KFM Legendary Upgrade

Mischka

Hey guys,

time comes closer to the upgrade for me.

Nearly got all those mats ready, but im just thinking about the gain of this upgrade.

Just talking about Baleful and PvE only:
2% more dmg on cyclone kick, really good for my wind build (2f).

And the skill reset buff after 10 stacks.

The negative point is, losing the 20% more dmg on comet strike which is rlly sad.

Fighting spirit + comet strike spam is insane with this dmg buff.

Upgrading too Legendary would decrease my Comet Strike dmg by 5000 points....

I want to hear some opinions of other KFMs here please.

I think in PvP (Whirlwind/Open World) its rlly good if u mastered the 3rf. (I cant use the 3rf because of ping problems)

But what about PvE, better stay for True Scorpio or go for the Legendary upgrade?

And what does the next Stages from 4-6 does with the Legendary weapon?

I hope to get some help here!

Greetings Mischka

Well the 2% dmg from F even though KFM use it a lot, it's not really all that impressive compare to 20% Comet Strike, but you kinda need to look at the overall stats of the weapon. The reset and stack buff works well in a long fight, and the weapon stats is higher than a True Scorpio. I never really do the math for it but imo at stage 1-3 there won't be too much different between Legendary and True Scorpio, Legendary might even lose out a bit, but the reset would help though. Going up to stage 4-6 would probably makes it better than True Scorpio, the damage is increase up to 5%.

For me I went Seraph instead because I primary run Fire build only and I kinda like it better, I am at stage 6 at the moment because I am playing in BnS TW so my Leading Palm cdr is decrease by 46%. The proc is bad though but since I tank it does trigger the hp recovery which helps in certain dungeons just that I never get to 10 stack for the reset.

The best Legendary weapon for KFM is actually the Dragon Tiger which I don't think NA will get, at max I think Comet Strike damage is increase by 30%.

Thanks for the information it really helped me out.

Too bad that we dont get the Dragon Tiger (i think like u, it wont be available in NA/EU).

I just calculated things and checked the wind build a bit closer while fighting against some bosses and i come to the conclucsion that the buff is insane for me.

There are just a few more ??? that i have with the buff:

-How long the stacks are lasting, to get the next proc?
-Like how often it procs

-And does it reset every skill or except fighting spirit? (Fighting Spirits discription says: unnable to reset cooldown, but the Legendary buff says: Resets cooldown of all skills)

- stacking is very slow, you will not get 10 stacks on any other fight than bossfight in dungeon. You will not reset on boars/terors in ssp for example...

- it does not reset spirit and it doesnt reset palm...

There are other things to consider:

- you might roll 3 sockets on it , which is probably less than on your scorpion

- you can roll additional sockets  with each stage of legendary, using hammers is expensive and not efficient

I rushed upgrade and i wasted money on hammers. I advice you not to upgrade unless u have materials for at least stage 3.

Upgrade to only stage 1 is actually downgrade in my opinion.

i upgraded yesterday to legendary and decided fgor baleful.

in the long run i expect F buff to be more usefull than comet..but..

SSP is a spike damage rewarding event.. so i am guessing if i will miss lots of chests now....

because being melee is always satisfying

5 hours ago, RoXor said:

- stacking is very slow, you will not get 10 stacks on any other fight than bossfight in dungeon. You will not reset on boars/terors in ssp for example...

- it does not reset spirit and it doesnt reset palm...

There are other things to consider:

- you might roll 3 sockets on it , which is probably less than on your scorpion

- you can roll additional sockets  with each stage of legendary, using hammers is expensive and not efficient

I rushed upgrade and i wasted money on hammers. I advice you not to upgrade unless u have materials for at least stage 3.

Upgrade to only stage 1 is actually downgrade in my opinion.

Thanks for the advise and informations.
I will think about it, the only problem on all upgrades is the premium sts :/ 

Thanks again!

5 hours ago, Shukran said:

i upgraded yesterday to legendary and decided fgor baleful.

in the long run i expect F buff to be more usefull than comet..but..

SSP is a spike damage rewarding event.. so i am guessing if i will miss lots of chests now....

because being melee is always satisfying

im doing the wind build pretty well and i dont have problems to get the4 times searing palm on the enemy, dont even need the leaping palm, thats why i choose the Baleful one.
Also i dont have any problems at the SSP tbh. Sure its a pain for melees but im so confident with my KFM playstyle im getting each chest everytime and holding aggro all the time without problems, even without the comet strike spam.
So i guess the Upgrade will improve my dps a lot

Lets see what will happen, i need just 2-3 more weeks :P

Thanks for your comment :)

Yes go with the one that suits your playstyle, you still can switch with the item in the store if you ever decide to change to Seraph in the future.

And as Roxor said, Legendary works well in long fight where you can get more procs from it. Certain skill have in its description, unable to reset, so those are skills that can't be reset. Make sure you have enough mats to go all the way to stage 3, and subsequently all the way to stage 6 when it's arrived in NA.

• 2 weeks later...

Unbenannt.png

Baleful additional damage doesn't work i asked the support and that's the answer they know about the problem and don't how to fix it or how long it takes to fix it so for every class mostly wl and kfm it's dmg loss to upgrade to legendary with additional damage working i would upgrade but not now until they fix it btw i don't know which class loose which skill if they upgrade only wl and kfm

Archived