Should the game become P2P?

PvtPinguS

as much as i would like the npc were you can buy a legendary weapon for gold and jump in the content its a yes and no thing. see the f2p ppl and number to the game with no requirement. while p2p players add the funds to keep the game running. we both need each other so becoming psp would probly lead to less ppl online and less ppl mean less farming meaning more expensive stuff and vicversa so you get the point the door has to swing both ways.

1 hour ago, Teijin said:

as much as i would like the npc were you can buy a legendary weapon for gold and jump in the content its a yes and no thing. see the f2p ppl and number to the game with no requirement. while p2p players add the funds to keep the game running. we both need each other so becoming psp would probly lead to less ppl online and less ppl mean less farming meaning more expensive stuff and vicversa so you get the point the door has to swing both ways.

me, my guildies and my friends on Hao District - EU are f2p just because it's not worth being VIP, but if they make the game into P2P i would pay for it and my friends would too. so you mention expensive items, yes that is true, but we will get more gold and xp like in KR version ;)

P2P would be better... if it would actually stop the devs from doing those so called EVENTS wich are just p2w...

Im F2P... i buyed founderpack... and prem one time... wasnt worth it at all... i payed my 2 cents... but.... i would rather pay each month ... a certain amount ..

have stabel server and bug fixes... and updates... then this piece of junk version...

So ya... even me a F2P ... aggree with u... that this game is not meant to be F2P when it is treaded the way it is atm...

This version just feels like a cash grap for our region and then get closed after... just like alot other western versions of any game out there... if u catch my drift

I mean the playerbase has already dwindled to nothing, pay 2 play would only make the game further cave in on itself....ask the me of 6 months ago? Hell yes I would have much rather had the setup KR has. However the point is moot now regardless

14 minutes ago, JujiGatame said:

I mean the playerbase has already dwindled to nothing, pay 2 play would only make the game further cave in on itself....ask the me of 6 months ago? Hell yes I would have much rather had the setup KR has. However the point is moot now regardless

i don't think it's that bad of player base, sure in start it was alot more compare now, but i think it's still alot of players playing this game, and if we have monthly subscription and they don't have to rely on p2w boxes. it would be passive income for ncsoft and we may get better game exp. but i dunno, i think the one who knows best is ncsoft what they make most money from and ect ect.

1 minute ago, PvtPinguS said:

i don't think it's that bad of player base, sure in start it was alot more compare now, but i think it's still alot of players playing this game, and if we have monthly subscription and they don't have to rely on p2w boxes. it would be passive income for ncsoft and we may get better game exp. but i dunno, i think the one who knows best is ncsoft what they make most money from and ect ect.

I honestly think the people that would be willing to p2p are already premium. The games population has crumbled, the server links are evidence of that. There was a mass exodus that I think has tapered off from the bots and all of the other nonsense that is now being replaced by another exodus of players having disconnecting issues (I have only experienced this once or twice) and being unable to pay for upgrades.

12 minutes ago, JujiGatame said:

I honestly think the people that would be willing to p2p are already premium. The games population has crumbled, the server links are evidence of that. There was a mass exodus that I think has tapered off from the bots and all of the other nonsense that is now being replaced by another exodus of players having disconnecting issues (I have only experienced this once or twice) and being unable to pay for upgrades.

why are you againts this game become p2p? you said earlier for 6 months ago it could be p2p, but now you want it stay f2p with p2w elements? sure some players who are f2p may not pay monthly but i think this is a win for ncsoft and for us players. i'm not a VIP anymore because it's really not worth it, only wardrobe is usefull in my mind.

sorry for my english :)

I'd pay for it .IF the game would be better optimised .But for the crap servers and DC's and the lagfest i can say i un sub long time ago and i won't invest more until i'd see some real improvements.I see some efforts ,i really appreciate those and i know it involves hard work and time -yet i feel we need much more then this.

Thing is... its to late for P2P now... i can tell u that... 90% F2p would just quit coz of ovious reasons they will fell extremly trolled... they promised it will be f2p and NOT p2w OR p2p... so whatever ... i would had aggree make the game P2P BUT AT START OF GAME ... not in the middel of it and i think this will be the absoulte end of the game then on this version.....also i wonder if i not just try my luck on korean version... u know why?... i got here 150~1000 ms and i live near server.... and im not alone... so why not try my luck on korean real version then wich will have same bad ping but better content and such... no difference in ping will be great anyway rolles eyes big time...

sry im just depressed... forgive me ... i luv bns but this is just garbage...

8 minutes ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Thing is... its to late for P2P now... i can tell u that... 90% F2p would just quit coz of ovious reasons they will fell extremly trolled... they promised it will be f2p and NOT p2w OR p2p... so whatever ... i would had aggree make the game P2P BUT AT START OF GAME ... not in the middel of it and i think this will be the absoulte end of the game then on this version.....also i wonder if i not just try my luck on korean version... u know why?... i got here 150~1000 ms and i live near server.... and im not alone... so why not try my luck on korean real version then wich will have same bad ping but better content and such... no difference in ping will be great anyway rolles eyes big time...

sry im just depressed... forgive me ... i luv bns but this is just garbage...

you made a great point there, now i can see how this could be a bad idé for EU/NA.

14 minutes ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

also i wonder if i not just try my luck on korean version... u know why?... i got here 150~1000 ms and i live near server.... and im not alone... so why not try my luck on korean real version then wich will have same bad ping but better content and such... no difference in ping will be great anyway rolles eyes big time..

Sadly, for most of us, this isn't an option.. First, we will have to use, not actually legal methods to change the games text from korean to english.

And what I would find most off putting about playing on a korean server.. is the fact, that, it will be impossible to communicate with 99% of the player base.. and I loathe having to watch a language in public chat channels, that I understand nothing off.

But, if you can live with not being able to understand people, yeah.. go right ahead, I would probably play there too, if I could stand it.

Archived