How to fix warlock thrall combat bug?

Shelly

So you all know the whole combat bug is when someone is in combat when no mobs are nearby and we all get stuck in boss pits in bsh. If your party box bar is red, then its you who has ghost aggro and is stuck in combat and you have to ss, but if nobody's box is red then it is a thrall or cat.

So this happened to me in poh right now. And it's kind of complainy, but I'm honestly not well informed. So, can warlocks even fix their combat bug from their thrall? I'm a summoner. And I can always fix the combat bug on my cat. You just iframe and reset your cat like crazy, and that does the trick. But since warlocks are a sacrificial pet, they don't really go along with your iframes, right? Like if warlocks ss'd, I don't think their thrall gets iframed. 

Anyways, I had a warlock in my party and no summoners in the party. We all ss'd. So I was like "it's your thrall, warlock" and he was like "sorry, escape on cooldown". So then I asked him to play around with his thrall to see if he could fix it. He didn't even bother trying. Had to wait for his 7min cooldown (I left). 

So I'm just wondering. Can warlocks fix it like summoners can fix their cat and how do they do it so i can tell newbie warlocks what to do if I see em next time. 

3 hours ago, Cidya said:

Summon thrall,  walk away from it,  then recall him (E). 

Thanks! I thought I had seen warlocks do that and it didn't work and thought it had to be something crazier. 

If you are stuck in a bsh pit it could be the shadow assassins before the pit as well. Sometimes they will not de-agro no matter what you do. So, yes, skipping the trash mobs is all nice and good, but you better make darn sure you have a green bar before jumping in that pit.

• 4 weeks later...

and how to fix that bug???? i have little of solution but support dont do what stuff and i dont know how to contact admins. my solution will be like lower esc cd or  to make "SilverFrost escape charm"  usable in combat. In this video if i was in cross server it would be longest run....

2 hours ago, linuxxss said:

and how to fix that bug???? i have little of solution but support dont do what stuff and i dont know how to contact admins. my solution will be like lower esc cd or  to make "SilverFrost escape charm"  usable in combat. In this video if i was in cross server it would be longest run....

I would hate this idea less if there weren't so many lame ass people that gank you then hit the escape function when they start losing.  At least with the current cooldown they can only do it once every several minutes.

11 hours ago, FakeName said:

I would hate this idea less if there weren't so many lame ass people that gank you then hit the escape function when they start losing.  At least with the current cooldown they can only do it once every several minutes.

now its 30 min esc cd .... and second my solution dont to a thing what you say becouse  "SilverFrost escape charm" only work in dungeons

Archived