Forums

Game support probs ........ >.<

PuffyChan

This game support got me fcked up (srry for using this term but im rlly mad rn) soooooooooo yesterday i dropped 6 hot summer chests by mistake so obviously i wrote a letter to game support to ask them to restore them for me (my dumbass forgot to take screenshot of chat saying that i dropped them ...1st time something like this happens to me D:) and they told me " Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support team.

After thorough investigation, I was able to determine that you successfully opened all 7 Hot Summer Chests on your account. Unfortunately, due to this, we would be unable to offer you a restoration for this item.

If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
"

OMG im sooo mad rn i lost alot of money to get thoses (hongmoon store chests) and their here telling me i used them when i clearly dropped them????????? >.< what should i do cus getting theses cost me about 120g and i think its really unfair T^T WHELP

12 minutes ago, PuffyChan said:

This game support got me fcked up (srry for using this term but im rlly mad rn) soooooooooo yesterday i dropped 6 hot summer chests by mistake so obviously i wrote a letter to game support to ask them to restore them for me (my dumbass forgot to take screenshot of chat saying that i dropped them ...1st time something like this happens to me D:) and they told me " Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support team.

After thorough investigation, I was able to determine that you successfully opened all 7 Hot Summer Chests on your account. Unfortunately, due to this, we would be unable to offer you a restoration for this item.

If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
"

OMG im sooo mad rn i lost alot of money to get thoses (hongmoon store chests) and their here telling me i used them when i clearly dropped them????????? >.< what should i do cus getting theses cost me about 120g and i think its really unfair T^T WHELP

ncsoft support support are not stupid they have all your data files in the server to actually think you can rip them off with this lame lie is just funny 

ill quot ncsoft for u again  

After thorough investigation, I was able to determine that you successfully opened all 7 Hot Summer Chests on your account. Unfortunately, due to this, we would be unable to offer you a restoration for this item we are not stupid but  LOL!!!!! for TRYING :DDDDDDD

7 minutes ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

U get no Help... players are powerless specialy f2p once like us... RIP your Money ... ncsoft gived u your answer ... and since u buyed it with ingame gold... and cant prove them otherwise ... u are screwed coz they dont care and thats about it sry Bro...

dude he clesrly had such a bad RNG opening them that he decided to get free ones, he said he droped 6 and ncsoft said he used 7 he is not even on point with numbers also to drop something u must click yes or no thats 2 steps to do if u wanna throw away stuff first u grab 2nd u push them away from inv 3rd u must click yes thats 3 steps.. i don't believe this guy since he conveniently didnt even had the screenshot. no bullet proof to ncsoft to do anything  

Like i said he cant Prove them otherwise and it sounds stupid as *cricket* but sometimes u press automaticly discard yes... like a zombie...... happends to me often too...

when i discard trash items so often it becomes a bad habbit... trust me on that one... but short..... he cant do anything ... topic closed

i did take a pic of my aquired items to show them i got no items from boxes but i guess they dont care

and i guess u assholes dosent believe me either soo idc anymore fck this

1 hour ago, WarWarWar said:

dude he clesrly had such a bad RNG opening them that he decided to get free ones, he said he droped 6 and ncsoft said he used 7 he is not even on point with numbers also to drop something u must click yes or no thats 2 steps to do if u wanna throw away stuff first u grab 2nd u push them away from inv 3rd u must click yes thats 3 steps.. i don't believe this guy since he conveniently didnt even had the screenshot. no bullet proof to ncsoft to do anything  

i dropped them by reflex cus i originally wanted to drop a windshock bracelet but i missclicked on the boxes and pressed Y without looking at the item ...

1 hour ago, WarWarWar said:

ncsoft support support are not stupid they have all your data files in the server to actually think you can rip them off with this lame lie is just funny 

ill quot ncsoft for u again  

After thorough investigation, I was able to determine that you successfully opened all 7 Hot Summer Chests on your account. Unfortunately, due to this, we would be unable to offer you a restoration for this item we are not stupid but  LOL!!!!! for TRYING :DDDDDDD

thing is i think they checked for the last 24 hours wich mean they would see that i opened all of them because i always get theses boxes every 24 hours (10 chests limit from hongmoon store)

vetPpBUBF4Apa1jjj033AymB7?token=eyJhbGci

in this screenshot u can clearly see that i didnt get items that are usually from theses boxes (this is the image i linked in the gamme support file)

7 minutes ago, PuffyChan said:

thing is i think they checked for the last 24 hours wich mean they would see that i opened all of them because i always get theses boxes every 24 hours (10 chests limit from hongmoon store)

vetPpBUBF4Apa1jjj033AymB7?token=eyJhbGci

in this screenshot u can clearly see that i didnt get items that are usually from theses boxes (this is the image i linked in the gamme support file)

Now he's resorting to phishing scams. Great. 

23 minutes ago, eddy314159 said:

Now he's resorting to phishing scams. Great. 

It isn't a phishing scam lol. Instead of uploading the image to imgr/etc he took the image straight from the ticket. Hence why it says you have to login(to the account that the ticket is on). we wont be able to see the image unless its your own ticket

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

I wonder how many of you guys actually understood that he didn't even have pictures in the first place to prove it.

its the 1st time something like this happens to me ... i was freaking out so i didnt think of taking a pic of chat i almost panicked and u think ill remember to take a fcken picture

1 hour ago, TheQuibbler said:

You need to repost the image on a public image sharing website, if you want us to be able to actually see the image.

can u link me one of theses websites???

1 hour ago, PuffyChan said:

its the 1st time something like this happens to me ... i was freaking out so i didnt think of taking a pic of chat i almost panicked and u think ill remember to take a fcken picture

the only screenshot i took is when i was logging out to show them i actually bought the boxes... thats why i have the pic of aquired items

4 minutes ago, PuffyChan said:

If it was only the daily challenge boxes you can get more of them but if they were the tickets I would panic more. I hope you get this issue solved. :3

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

This only shows you obtained them. Not that you threw them away by accident.

i already told u i was freaking out when i dropped them soo i didnt think of taking a pic .., i realise this now but its kinda late .. that was the only pic i took when i was logging out T^T

whatever this whole thing is my fault and it was only boxes from hongmoon shop soo i guess its less important ... life goes on Y^Y 

2 hours ago, CoolGirl said:

So you took a picture saying you had 7 boxes, but you didn't decide to cancel logging off and take a picture of the chat saying you discarded them.

how many times ill say i didnt think of taking a pic of the chat its only when pple told me i should have done that that i realised my mistake...

GM Hœnir Yesterday at 22:54

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the major oversight on my part. I have re-investigated your case and verified that you sold 6 Hot Summer Chests to an NPC. Due to this, I went ahead and restored these items to your character, Miss Shade. You should see these the next time you login.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know.

Regards,

GM Hœnir
NCSOFT Support Team

OMG GUYS I FCKED UP SOOOOOOOO HARD ON THIS im sooo glad that the gms of this game actually belive us and that they actually take a extra time to help us THESES PEOPLE WORKING FOR SUPPORT ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Archived