Jump to content
Forums

Balefull weapon buff not working.


Recommended Posts

sup Guys.

 

Made a small video with some math around the Balefull weapons.

Turns out the additional damage buff aint working.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think of replacing our Legendary weapons with the Koreans?

the Korean weapons would be less strong at the first stacks but will be more Powerfull at the end so basically they are on the Same Powerlevel but the korean weapon got more Sense with stacking the buff.

 

your Opinions down below!

Have a ncie day ^-^

Link to post
Share on other sites

The additional dmg is a proc lets say like the red gem works , it pops as white dmg and it doesnt get add up to ur crits or non crit hits, also does not show in the combat log i think .The only way to see it is by spanking that dude while paying attention in the dmg numbers that float , you will see an amount of 600-700+ poping always white. I got stg1 lege also and 680ap. It says its 100% additional dmg of your ap so thats 670 additional white dmg . Dmg goes up as u uprade ur weapon , im guessing at highers lvls it doesnt suck so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mai said:

The additional dmg is a proc lets say like the red gem works , it pops as white dmg and it doesnt get add up to ur crits or non crit hits, also does not show in the combat log i think .The only way to see it is by spanking that dude while paying attention in the dmg numbers that float , you will see an amount of 600-700+ poping always white. I got stg1 lege also and 680ap. It says its 100% additional dmg of your ap so thats 670 additional white dmg . Dmg goes up as u uprade ur weapon , im guessing at highers lvls it doesnt suck so much.

then its even worse...

ive tested and tryedto watch for those.

yes they do proc. Proc rate is low af like 5% or somth.

its not true damage is just a random thing sometimes lower sometimes higher then your AP.

so infact 5% Buff trigger rate and 5% dmg trigger rate and still no increase by stacking thats not even 1% dmg increase.. :/

 

Why is eu/NA so Weak... Our soul is hillariously expensive but useless our weapons seem to be as well...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly the only reason i made the red lege is because of the skill reset buff...as a fm i pew pew alot so i get the reset quite often and also the weapon buff that pops is quite good.

 

Other than that personally idgaf about the extra a.d.  If i knew people wouldn't make fun of me i would have changed to the white one already which i love the looks of ....but oh well :D  I was never a freak with numbers and idc if i am the highest dps in the world, all i care about is : look cool and have fun while i do descent dmg lol :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, QRob said:

I like when those people applogize for their English, who actually can speak English pretty well :)

haha thank you :D

just said that because on other vids i got some mean comments about that :>

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WarWarWar said:

can someone tweet to jonathan for some clarification about this 

i agree that would be nice as well i told support about this.

but idk man. we are using the stuff from japanes version but as i heard japanese version died...

why arent we using Korean or Chinese stuff where the game runs for years with huge success?!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Additional damage doesn't work that way. Let me explain how it works;

Lets say you have 300 additional gem on your dagger, that means you'll deal exactly 300 damage more. But pay attention, this is all RNG, which means you don't get +300 damage in every hit you land, it's totally luck. Also, additional damage doesn't add up to your main skill damage, they just pop up in white text as you attack.

As for legendary weapon, it gives you 100% of you attack power as additional damage. For example, if you have 700 ap, while the buff is active, you'll hit 700 damage same as the first one. It doesn't add to your main damage, you'll see it in white text if you pay attention.

To be sure about it, remove your vampiric health regen gems and try it. Because health regen gems also inflict as much as damage they regen. For example, 140 hp regen gem will not only heal 140 hp when you land a crit, but it'll also deal +140 damage like additional damage.

I also tried to see how many times additional damage pops up in 20 seconds long combo and it was around 5. Which means, with legendary weapons, you'll hit only 10k more per minute. ( if you don't count 2% damage increase of heartstab).

Edited by InstantDeath
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

From what I understand some classes the weapon is actually worse than the previous tier and other classes its a big boost, especially later on.

Warlock mostly.

 

Level 4 Baeful is about equal to lvl 10 True Scorpio I believe, so Warlock needs a lvl 5+ Legendary for it to be an upgrade over True Scorpio, or at least, worth having.

 

Mostly depends on the skill buff your weapon gives, if it buffs a skill that has a long CD, or you don't use too often, losing 18% damage on it upgrading to lvl 1 Legendary isn't a problem. For specifically Warlock, we lose 18% damage on our most important damage ability, making the legendary horrible until much later levels.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InstantDeath said:

Additional damage doesn't work that way. Let me explain how it works;

Lets say you have 300 additional gem on your dagger, that means you'll deal exactly 300 damage more. But pay attention, this is all RNG, which means you don't get +300 damage in every hit you land, it's totally luck. Also, additional damage doesn't add up to your main skill damage, they just pop up in white text as you attack.

As for legendary weapon, it gives you 100% of you attack power as additional damage. For example, if you have 700 ap, while the buff is active, you'll hit 700 damage same as the first one. It doesn't add to your main damage, you'll see it in white text if you pay attention.

To be sure about it, remove your vampiric health regen gems and try it. Because health regen gems also inflict as much as damage they regen. For example, 140 hp regen gem will not only heal 140 hp when you land a crit, but it'll also deal +140 damage like additional damage.

I also tried to see how many times additional damage pops up in 20 seconds long combo and it was around 5. Which means, with legendary weapons, you'll hit only 10k more per minute. ( if you don't count 2% damage increase of heartstab).

thats wrong because the Stat additional damage exist under character and works in the way i explained

so i though weapons works as well like that.

 

Edited by LaVersus
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaVersus said:

thats wrong because the Stat additional damage exist under character and works in the way i explained

so i though weapons works as well like that.

 

Believe it or not, this is how it works.

867699681.png

4686 is Hearstab damage
170 is life drain damage
300 is red hexagonal additional gem damage.
411 is bleeding ( i guess it was 3 stacks )

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

Believe it or not, this is how it works.

867699681.png

4686 is Hearstab damage
170 is life drain damage
300 is red hexagonal additional gem damage.
411 is bleeding ( i guess it was 3 stacks )

yes the gem works like that.

but the Stat aditional Damage not :D

and it was not described in the weapon if its a trigger or an stat

9259a9c47d7040ce81de4ed398002c20.png

Edited by LaVersus
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LaVersus said:

yes the gem works like that.

but the Stat aditional Damage not :D

and it was not described in the weapon if its a trigger or an stat

I'm not online right now, so i can't post a screenshot but i have 680 ap and i see 680 damage ( like 300 additional damage ) when the buff is active. You may say that it's just coincidence but i almost see it 5-6 times during the buff is active.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

I'm not online right now, so i can't post a screenshot but i have 680 ap and i see 680 damage ( like 300 additional damage ) when the buff is active. You may say that it's just coincidence but i almost see it 5-6 times during the buff is active.

im just saying that waht you said about how additional damage works in general was wrong

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

Tomorrow i'll post a video here. Just take off all your gems and try it on dummy. You'll some 650-700 ish damage depending on your ap.

you still dont get it i leave it to that ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...