Future Dungeon AP Predictions

MasterBlaster

No offense but setting AP bars for dungeons is only going to give birth to more idiots who demand more than the necessary requirements to actually do the dungeon. I remember one kicking people from Naryu for not having 550+ AP. It's because the majority have a really messed up mindset and assume that certain dungeons cannot be done unless the whole party has a really high AP (I'm aware some just want to do it fast, I'm not talking about you) .

9 hours ago, DriftingSoul said:

Utter and complete rubbish. There are players who have cleared sogun with the avg ap being 520. Go to youtube and google sogun asura low ap, tapsomebong. Its all there. People have cleared sogun 3 man with 490 ap that isnt even a perfect run, people have cleared sogun with the avg ap being 520 having 3 mins to spare. Its just sad that this version of BNS NA have many whiny bad players who often think a wipe is related to ap, that is why people belowing 600 ap, or 580 ap are generally not accepted in bns 4 man sogun. Some too, are just being elitists, who think because they had 650 ap everyone must be like them. If these elitist kids wants that, they should formed their own clique and run with their own people instead of demanding pugs players having their rubbish way of thinking. At this rate sooner we will see NCsoft claiming one that does not need legendary weapons for currently content to be untrue, not because their words are false, but because of the terrible attitude of the NA players.

My suggestion to such problems is simple: make it mandatory for people to clear a certain level of mushin's tower before they are allowed to do dungeons in 4 mans, and the introduction of addons like recount in WoW.  It is not a perfect solution since people can pay others to clear the tower for them, but at least its a deterrent. Its time the general population of NA stop being pampered like kids. They need to learn how to play and stop qqing over simple things.

You said people have 3 man sogun with 490ap. I'll believe you but honestly only a very few amount of players could accomplish that and they won't be able to comfortably do the dungeon. You have completed sogun with a full group of 520 plus 3 mins extra to spare. Was that sogun run 6 man or 4 man? 6 man is perfectly understandable. But if it was a 4 man run then once again most players wouldn't be able to do that or at least comfortably. As for players that has high ap and expect everyone to be on the same level as them. Not sure if you're targeting me with that but i am far from elitism or from what you're saying . I have 605ap but i would happily group up with 5 other 490s-500s for 6 man sogun at long as they know the mechanic and have antidotes. For 4 man sogun, i would happily party with 3 other 550s if they know the mechanic and have the antidotes. I don't just demand everyone to have 600ap only just because i have 600+ap myself.

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

i like drifting souls idea clear yukson or gtfo of 4 man :D

Not true, i have completed Sogun 4 man many times with no wipes in hopes of getting that Asura Ember but i can't beat Naksun in Mushin Tower.

35 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

Stop with this sick AP threads really, its so easy to understand, if you are geared you want geared ppl with you, if you are not geared then you'll go with ppl like you, period.

18 minutes ago, Castel said:

No offense but setting AP bars for dungeons is only going to give birth to more idiots who demand more than the necessary requirements to actually do the dungeon. I remember one kicking people from Naryu for not having 550+ AP. It's because the majority have a really messed up mindset and assume that certain dungeons cannot be done unless the whole party has a really high AP (I'm aware some just want to do it fast, I'm not talking about you) .

I understand but i just wanna find a good middle ground between the dungeons as from many threads. Some people demands too much of a ap requirement while others demands way too low for example some people think 500ap is enough for 4 man sogun. And while that is possible but normally a average group won't be able to do it or at least comfortably doing a 4 man sogun with just 500ap. Trying to find a good middle group requirement which can allow the group to comfortably do the dungeons assuming they know the mechanic without demanding way too much or way too little.

Keep in my mind that im not saying my middle ground ap requirement chart is perfect. This is why im still trying to study it.

11 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

Not true, i have completed Sogun 4 man many times with no wipes in hopes of getting that Asura Ember but i can't beat Naksun in Mushin Tower.

Im around 550 ap and have beat naksun with over a minute to spare so I dont know where these high ap reqs are coming from.. oh and by the way on japan servers sogun is true profane wep req and they wont kick you and the runs will probably be better than the 600+ ones on NA

12 hours ago, DriftingSoul said:

Utter and complete rubbish. There are players who have cleared sogun with the avg ap being 520. Go to youtube and google sogun asura low ap, tapsomebong. Its all there. People have cleared sogun 3 man with 490 ap that isnt even a perfect run, people have cleared sogun with the avg ap being 520 having 3 mins to spare. Its just sad that this version of BNS NA have many whiny bad players who often think a wipe is related to ap, that is why people belowing 600 ap, or 580 ap are generally not accepted in bns 4 man sogun. Some too, are just being elitists, who think because they had 650 ap everyone must be like them. If these elitist kids wants that, they should formed their own clique and run with their own people instead of demanding pugs players having their rubbish way of thinking. At this rate sooner we will see NCsoft claiming one that does not need legendary weapons for currently content to be untrue, not because their words are false, but because of the terrible attitude of the NA players.

My suggestion to such problems is simple: make it mandatory for people to clear a certain level of mushin's tower before they are allowed to do dungeons in 4 mans, and the introduction of addons like recount in WoW.  It is not a perfect solution since people can pay others to clear the tower for them, but at least its a deterrent. Its time the general population of NA stop being pampered like kids. They need to learn how to play and stop qqing over simple things.

If you are talking about this one, this is the actual rubbish. They used full gear till asura then changed it and kept using max accessories + shit tons of antidotes and called it completed asura 3 man run with 490 AP. Plain stupidity. That being said 500 AP is enough for Asura6 imo.

13 hours ago, DriftingSoul said:
38 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

If you are talking about this one, this is the actual rubbish. They used full gear till asura then changed it and kept using max accessories + shit tons of antidotes and called it completed asura 3 man run with 490 AP. Plain stupidity. That being said 500 AP is enough for Asura6 imo.

Utter and complete rubbish. There are players who have cleared sogun with the avg ap being 520. Go to youtube and google sogun asura low ap, tapsomebong. Its all there. People have cleared sogun 3 man with 490 ap that isnt even a perfect run, people have cleared sogun with the avg ap being 520 having 3 mins to spare. Its just sad that this version of BNS NA have many whiny bad players who often think a wipe is related to ap, that is why people belowing 600 ap, or 580 ap are generally not accepted in bns. At this rate sooner we will see NCsoft claiming one that does not need legendary weapons for currently content to be untrue, not because their words are false, but because of the terrible attitude of the NA players.

3 hours ago, Tubby said:

Im around 550 ap and have beat naksun with over a minute to spare so I dont know where these high ap reqs are coming from.. oh and by the way on japan servers sogun is true profane wep req and they wont kick you and the runs will probably be better than the 600+ ones on NA

Pay more attention to what i said.

people have cleared sogun with the avg ap being 520 having 3 mins to spare.  Did you read this? good. Now google it up.

and it still does not change the fact that they did use 490 ap to killed asura, so your point is moot.

True profane? wow. If only the players in NA could learn a simple thing or two about that :D

then again, after seeing so many people insisting how soguns can only be run at 570 ap despite all the evidence proving them otherwise, i realised NA players are just a hopeless case lol.

when im doing my lobbys for sogun 4man, i just write a random number.. im 695 KFM, i dont care if people with 510,530 as long they know the mechanics in the dungeon im fine with it.. but what i do hate is those people who join with no antidotes and have not bother watching or reading up about the dungeon.. and to be honest all these have always been then lower ap people.. so i mean i have no problem carrying people thro a dungeon , but if they cant even put any effort in reading / watching some videos about the dungeon they are gonna do and waste 3 other players time cause of it, its beyond sickness imo.

13 hours ago, DriftingSoul said:

Pay more attention to what i said.

people have cleared sogun with the avg ap being 520 having 3 mins to spare.  Did you read this? good. Now google it up.

and it still does not change the fact that they did use 490 ap to killed asura, so your point is moot.

True profane? wow. If only the players in NA could learn a simple thing or two about that :D

then again, after seeing so many people insisting how soguns can only be run at 570 ap despite all the evidence proving them otherwise, i realised NA players are just a hopeless case lol.

I think you should think and reread 10 times before you post. Pay attention to what you said. 

" People have cleared sogun 3 man with 490 ap that isnt even a perfect run "

Using 490 ap during the last boss is a joke which they also have very good crit rate and crit damage thanks to the max accessories. Asura gives ap buff anyway so your ap isn't important there. They should make a full run with those weapons and put it on youtube then i'll accept you are right. Otherwise it's pure bulls.hit.

"high AP doesnt mean anything if the player cant play his class" what if I have high AP and am superb with my class?  it gets annoying to read people trying to defend low AP parties. Each dungeons needs to be done daily, first few times its fun but afterwards its a routine which people want to be over with as fast as possible.

21 hours ago, Tubby said:
4 hours ago, Minity SN said:

"high AP doesnt mean anything if the player cant play his class" what if I have high AP and am superb with my class?  it gets annoying to read people trying to defend low AP parties. Each dungeons needs to be done daily, first few times its fun but afterwards its a routine which people want to be over with as fast as possible.

except that more often then not, that is not the case. I have ex clannies being kicked for having god forbid, 400 ap in naryu labyrinth because he is level 47! and i have been kicked out of a party by someone who has a grand total of 10 ap more then me even though i had more crit then that player. Just some time ago, i was told my 514 ap for 4 man yeti is "trolling".  I have also seen players who died to mechanics blaming me for their wipe due to ap even though they are the ones who screwed up the mechanics despite me not even blaming them for screwing up! how messed up can this get?

the list goes on and on, its one thing to form a party for high ap to finish a dungeon quickly, its another for going into a dungeon and making ridiculous demands for players to leave even though their ap is sufficient by claiming they do not have enough "AP". These arent isolated cases, but the usual going ons in BNS NA LOL.  I tried explaining to them and linking my achievement, but i soon realised trying to explain to them is a further insult to myself and them, for they clearly lacks any form of common sense. Just a quick look at the strawman arguments and lack of understanding in the dungeon in the forum posts LOL.

30 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

So basically for people that rushed to legendary they are good until the end of next year?

Legendary stage 3 is good for dungeon up till Hell Furnace if the players are skilled. The future dungeons that NA will be getting that required high dps is Hell Furnace and Naryu Sanctum. Hell Furnace last boss have high hp and there are no mechanics that does damage to him, the mechanics is use to keep players alive instead. So it's a combination of DPS check + mechanic check. I have not try Naryu Sanctum before but from what those that have clear it said, it's also a DPS check + mechanics check.

Archived