Poharan 24 man is dead, everyone on the forum says so! :O

ander01se

17 minutes ago, Narukoi said:

As I stated, that only benefits the people that NEED to go there, what is the benefit for those that no longer need any of that stuff, the good wholesome feeling of knowing you took time out of your day which you could have spent doing needed dungeons, or other things such as ssp, to help someone who most likely has a clan or friends that arent willing to help for the same exact reason, to help them get something?

Just making it a place to farm soulstones would be awesome; it would finally allow for a way to get them that doesn't require putting a faction outfit on or going to arena. You need so many of them for everything, from crafting to upgrades that it's really annoying having them only through pvp. Making them more often part of the daily challenge would be good too, it would help lower geared players that can't do level 50 purple dungeons (without being carried) to get a bit more resources. They could also make them a place to actually farm siren and pirate emblems; since nightshade is deserted i haven't been able to get the damn pirate bracelet. I think in general these lower level zones, compared to endgame content, should be made into places where undergeared players can actually farm for things they need to get upgrades up to the point they can do harder stuff. They could drop from bosses the various perfume and machismo too. It doesn't require really massive changes to make them alive again.
Even Zaiwei ruins is dead in my server, and the dailys there would help me a lot with getting some gold.

In the end, not everyone can afford to spend 100 gold rather than doing old 24man instances, like someone said before. Not everyone is so rich.

1 hour ago, ShakaAlek said:

Just making it a place to farm soulstones would be awesome; it would finally allow for a way to get them that doesn't require putting a faction outfit on or going to arena. You need so many of them for everything, from crafting to upgrades that it's really annoying having them only through pvp. Making them more often part of the daily challenge would be good too, it would help lower geared players that can't do level 50 purple dungeons (without being carried) to get a bit more resources. They could also make them a place to actually farm siren and pirate emblems; since nightshade is deserted i haven't been able to get the damn pirate bracelet. I think in general these lower level zones, compared to endgame content, should be made into places where undergeared players can actually farm for things they need to get upgrades up to the point they can do harder stuff. They could drop from bosses the various perfume and machismo too. It doesn't require really massive changes to make them alive again.
Even Zaiwei ruins is dead in my server, and the dailys there would help me a lot with getting some gold.

In the end, not everyone can afford to spend 100 gold rather than doing old 24man instances, like someone said before. Not everyone is so rich.

Precisely, without any incentive for us higher leveled people to actually go there, and without an influx of new characters/players that have to be there, those places (aside from zaiwei ruins thats a whole different situation) are going to be pretty dead. The worst part is, most people that have played since the beginning, most likely have a bunch of those emblems saved up in their account based storage thing from the daily dash rewards so all they have to do is just take em out on a character that needs em and still not have to go there as often as before.

Archived