Forums

Stable server you got there

Ambition

Thanks, NCsoft. My party is at Sogun's Lament - Glacier and Volcano boss. We're almost there to face Asura and then got disconnected.

Mind giving us a compensation worthy of everyone's time?

Oh wait... That's a stupid question I asked...

Just now, howtocombo said:

Second time i've ever gotten disconnected but now the problem is that i'm not able to log back in. Is this normal with BnS?

Depends if their end crashed or got some issue. Usually you will be able to relog within 10 min - 6 hours.

It's not that often that all servers go down like this and remain disconnected. I just wish there was some sort of official announcement regarding the situation to let us know when it will be back up again. 

1 minute ago, howtocombo said:

So, just the usual stuff going on.

Pretty much. It has been happening recently nearly weekly so I have gotten used to this. If this happens I usually try again after few mins or just keep watching vids on youtube.

22 minutes ago, DannyMayCry said:

Thanks, NCsoft. My party is at Sogun's Lament - Glacier and Volcano boss. We're almost there to face Asura and then got disconnected.

Mind giving us a compensation worthy of everyone's time?

Oh wait... That's a stupid question I asked...

Only that? I lost a sogun last boss d/c and a lair of the frozen fang last boss d/c and 2 arena matches i was supposed to win until 2 lag spikes hit. Beat that

On the 15.06.2016 Someone wrote this, that i find it could come close to the reality.:

Well, after one million DCs yesterday, i did do the effort to do my daily challenges, and went to bed after that. But like always, my mind kept wondering -WHY? So my imagination did some work that i want to share with you all, its a little story.

Long time ago, before BnS came to Europe, some guys at ncsoft saw that lots of Europeans playing the game in Asian servers, so, they came up with the idea to give it a try and brint the game to us. This is how it went:

"Hey, Johnson, i have thought we could start BnS in Europe, what do you think about that?"

"Well Robert, i dont know... Its a bunch of costs  you´re talking about, new servers, bandwith and so on... "

"we dont need to buy any servers! We have a lot of them in the basement!

"in the basement? Where?!"

"Where we keep the potatoes. There are also some servers from Guild Wars One that we dont need anymore."

"Cool! :D that spares us a lot of money, how about bandwith, its expensive too..."

" No problem Elisabeth knows a guy who works at a local store and he can get us a cheap contract."

"Well, i would say lets do it! ^^"

"Alright! xD i´ll get the servers right away!

"ok, and Johnson... bring the potatoes too."

"the potatoes? Oo What for?"

"well, when the servers get too hot, we could cook on them, and make fish and ships"

"OMG! Awesome idea! and when should we cook?"

"i think wednesdays and/or thursdays would be fine"

"great! two to four hours we could do that, no one will notice it..."

So, dear fellows, this is how it was decided to bring to us this beautifull game, which we all love so much.

The only thing that is not clear yet is,  will they live happy forever?

Archived