Lag spikes + Disconnects

sevXone

So whats up with the game lately? i have a 1000mbps down/up connection living in Sweden, everything is fine except for this game where i get lag spikes(5-10sec freeze where i cant do anything), most of the time the lag spike results in a disconnect, sometimes i manage to stay in the game and i have no idea why it keeps happening.

Today when i was doing Asura 4 it happened 2 times to me always when the boss was about to go down making us wipe...

This is the message that i get when i disconnect

alIbnXx.png

Hejsan svejsan!

I live in Sweden too with 100 mbps but I think I've only experienced two disconnects after 7 months on this game. What I have noticed is a high ping, and NCSOFT/NCWEST (Idk and idc) is at fault for that.

May I ask if you are using wireless or ethernet? 

It's not on my end either, i have wire, not wifi.

I've played the game since early beta(Master Founder Pack) and i never had any issues before, this only started happening like last month and it's been getting worse over time. 

This issue only happens on B&S, have no problems with any other software.

2016-07-11_1.png

2016-07-11_2.png

I think it's a bug , usually  you only "lag" in battle on xserver and you can't do anything for a few sec and sometimes after this comes the dc, but you know the connection is normal. If you ask to other people in the dungeon not everyone is lagging 

About that Iv'e made a thread a few days ago and got bashed:

Today I made some test. My ping in game is around 180 ...

So I decided to ping Germany, Frankfurt the "location of Server" and got this:

148603895.png

And then I decided to test NA Dallas, TX and woala:

148603973.png

I got my ping ....

It's probably my fault I muss been playing on NA servers like all other Hao District people so we get the huge ping ...

Archived