! Most people will tell you that they leave cause its p2w, those people are tards. Some people will tell you that they will leave cause the game is to grindy those are noobs. But the real reason why people leave this game and why this guy left is Latency or PING. The ping for EU servers is abnormal. And for players who want's to master there class, max there dps in pve,  potential in pvp we get frustrated and lose the will to play. Many people lost there will because NCSoft is screewing with us. When we write to support they say its our ISP. But it isnt its there server. Cause I really doubt EU servers are in Germany, they are in Texas in the USA. What explains our abnormal Latency, Ping and MS and constant DC's in cross servers and our own servers. This game is based on fast reflexes and low ping. But they feed us on what? More and more people will leave the game from the EU cause of this reason, I cant say what is happening in NA. If they don't stop and give as a normal server the EU will DIe and most good players will leave the game.

You don't believe me? Then check this guys video, then check GodricsV videos and then check the forum about the ping I made one is called " Is this a Pirate or a official server" where I tested the ping of servers and I got 180 ping in Na, TX what is my actual ping in game and got 52 ping in Germany, Frankfurt where they keep telling us that EU servers are ...

Ah yes, the server links or merging will just help them lose more people, cause more server laggs and dc are coming ...

54 minutes ago, Evilline said:

There is! Most people will tell you that they leave cause its p2w, those people are tards. Some people will tell you that they will leave cause the game is to grindy those are noobs. But the real reason why people leave this game and why this guy left is Latency or PING. The ping for EU servers is abnormal. And for players who want's to master there class, max there dps in pve,  potential in pvp we get frustrated and lose the will to play. Many people lost there will because NCSoft is screewing with us. When we write to support they say its our ISP. But it isnt its there server. Cause I really doubt EU servers are in Germany, they are in Texas in the USA. What explains our abnormal Latency, Ping and MS and constant DC's in cross servers and our own servers. This game is based on fast reflexes and low ping. But they feed us on what? More and more people will leave the game from the EU cause of this reason, I cant say what is happening in NA. If they don't stop and give as a normal server the EU will DIe and most good players will leave the game.

You don't believe me? Then check this guys video, then check GodricsV videos and then check the forum about the ping I made one is called " Is this a Pirate or a official server" where I tested the ping of servers and I got 180 ping in Na, TX what is my actual ping in game and got 52 ping in Germany, Frankfurt where they keep telling us that EU servers are ...

Ah yes, the server links or merging will just help them lose more people, cause more server laggs and dc are coming ...

Then can you explain why ping is 30-35 ms in blade and soul? cause you seem to know alot about the game that i dont know about.

2 hours ago, ARC1276 said:

LoL?! you do realize what you consider a good reason to quit doesn't have to resonate with others correct? Underlined a part for you to make it more clear.

1 hour ago, Evilline said:

Right right ping and latency are the true reasons people are leaving or have left. Any other reason folks have stated and left on don't exist! 

One claims only one good reason, the other claims another. You two must be related. Couple cards short of a full deck it seems :v~

2 hours ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

Then can you explain why ping is 30-35 ms in blade and soul? cause you seem to know alot about the game that i dont know about.

Because you are a lot closer, or have better ISP, then a lot of other players. I myself am ~65ms from NYC, while I have heard 80ms+ also from NYC, and I can get to ~45ms with WTF. My clanmate at TX is ~10ms and I cannot ever out loot him when we play in party since he would have it already as I try to pick up the item.

For anyone else that wonder why ping is *critical* for this game, just watch this video.

BTW, this guy's video, his reaction time in Mushin looks like he has pretty crappy ping, at least no where near the ping necessary for a KFM.

21 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Because you are a lot closer, or have better ISP, then a lot of other players. I myself am ~65ms from NYC, while I have heard 80ms+ also from NYC, and I can get to ~45ms with WTF. My clanmate at TX is ~10ms and I cannot ever out loot him when we play in party since he would have it already as I try to pick up the item.

For anyone else that wonder why ping is *critical* for this game, just watch this video.

BTW, this guy's video, his reaction time in Mushin looks like he has pretty crappy ping, at least no where near the ping necessary for a KFM.

im living in sweden, and the servers are in Frankfurt .. i get 35 to 40 ms, he lives in germany where the servers are, he rabbing up the servers are in NA, but we all know thats only login servers who are there. so saying im living closer is just false :p

Watched his stream a week ago and he was playing an SF vs a Warlock practice matches.

Warlock seemed polite enough saying gg after each match even when he lost while Mosh seemed like the kind of douchebag you'd come to expect from the "BnS community". And damn, he was crying about every little thing that happened. Heck, I was sitting there hoping he'd lose everytime because he pissed me off so much. >_>

Couldn't really care less if he quit. :/

8 hours ago, Evilline said:

Right, lag. Forgot about that. An even bigger reason that someone might quit the game. How could I forget about the thing that nearly made me quit myself? XD

Okay, so to heck with the costs of legendary weapons, ping is the most important issue with this.

16 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

Right, lag. Forgot about that. An even bigger reason that someone might quit the game. How could I forget about the thing that nearly made me quit myself? XD

Okay, so to heck with the costs of legendary weapons, ping is the most important issue with this.

Actually only the cost to go true scorpio -> legendary is a lot after that its peanuts,

anyways....dunno the guy but sad he quit...oh well new players will come old will go.....circle of virtual life.

5 hours ago, ARC1276 said:

+100  Ping is Fking Problem   so far Biggest  Problem i dont are about legendary weapon cost and other shiits, i will farm them even if it takes years to get them,

ALL I NEED IS GOOD PING SO I CAN PLAY PVE AND PVP NCSOFT 

Any person who was interested in PvP should know or heard a mention about Mosh. The real issue is how NCSoft is treating the game and how the servers are just so shit for NA because of the game was designed around Korean net.

9 hours ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

Just go and do research ure self. Use ure brain and u will get it. If you can't then no one can help you ...

I also quit the game.

I know nobody cares, but the point is they are losing players because they are not willing to fix stuff that people complain about for a very long time now. For me, it's lag spikes. This is an issue that more people from my old guild had which made most of them quit, too.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to brag about it and I actually want to come back and play, but right now it's impossible to have a decent experience.

I also want to point out that no matter how many times I contacted support, they just blamed someone else and they were done with it. Anyway, I'll leave this here and they can say as much as they want it's my ISP or whatever else, I'll be sticking to Overwatch / BDO now. (Even their NA server has more stable ping than the EU one - and I'm from EU - which is ridiculous, but blaming my ISP was easier).

comparison_graphs.jpg

Keep up the "good" work, NCSoft.

1 hour ago, Brainy said:

I also quit the game.

I know nobody cares, but the point is they are losing players because they are not willing to fix stuff that people complain about for a very long time now. For me, it's lag spikes. This is an issue that more people from my old guild had which made most of them quit, too.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to brag about it and I actually want to come back and play, but right now it's impossible to have a decent experience.

I also want to point out that no matter how many times I contacted support, they just blamed someone else and they were done with it. Anyway, I'll leave this here and they can say as much as they want it's my ISP or whatever else, I'll be sticking to Overwatch / BDO now. (Even their NA server has more stable ping than the EU one - and I'm from EU - which is ridiculous, but blaming my ISP was easier).

comparison_graphs.jpg

Keep up the "good" work, NCSoft.

REKT

Archived