Lvl 10 Premium Benefits

Bonnibell

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

1. Stop being greedy

2. No one is forcing you to spend money and if you do its entirely up to you.

they offer the current benefits which are knows for months, not to mention it would be entirely unfair against those who are not able to blow money on the game compared to others.

Have you ever heard of a term called loyalty incentives? Or how businesses work? They exist to make money. The more money you spend at a business the more incentives they're supposed to give you. Your logic of loyal customers wanting incentives is "greedy" is equivalent of people spending extra $ on business class should get the exact same seat as economy class.

Guess you've never been to a real world shop or airline before.

Honestly I'm only lvl 7 almost 8 right now but seeing the incentives that lvl 9 premium gets(noticing benefits from this thread, never paid attention to it before) makes me want to get 9 now. If they make transfering accessories officially apart of the benefits of lvl 10 then I will push for 10 also.

2 hours ago, Melodia said:

Have you ever heard of a term called loyalty incentives? Or how businesses work? They exist to make money. The more money you spend at a business the more incentives they're supposed to give you. Your logic of loyal customers wanting incentives is "greedy" is equivalent of people spending extra $ on business class should get the exact same seat as economy class.

Guess you've never been to a real world shop or airline before.

Thank you lol. Perfectly said. 

It's not the OP that's being greedy in the case of premium membership. We by far have the worst premium benefit system out of all the F2P models. It's more of a cricket you than a thank you bonus for supporting the game; especially for those rank 10 members.

But I doubt it will change. Simply because there's been many a thread on this topic and still it's the same premium benefits and no word on whether it will be revised. 

What would be nice is if NCWest took the time to answer questions in a post and not just a selected few useless ones in a stream. 

Rank 10 Premium should have an exclusive outfit, why not?   1 year membership does.   I say the no stamp idea + an exclusive outfit would be the way to go.   Although, even going in directions such as shared wardrobe, exclusive shared third vault tab, etc... would be nice (however I think those last two should be included in the game anyway, as it's already very unfriendly to those of us with multiple characters).

People keep talking about Premium Level 10 Benefits as if there are any.....

Benefits stopped at Premium Level 9 after that the huge climb to Premium Level 10 basically gave nothing.  I say this because if you look at the majority of supposed benefits you will see that as a Level 50 they aren't really relevant.  Access to the vault from any location was what I consider to be the last real Benefit that I received.

Do I want a new outfit for getting there?  nope I don't think I do.  Would I like them to remove that stupid star next to my name?  yes I would.  Could they give us better benefits for Level 10?  of course they could they choose not to. 

I vowed when I quit Aion I would never play another NCsoft game because their only interest in the playerbase was how deep is your wallet.  Some of us choose to spend real dollars on the game and NCsoft quibble over giving us benefits that cost them zip....zilch.... zero.  Am I going to sit here and make a list of simple ingame things that could be offered as Benefits?  nope I'm not and that is because Ive already done it multiple times in different threads.  After a bit you realise that if you keep doing the same thing over and over and always get the same result you are wasting your time.

42 minutes ago, Cherish said:

People keep talking about Premium Level 10 Benefits as if there are any.....

Benefits stopped at Premium Level 9 after that the huge climb to Premium Level 10 basically gave nothing.  I say this because if you look at the majority of supposed benefits you will see that as a Level 50 they aren't really relevant.  Access to the vault from any location was what I consider to be the last real Benefit that I received.

Do I want a new outfit for getting there?  nope I don't think I do.  Would I like them to remove that stupid star next to my name?  yes I would.  Could they give us better benefits for Level 10?  of course they could they choose not to. 

I vowed when I quit Aion I would never play another NCsoft game because their only interest in the playerbase was how deep is your wallet.  Some of us choose to spend real dollars on the game and NCsoft quibble over giving us benefits that cost them zip....zilch.... zero.  Am I going to sit here and make a list of simple ingame things that could be offered as Benefits?  nope I'm not and that is because Ive already done it multiple times in different threads.  After a bit you realise that if you keep doing the same thing over and over and always get the same result you are wasting your time.

Thing is, this is something that concerns their money. If they can make more money off of improving rank 10 benefits why wouldn't they? If they create an incentive for people to get there.. people will either play more to sell gold for points or spend more cash. They could even expand the rank system and have it go to 20 and keep rewarding players with rewards that don't put the f2p community at a huge disadvantage; such as exclusive cosmetics, weapon skins, exclusive name borders, free outfit delivery, etc... There's so, so, sooo many things they could do, but I'm trying to keep it f2p friendly. It's just silly imo... so much money to be made here for them. 

edit; OH, and I think other regions have wings in their store. They could include that as a reward too. 

You guys are pretty delusional if you think they're going to give you wings or he other things you requested for premium 10. No one's forcing you guys to buy it, so if you don't want ticket support priority, then don't buy it. More attention for me from the support team. 

19 minutes ago, Emma Frost said:

You guys are pretty delusional if you think they're going to give you wings or he other things you requested for premium 10. No one's forcing you guys to buy it, so if you don't want ticket support priority, then don't buy it. More attention for me from the support team. 

I already have rank 10 premium since release but I think most of these people in the topic already have rank 8-9 premium already, they just believe that there should be a better incentive to going rank 10 as it's just a minor increase from 9.

1 hour ago, Ur Mom said:
2 hours ago, Jem said:

YAS PLS

maxresdefault.jpg

YAAAASS 

I strongly support this sentiment.  Wings please.

While your at it NCsoft, why not give us those obviously better-looking Stars, i miss my Blue Premium Star from the CN version.  :D

But yes, there are lots of neat-o things they could change or do.  :)

3 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

I don't expect anything; I'm just making suggestions like the majority of the people in this thread. I dunno how often you send in tickets, but I've never sent one and don't feel the need to. I would much rather receive cosmetic rewards over ticket support priority.. but that's just how I feel. 

Like someone said they didn't make people get to premium rank 10 but look at it this way: a lot of the 'benefits' once you hit level cap are useless. Some even before you hit level cap and I think that's why the ranks need to be revised.

and I know people will tell me that going on about different regions is pointless because this is the western version yada yada yada BUT they're still f2p business models and almost identical in a lot of ways (besides some HP and stuff added to our store to make NCWest more money) so why isn't our premium up to par?

There's a good reason why yeti had a higher HP here but there's no good reason for our lacklustre excuse for premium. 

MMO devs honestly probably have the easiest job in the world other than tourist spot models/photographers. They've got the easiest audience in the world to please. Other companies have to spend years on R&D and actually create new things, whereas MMO devs.... recolour an outfit, which probably takes the grand total of an hour or two, and release it to a player base with insanely low expectations and standards and literally begging for stuff, and expect to see them pleased and give you their credit card credentials. If I was a paying customer I'd expect my money to be actually worth something, like... I dunno... actually proper PR and customer service, lots more perks, lots more costumes, those damn overdue bug fixes, content expansions and events that aren't p2w or simply involve new gear, etc.

No offence to all the whales with level 9/10 premium but you're kind of like pets begging for treats. Any microscopically minor thing the devs throw at you, you get instantly pleased and promise eternal loyalty. This is the type of behaviour that encourages devs to be lazy bums and not work on anything like bug fixes and crucial MMO features that this game lacks. The more you post things like "please give level 10 premium players a pretty pair of sunglasses", as if a pair of pixel sunglasses which I can create in Blender in 2 hours is somehow now worth a few hundred $ a year, the more they can milk out of you for nothing in return.

To get to level 10 in BnS you have to spend something like $1500(?) For that kind of money they would should give you all access to every feature of the game and all the costumes etc. People who pay that much money for the game are literally holding up the roof. They should get everything the game has to offer. 

11 hours ago, Melodia said:

MMO devs honestly probably have the easiest job in the world other than tourist spot models/photographers. They've got the easiest audience in the world to please. Other companies have to spend years on R&D and actually create new things, whereas MMO devs.... recolour an outfit, which probably takes the grand total of an hour or two, and release it to a player base with insanely low expectations and standards and literally begging for stuff, and expect to see them pleased and give you their credit card credentials. If I was a paying customer I'd expect my money to be actually worth something, like... I dunno... actually proper PR and customer service, lots more perks, lots more costumes, those damn overdue bug fixes, content expansions and events that aren't p2w or simply involve new gear, etc.

No offence to all the whales with level 9/10 premium but you're kind of like pets begging for treats. Any microscopically minor thing the devs throw at you, you get instantly pleased and promise eternal loyalty. This is the type of behaviour that encourages devs to be lazy bums and not work on anything like bug fixes and crucial MMO features that this game lacks. The more you post things like "please give level 10 premium players a pretty pair of sunglasses", as if a pair of pixel sunglasses which I can create in Blender in 2 hours is somehow now worth a few hundred $ a year, the more they can milk out of you for nothing in return.

I always said the prices on these items where jokes.  Even more so on the recolors.

It's all digital.  They make it once.  They're done.  Let's assume they spend 10 hours on the item at 35 dollars an hour.  They need to recoup 350 dollars on an original outfit.  Right now that's 10+ dollars an outfit.  That means after 10 outfits, it's all profits.  Recolors are then even cheaper (and l'd bet done at the time it was originally made anyways).

When a f2p game says they're not making money and you see people constantly in the newest outfits, I usually find it hard to believe they're not making money and more like, not making the money they want.

A benefit of level 10 could be that things just get discounted WAY more.  "Oh look!  You're Premium 10!  90% discount all the time in the store!"

giving u both +1 wil help the game? because i have a truck full of +1 for you too

also

i die always a bit inside when forum is full of complains about important stuff, like crashes, pings fps drops...and then some "will this outfit be ever put in game" appears...like..who cares, gimme shiny stuff

Archived